Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family (5822 Views)

Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. / Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian / Kidnappers Demand AK-47, Machine Guns As Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by Sike(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2011
hbrednic:

that stu-pid boy is busy running around playing 4 useless chelski while his father is missing,
shows he doesnt value the man that much.
I believe you will do the same if you were him.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by hbrednic: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2011
Sike:

I believe you will do the same if you were him.
no way,you cant be pretending as if everything is okay when your house is on fire.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by gozick(m): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mikel or whatever u call ur self,what the hell are u waiting for release the damn money right now or u want those ruthless kill ur beloved father.make i tell dis is naija anything can happen so beta bring out ur money or else u don pame be dat oh
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by iwantto(m): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2011
This is what you get when u have millionaires and billionaires in a nation without the spirit of benevolence. If you don't voluntarily give back to society, society will force it out of you.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by cold(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
If I were Mikel i'd call their bluff,they can go to blazes.If Mikel pays the ransom they'll kidnap again because they know the family will cough up the money.Where then does it stop?This is a vicious circle that must be stopped effective immediately!Mikel Obi do not fork out a penny to these idiotas,they can go to hell period!
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by cold(m): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2011
i_want_to:

This is what you get when u have millionaires and billionaires in a nation without the spirit of benevolence. If you don't voluntarily give back to society, society will force it out of you.
& how do you know he doesn't give?Some of you just come on here & spew fuckery.Funny thing is even if you give Nigerians would consider it 'showing off'.Damned if you do,damned if you don't
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by blazeup(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
and who says some other fool would not Nap the mum NEXT. . . . if he pays the moni
or is it because they parents Love this country enough to live in it
Or because he is talented enough to earn such money,
NAIJA NO BE SO, MAKE U NA NO SUPPORT KIDNAPPERS WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND,
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by misterh(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2011
Just because Mikel has the money does not mean he's obliged to pay them off. If he should pay them off just like that, that'll be good market for prospective kidnappers. What about our security agencies? It's as if people are supporting the kidnappers here. What happens if it's your dear father that was kidnapped that way? Though this is what might end it all, but we should not tell Mikel to pay it by force. ANOTHER FEATHER IN THE CAP FOR THIS ADMINISTRATION. grin
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by horny4u(f): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2011
Haba!
why do the poor despise the rich so much, kilode,
You just need to read some of the downright unsympathetic post and you will realise some people have given up on themselves.
Because if you have hope that one day you will be richer or as rich as Mikel and stand for a second in his shoes then some of the comments will not surface.
Just remember, no easier way to call yourself poor than to go a begging,

A word for the kidnappers , do you want your parents to rot for giving birth to you, how dare you kidnap someone's father because he has managed to work hard, se e mad angry, Oya release the man fast fast,

Mikel by tomorrow Papa will be home, grin

On a serious note it makes sense to body guard once parents and strictly watch their goings and comings,

My heart is with Mikel, it cannot be easy, Pele o cry
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by justwise(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2011
i_want_to:

You are just a poor jealous fool, he worked for his money, go and do the same.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by nadine07: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2011
naija oooooooo
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by Obinoscopy(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2011
Whichever way we look at it, the Kidnappers are the villain and they deserve to be treated as such. They should not get the money on a platter. If we were advanced like our western brothers I'd have suggested the money should be bugged so that they (the kidnappers/vilains) can be traced to their hideout.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by Sunofgod(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2011
Ok - Mikel Dont Pay.

Play games with the kidnappers,

Wait for the federal govt to intervene,

Haggle with the kidnappers,

Call their bluff,

And start making burial arrangements for your papa.

Stupid Boy - Pay up and get your father his freedom back.

It seems your stinginess is the reason the old man is still working.

When you should have been seeing that he could retire once you hit the big time.

Useless Son,
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by Donmeca(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2011
Come to think of it, no be Naija Police talk say "the man was not kidnapped; he is just missing"?
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by Donmeca(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
Sun of god:

Ok - Mikel Dont Pay.

Call their bluff,

silly Boy - Pay up and get your father his freedom back.

When you should have been seeing that he could retire once you hit the big time.

Useless Son,

Guy, u talk like payin even more than they demanded guarantees the life and safety of d old man. The truth is that it doesn't. They may collect d money and send u d corpse by water mail. We shud know dat d motive behind d abduction may not be just money. . .it may be beef.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
Na wah for dis adult-nappers o. Imagine d grief and trauma they are causing dis family. Whoever is keeping Mikel's father hostage should please and please release him to his family.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by tlops(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
Na police kidnap him,

Just because he can afford it doesn't mean he should bow to their pressure, but then, '' money answereth all things'' otherwise his family will be main target of further kidnaps.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by Poj1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2011
looked some posters in the face,
shook head,
hissed,
and walked away.
sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by bobod: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2011
it is so shameful to read what some people here in Nigeria  are writing bout the kidnapping episode. This is not funny , another person's life is at risk payment or no payment.
We are supposed to have one of the best values in Africa.Foriengners reading this will think we are a bunch of stupid and wicked people. The boko haram people we all condemn are no worse than people supporting these kidnappers  Mikel Obi is just an ordinary boy who was very lucky with his God given talent. He did not kill or steal to get into a good paying job. His family struggled to support him. The success of Mikel is not an excuse for kidnap and threat against his family. Im sure some of the people writing nonsense here also go to church and other places of worship. I believe 'we should weep with people who are weeping' is the admonition.
We all pray for success and we deserve to pray for such; none of us pray for disaster at the peak of success. FOR MIKEL AND HIS FAMILY ,THIS IS A DISASTER THREATENING TO ATTACK AT THE POINT OF SUCCESS.

