Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area (797 Views)

Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm / Now That Border Is Opened,how Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your State? / Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Northernblood8(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Local Rice is Now 44k in Warri.

How much is it in your side and why are Nigerians not complaining ?

Seun
Lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Jostoman: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
They are not complaining because they are suffering and smiling people.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area by phorget(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
Jostoman:
They are not complaining because they are suffering and smiling people.

You can't produce what will be enough for us to consume yet you closed boarder...

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area by shariff84: 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
You can get it @27k(50kg) from me,I even send some to abuja today.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area by keeper303: 3:34am On Oct 17, 2022
shariff84:
You can get it @27k(50kg) from me,I even send some to abuja today.

Is the rice stone free and polished?
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Northernblood8(m): 5:21am On Oct 17, 2022
phorget:

You can't produce what will be enough for us to consume yet you closed boarder...

This is what I am saying. Isn't it time these borders are opened.
Seun, mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2022
Northernblood8:

This is what I am saying. Isn't it time these borders are opened.
Seun, mynd44 lalasticlala
I wonder ohhhhh, they should open d borders, let their free flow of consumable commodities with that only, it will solve percentage of hunger.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area by shariff84: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
keeper303:

Is the rice stone free and polished?
yes
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area by keeper303: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
shariff84:
yes

I will need a bag please. I will contact you on whatsapp later
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area by shariff84: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
keeper303:

I will need a bag please. I will contact you on whatsapp later
ok,I already did one bag for you and I will send it on Sunday.thanks
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Mrsoft3(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
if the government opens the border i am very sure it will control this price we increased by ourself, just the simple news of olam farms and everybody is capitalising on it, its true rice didnt do well this year but still on still this price surge is not a welcomed idea. christmas is around the corner and people majorly eat this food, why would this farmers or sellers do things like this, inflation is already biting hard due to cost of diesel and gas, see flood damaging peoples house and eating of major roads.

they should just open the border so we can get some food to help curb price increase
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Houserentprob(m): 8:34am On Oct 21, 2022
Good morning Sir/Ma. It’s weekend already please patronise me for your pure local sweet rice at affordable price, available in mudu and bags. Beans is also available at cheap rate with full guarantee. Thanks. Nationwide delivery

(1) (Reply)

Cheap And Genuine Farmland : 600k Per Acre At Onigbedu Area,dangote Ibeshe. / Student Of Agriculture? Lets Talk / Soybean And Cocoa Bean In Large Quantities For Sell Buyers Are Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.