Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Prophetess Kills Self In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophetess Kills Self In Enugu (1713 Views)

Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess / Mad Man Beheads 6 Persons In Ahoada, Rivers State, Kills Self (Graphic Photos) / Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetess Kills Self In Enugu by Metrix147: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
A self-acclaimed prophetess has reportedly killed herself in Igogoro community, Igbo-Eze North local government area of Enugu state.

Our source revealed that Prophetess Anrhonia Odo allegedly hung herself on top of a tree on Sunday evening for an undisclosed reason as she did not drop any suicide note.

It was gathered that Prophetess Anrhonia whom everyone admired, respected, and held in high esteem left her prayer ground on Sunday afternoon and was nowhere to be until some persons saw her dead body dangling on top of a tree inside bush.

This is coming less than three days a young man and UNN graduate, Jeremiah Chibueze Ugwuoke from Owere Ibagwa-Ani Nsukka local government killed himself by hanging on top of a tree for an undisclosed hardship.

ABN TV equally gathered that Prophetess Anrhonia Odo Okwo, the Founder and General overseer of a prayer group ministry at Igogoro Agu community.

Further checks revealed that the prayer group ministry specialized in chasing away demons from people.

An eye witness who spoke to newsmen stated that "the said victim was a Prophetess. She prayed for people regularly and got them delivered. In fact, she specialized in casting away stubborn demons from people's life. How she decided to take her own life was a big surprise to all of us."

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/prophetess-kills-self-in-enugu/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

Re: Prophetess Kills Self In Enugu by Aareakinwunmi(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Maybe she's lonely
Re: Prophetess Kills Self In Enugu by gaby(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Prophetess couldn't see this coming?

Depression is a huge killer..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Kills Self In Enugu by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
so sad. Rip to her though
Re: Prophetess Kills Self In Enugu by virginchaser(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
Investigators may found out its diversion from the original cause of death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Kills Self In Enugu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
People are getting depressed day by day under this draconian Buhari government.

By the way, hope she’s not related to our NL Prophet
Re: Prophetess Kills Self In Enugu by Chnbanc: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
She died, so that she can be born again!!
Reincarnation!
Re: Prophetess Kills Self In Enugu by gbaskiboy: 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Others she saved, but she can not save herself. Depression is real, talk to someone today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Kills Self In Enugu by Franzinni: 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Sharp! I think about life without me sometimes

Like steeve jobs will never know what an iphone 14 looks like damn
Re: Prophetess Kills Self In Enugu by Coolbreeze1988(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Country hard o but suicide is not the way
Re: Prophetess Kills Self In Enugu by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 18, 2022
undecided angry

People are passing through horror, trauma and it's a battle not everyone win.

I have felt depressed; having suicidal thoughts several times this year alone. I don't know where I am so far but I know it's a downward slope and if no rescue come my way; then Yonder here I come. cry
Re: Prophetess Kills Self In Enugu by sageb: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2022
Metrix147:
A self-acclaimed prophetess has reportedly killed herself in Igogoro community, Igbo-Eze North local government area of Enugu state.

Our source revealed that Prophetess Anrhonia Odo allegedly hung herself on top of a tree on Sunday evening for an undisclosed reason as she did not drop any suicide note.

It was gathered that Prophetess Anrhonia whom everyone admired, respected, and held in high esteem left her prayer ground on Sunday afternoon and was nowhere to be until some persons saw her dead body dangling on top of a tree inside bush.

This is coming less than three days a young man and UNN graduate, Jeremiah Chibueze Ugwuoke from Owere Ibagwa-Ani Nsukka local government killed himself by hanging on top of a tree for an undisclosed hardship.

ABN TV equally gathered that Prophetess Anrhonia Odo Okwo, the Founder and General overseer of a prayer group ministry at Igogoro Agu community.

Further checks revealed that the prayer group ministry specialized in chasing away demons from people.

An eye witness who spoke to newsmen stated that "the said victim was a Prophetess. She prayed for people regularly and got them delivered. In fact, she specialized in casting away stubborn demons from people's life. How she decided to take her own life was a big surprise to all of us."

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/prophetess-kills-self-in-enugu/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

so shocking
R.I.P prophetess
Re: Prophetess Kills Self In Enugu by SocialJustice: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2022
This hanging of thomg had to be a very scary wary to die. Hanging kills by first breaking the neck then suffocation.

Na wa, which problem in this life is bigger than dying by suffocation?

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Corpse Refuses To Be Buried, Directs Casket To Killer’s House [video] / Hard Drugs Not Naira Marley Killed Mohbad / Man Arrested For 'web Live-stream Rape'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.