I call upon fellow Nigerians who want their own success to abide to pray for this family. Also im sure the kidnappers probably use internet; please if you read this let the man go , God can do miracles in your family too. Our common enemies are corrupt officials and everything else beclouding our good judgement and pushing us to create weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by boyt1: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mikel's Mum or a family member must have a hand in this game.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by tlops(m): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2011
guy, you wicked oh, see suspicion,
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by chelseabmw(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2011
20million small na sad sad sad sad
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by snookies(f): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2011
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by 3kay945(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
menh see comments, shocked shocked so an average nigerian is now a kidnapper.  lipsrsealed or is it envy or something.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by DeGenius3(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2011
people should just stop talking any how. even if mikel has all the money in the world does it mean that he should spend it carelessly?
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by otokx(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2011
Kidnapping is fast becoming a national phenomenon.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by RickyRoss1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2011
THE MORE PEOPLE PAY FOR RANSOM TO KIDNAPPERS THE MORE THESE CRIMINALS WILL CONTINUE TO WRECK HAVOC ON INNOCENT CITIZENS, I KNOW WE ALL LOVE OUR PARENTS INCLUDING ME, MY MOTHER IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE AFTER JESUS, BUT I WILL NEVER PAY RANSOM TO ANY CRIMINAL FOR WHATEVER REASONS.

IF YOU PAY RANSOM TO THESE FOOLS YOU ARE INDIRECTLY ENCOURAGING/EQUIPPING THEM. BUT IF WE STOP PAYING RANSOM THEY WILL QUIT AND LOOK FOR JOBS.  FOR INSTANCE, IF YOU STEAL A PHONE TODAY AND NO ONE IS BUYING THE STOLEN PHONES FROM YOU, TOMORROW WHEN YOU SEE PHONES LYING ON THE GROUND YOU WILL JUST WALK AWAY BC THERE IS NO BUSINESS IN STOLEN PHONES, BUT IN A SITUATION WHEREBY YOU HAVE HUGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WAITING TO BUY STOLEN PHONES FROM YOU, THEN THE BUSINESS WILL FLOURISH. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS KIDNAPPING BUSINESS. IF WE STOP PAYING KIDNAPPERS THEY WILL STOP KIDNAPPING. IN MY OPINION, THE POLICE SHOULD ARREST ANYONE THAT PAYS RANSOM TO KIDNAPPERS BC THEY ARE ENCOURAGING THESE HOODLUMS.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by RickyRoss1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2011
Sun of god:

Ok - Mikel Dont Pay.

Call their bluff,

silly Boy - Pay up and get your father his freedom back.

Useless Son,

YOU SOUND VERY JEALOUS AND PATHETIC. WHY ARE YOU SUPPORTING THESE CRIMINALS? EVEN IF MIKEL HAS ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD IS THAT ENOUGH REASON TO KIDNAP HIS FATHER? MY DEAR THIS GUY WORKED FOR HIS MONEY, HE IS NOT LIKE DEM GREEDY POLITICIANS THAT ARE LOOTING OUR TREASURY,

BESIDES, I HAVE SEEN MANY INSTANCES WHERE YOU PAY HUGE RANSOM AND STILL THEY KILL THEIR VICTIM. PAYING ONE BILLION DOLLARS DOES NOT GUARANTEE HIS SAFETY, I HOPE THIS KIND OF THING HAPPENS TO YOU SO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS-AMEN
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by dyel: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2011
na wa o, u kidnap mikel pop n dey demand jst 2omil, which kind hungry kidnapers b dis lol[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by Remii(m): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2011
I wonder how the Nigeria Police will be feeling now. Always jumping to conclusion without investigation.

They said this man was missing not kidnapped just because no one has claimed or called for ransome at the time they went to press.

Same way Onovo publicly claimed that Nuhu Ribadu was never in Nigeria even when TVs showed him at Gani Fawehinmi house.

Na wa oo
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by Sunofgod(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

YOU SOUND VERY JEALOUS AND PATHETIC. WHY ARE YOU SUPPORTING THESE CRIMINALS? EVEN IF MIKEL HAS ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD IS THAT ENOUGH REASON TO KIDNAP HIS FATHER? MY DEAR THIS GUY WORKED FOR HIS MONEY, HE IS NOT LIKE DEM GREEDY POLITICIANS THAT ARE LOOTING OUR TREASURY,

BESIDES, I HAVE SEEN MANY INSTANCES WHERE YOU PAY HUGE RANSOM AND STILL THEY KILL THEIR VICTIM. PAYING ONE BILLION DOLLARS DOES NOT GUARANTEE HIS SAFETY,  I HOPE THIS KIND OF THING HAPPENS TO YOU SO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS-AMEN

Your a silly beast.

Let the guy not pay - if he hears nothing more from his old man he will live with that on his conscience for life.

Afterall isn't his money more important than his father?

He has the ability to pay 20 mill so he should pay it - its not like he has to go borrow.

The greedy politicians looting our treasury are clever enough to pay for security.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju / Woman Stripped Unclad And Beaten Mercilessly In Aba For Alleged Scam / Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.