Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family (5823 Views)

Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. / Kidnappers Of Enugu Imam Demand N20m Ransom- The Guardian / Kidnappers Demand AK-47, Machine Guns As Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by Sunofgod(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mikel - Dont pay!!

Play them dat 'Wayo' you sabe play.

Mikel - Dont Pay!!

Let them know you love money more than anything including your papa (and man utd)

Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by PurestBoy(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2011
[size=16pt]Stoopid Milkhead should have been the one kidnapped and not his father, afterall he doesn't score or make an assist for chelsea, Pay us our money jare[/size]
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by logica(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2011
Sun of god:

It seems your stinginess is the reason the old man is still working.

When you should have been seeing that he could retire once you hit the big time.
So that's what a son is to you right? A meal ticket. Lazy fool. If Nigeria had a Police Force, fools like you will be tracked through your comments on this thread.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by Dextra(f): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2011
Isn't 20M too small? I was expecting they'll demand for 500M. These adultnappers must be really dumb. Dz is a life time opportunity!
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by justwise(m): 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2011
Dextra:

Isn't 20M too small? I was expecting they'll demand for 500M. These adultnappers must be really dumb. Dz is a life time opportunity!

Even if they get 500M they will still sleep with u for N1000 worth of recharge card. Nonsense!!!
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by logica(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2011
justwise:

Even if they get 500M they will still sleep with u for N1000 worth of recharge card. Nonsense!!!
LOL. Asewos and armed robbers + 19 boys + kidnappers just full the thread like vultures. Desperate losers. Awon elebi.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by justwise(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2011
logica:

LOL. Asewos and armed robbers + 19 boys + kidnappers just full the thread like vultures. Desperate losers. Awon elebi.

Don't mind those scums. They will meet their untimely death pretty soon.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by sicily4u: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2011
So Mikel have played for MAN United before joining Chelsea ?
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by MeandSum: 12:49am On Aug 19, 2011
Nigeria -a morally bankrupt nation. Haba!
90% of the people here are supporting the kidnappers, this is quite strange.

I just wish there was a god to punish each one of those who support the kidnappers and their family members with kidnapping from Boko Haram or MEND.

As for me, if anything like this happens to a family member I'll not pay a cent. I'll spend the rest of my life and money making life miserable for those involve. eliminate every single one of them and their loved ones just like Israel did to the black September terrorist group.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by chimaike: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2011
hbrednic:

that stu-pid boy is busy running around playing 4 useless chelski while his father is missing,
shows he doesnt value the man that much.

I can see you have a wicked mind and inconsiderate, i guess you are one of the Igbo haters that was why you made that statement. What do you want him to do, immediately the kidnappers mention the amount, he sends it to them immediately. My friend things are not done that way, if he pays easily that means he has open avenues for kidnappers to be kidnapping his family members and demand ransome, do you want the guy to be ruined. There has to be negotiation, and probably the money reduce and also let the kidnappers that he is not getting the money from the trees behind hiis house, that he is really working for his money.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by pinkrex(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2011
Alotta people think through their eyes and nose undecided undecided undecided undecided

Well you have to be on the spot to know how it feels, angry angry angry
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by Observator: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2011
This is one kidnapping too many! Government, police, students, religious bodies and all well meaning Nigerian should not sleep on this matter. As a matter of urgency, we must all be involved in preventing reoccurrence and bring the perpetrators to justice. Please help in your own little way to be your brothers’ keepers.  I suggest the establishment of a counter-surveillance program in every neighbourhood – we are all at risk, so we must act fast. May the Lord intervene in the Obi’s case.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by pat077: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2011
I think it's time we all have 2 insure our family against kidnappers so dat whenever anyone becomes a victim d insurance company will ve 2 foot d bill.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by logica(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2011
pat077:

I think it's time we all have 2 insure our family against kidnappers so dat whenever anyone becomes a victim d insurance company will ve 2 foot d bill.
Good idea. But if you know about insurance fraud, you'll see why it's also a bad idea (from the Insurance companies' point of view).
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by Jkorokoro: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2011
for all you pasting rubbish in here in support of the kidnappers, I am giving you your LAST WARNING!!! Anymore rubbish post will incure doom into your life and all your family members
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by Dextra(f): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2011
@JustFool, You've just told us that it's 1000 naira recharge card u give to d ladies'' who help u prove ur manliness.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by sley4life(m): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2011
he shud be freed on time. A national embarrassment
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by derrickson: 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2011
kidnappaz don de flex diz dayz o
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by justwise(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
Dextra:

@JustFool, You've just told us that it's 1000 naira recharge card u give to d ladies'' who help u prove your manliness.

You are a disgrace, evil girls like you supporting kidnappers deserved to be locked up for life.

You are not even ashamed of urself worthless self. 20M naira is tool small as if you worked for it.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by tlops(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2011
Dextra:

Your bf is a kidnapper abi?
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by rahouf1: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2011
why people are talking much on mikel wages, just imagine is HE only one chopping money, its becuz oyinbo economic is improved and better for football player so try convince ur government here, so everyone might have interest in football if salary is awesome.
please let always think positively and says NO to kidnapping. undecided undecided cry cry cry cry
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by dady2011(m): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2011
Nigeria is now the kidnapping HQs of the world, and the devil and its agents have finally relocated its operational head office, command and control centers to Nigeria with some of it's agent leading the Political class. Unfortunaely, most Nigerians have welcome this development, voted for it, and joined the band wagon to make quick money from the sweat of innocent and heard working fellow Nigerians through kidnapping as reflected in the majority of the post in this forum.

For those of you supporting kidnappers, today it is Mikel's, tomorrow it could be you, your family member or your very close friend or relative. Most importantly, many who would have love to invest in small business in Nigeria to help create job and grow the economy are scared away by your active support and protection of kidnappers amongst you.

I do not understand how someone will work hard all his life only for all his life savings to be scammed away from him through kidnapping and yet the Nigeria society welcome the kidnappers. Nigeria has become so rotten so much so that disgruntle family member (siblings, husband/wife, brother/sister even close friends) now actively stage and plan kidnappings to scam money off a successful family and close relatives and yet people support it. Those of you supporting the kidnappers, how many of you supporters of kidnappers would like to work hard and become financially successful only for your life savings to be scam/taken away by kidnappers?

Today is Mikel turn, tomorrow it could be your turn and until Nigeria say enough is enough and vote the right person that will take public safety and security seroiusly, it is going to be more of the same.

Mikel should not pay anything to this criminals and their agents and let the sky fall, I am so ashame to say I am a Nigerian, with so many Nigerians now into kidnapping as a second career.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by Tyche(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2011
I Bet that some the kidnappers of Mikel's father are NLanders.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by chillbabe(f): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2011
I think mikel should double the money but then on the head of the kidnappers. U will see how much info he will get abt the whereabouts of his dad. Never pay ransom if u do your doomed.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N20m From Mikel’s Family by Obinoscopy(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2011
Thank God Mikel's father has been found. The culprits have been caught (is it true?)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju / Woman Stripped Unclad And Beaten Mercilessly In Aba For Alleged Scam / Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.