Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,769 members, 7,841,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) (37951 Views)

South African Pilot Makes Emergency Landing After Discovery Of Deadly Cobra / Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) / Big Fishes Caught During Flooding In Bayelsa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) by bewla(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
DenreleDave:

Abeg comot jare.

If this happened in Lagos, una fl@th€@d wunt consider lives involve, the next thing na to dey abuse tinubu and Lagos govt
Am not going to this as insult

There is life involved
So I'd not joke at all
Re: Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
baralatie:
Lagos should get ready o

Something like this can happen in lagos Island if care is not taken
Re: Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) by bewla(m): 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
Echoban:

But wen it happened in Lagos u lot politized it with "is this the Lagos Tinubu built" rhetorics.
Tinubu is my candidate so I can't insult him

And like I said let's not play politics.with this they need our prayer and support in any way we can

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) by Chefinnocent(m): 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
I'm currently in that area and trust me Anambra state are bless with good people with good heart men with pure love men who God have bless even before government interfere this men have taken it upon themselves, this is a natural disaster it can happen in any country this is not about government or politics, they good and great men of OTUOCHA, UMULERI, AGULERI, and UMUOBA-ANAM have already visited the effected area and plans to relocate the market has been put in place in short another market is currently being built, and those affected has been provided with shelter and food, the main solution is to vacate and stop people from staying in that area because I learnt that this happened every year because the Niger river is very close to the village in short it is the Niger river that do cause the flood
Re: Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) by akigbemaru: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) by bizzibodi(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
This disasters is cause by government negligence.
Re: Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) by SIMONEKPA7: 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
You must be the most stupid in your lineage
Ewu
Re: Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) by GeneralBuhari: 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
LegendHero:
But if it happened in Lagos, it is the fault of Tinubu?

Who is Tinubu?

What exactly are you talking about?
Re: Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) by barbstee(m): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
I thought there are no brown roofs in the east

This is a serious one though really feel for those affected.

Something similar happened in Oyo state around ten years ago and that was the last I heard of such thanks to the proactiveness of late Abiola Ajimobi in collaboration with World Bank.

Ajimobi really tried Oyo is really missing him
Re: Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) by Ijb11: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) by Durabest: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
BleedTears:

You're really a fool if you don't know what a natural disasters is.

You need to go study.

If you're in country that experience earthquakes and tsunami, you go still say you thought you transformed entire world.
you are the biggest fool here in short you are very stupid including your family members,had it been is tinubu state will you not have say the same thing?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) by Durabest: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
bewla:
Am not going to this as insult

There is life involved
So I'd not joke at all
see these mumu saying he value life,why won't you value life bcus is not tinubu state.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) by TheMostComplex1: 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:
I feel for the man that covered his face in disdain... There's still more woes to come sadly... After the flood, after the reptilian invasions and after the scarcity of food; there's going to be cases of collapsing of buildings.
And homelessness. Structures like those in Nigeria aren't built with integrity enough to tolerate full submersion in water... For days. Only the foundations are prepared for that.
cry cry

I was told that after the flood there will be a lot of goods things like plenty fishes, crops will do well, it washes away evil & juju
Re: Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) by bewla(m): 12:55am On Oct 18, 2022
Durabest:
see these mumu saying he value life,why won't you value life bcus is not tinubu state.
I see your anger is way above

For you to see this as a national matter

If thiis should happen in another country am sure it will be declared disasters day
Most people be you Muslim or christen hindo or traditionalist will all come out to support dose affected
Re: Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) by ospido: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Badgers14:
Shame on FG, why didn't they construct their dam since the 80s?

Also, it is very possible that camerounian authorities gave Nigeria a heads up before opening their dam but like always they failed to be proactive.

And it was still Buhari who was in power then back in 1984/85 when Cameroon completed their own Dam o.
The yawa wey this man and his party don give us eh.
Re: Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) by BleedTears: 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Jack500:

Shatap! Maintain the same energy when it happens in Lagos.

At the bolded, you are mistaken me for you family member.
Good you know is you. How much are you paying me to teach you? Go school you say school na scam.

Na me you want to be educating you illiterates.

Me waiting for me, you will wait tire
Re: Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) by BleedTears: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Durabest:
I am the biggest fool here in short I am very ery stupid including my family members,had it been is tinubu state will you not have say the same thing?

That is your problem and not mine.
Re: Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) by BleedTears: 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
UrPapa:
it’s a natural disaster because it didn’t happen in Lagos

Bro whether is Lagos or anywhere. 1 +1 is 2. Same natural disaster is a natural disaster.

Anybody who doesn't know that is an illiterate. The said flood happened in some parts of Lagos too.

Show my handle where I've condemned Lagos or any part of the country for flood?

I only corrected an illiterate I saw his post, who doesn't know that flood is a natural disaster.

Instead of his fellow illiterate to learn the free learn I thought and also correct any other illiterates that blame Lagos or any other states for flood, they're busy quoting me.

They want me to be checking all thread to see who blamed Lagos state for flood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? / Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.