Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,446 members, 7,853,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Warning! P-ALAXIN Is Dangerous - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Warning! P-ALAXIN Is Dangerous (1315 Views)

Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention / Why Sleep Deprivation Is Dangerous To Your Health / "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning! P-ALAXIN Is Dangerous by IbileIfe: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Warning!
P-ALAXIN is dangerous

Re: Warning! P-ALAXIN Is Dangerous by Cancri: 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Sorry for your lost.
But how are you so sure that your aunt don't have kidney problem before she took the drug.
So of this drugs aren't supposed to be taken when one has some kind of illness in there body.
Very important for your doctor to prescribed drugs than those road side pharmacies.
Ones again sorry.
Re: Warning! P-ALAXIN Is Dangerous by sholatech(m): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
That might be bad de-marketing. I have used this medicine several times over the past five years and my kidneys are still super fine. She must have had an underlying ailment

1 Like

Re: Warning! P-ALAXIN Is Dangerous by Ebubu: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
bullshit. i saw this same crappy lies two years ago in 2020. exactly this image. it’s as old as man kind.

any drug recall is solely the duty and function of NAFDAC.

Stop causing crisis and confusion with your peddled unsubstantiated claims.

If you have any claims, go report to nearest NAFDAC office to have them investigate it.

My 8 months old niece is currently taking p alaxin and doing fine.

stop causing chaos and panic ! recalls are duty of nafdac infact if the poster can be traced he’ll be arrested.
Re: Warning! P-ALAXIN Is Dangerous by IbileIfe: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2022
Thanks for all the comments.
NAFDAC should investigate and verify the warning.
Many fake antimalarial drugs in circulation.

NAFDAC should have surprise visits to all places making and selling foods and medicines to ensure that they are safe.

Getting a NAFDAC number does not prove that any food or medicine is safe.
Manufacturers and distributors can use an authentic product to get approval from NAFDAC and afterwards use the registration for making or selling dangerous fake products.

Many of the pure water sold on the street have NAFDAC numbers, but if you see the unhygienic habits and environment of the producers, you will be shocked.
The producers employ semi literate factory workers and with horrifying working conditions that the water is contaminated in the process and sold to the Ignorant consumers.
Re: Warning! P-ALAXIN Is Dangerous by IbileIfe: 10:06am On Oct 18, 2022
sholatech:
That might be bad de-marketing. I have used this medicine several times over the past five years and my kidneys are still super fine. She must have had an underlying ailment
May be her mother bought the fake one.

The warning is even for the best interest of the public to beware of fake products.

(1) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off Own Pe.nis With Razor / Former Nigerian Head Of State Ibrahim Babangida Hospitalized In Germany / 7 Ways To Handle Menstral Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.