Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Our Stolen Cultural Artficts From Ancient Kingdoms Of Oyo, Bini, Ife Empires . - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Our Stolen Cultural Artficts From Ancient Kingdoms Of Oyo, Bini, Ife Empires . (602 Views)

The Bini-ife Seniority Crises: Science To The Rescue / Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe / The Ogiso Of Bini & Ijaw Came From Ile-ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Stolen Cultural Artficts From Ancient Kingdoms Of Oyo, Bini, Ife Empires . by Naijap99us(f): 4:28am On Oct 18, 2022
Hey friends,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7R1PlY5awI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i_Yo3VfsEU

Here's our treasures, heritage, history, cultural Artifacts looted by the old British empire reign of terror on Africa. They decimated our kingdoms slaughtered our kings, Queens and people and looting all of these treasures to their country.

These are items are currently displayed in their London museum and they're making billions of dollars off our heritage.

Our current monarchs should demand for the return of those items.

Please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube channel and hit the notification bell. Thanks I appreciated.
Re: Our Stolen Cultural Artficts From Ancient Kingdoms Of Oyo, Bini, Ife Empires . by AutomaticMotors: 5:40am On Oct 19, 2022
Ife empire? cheesy grin cheesy nothing I won't see online
Re: Our Stolen Cultural Artficts From Ancient Kingdoms Of Oyo, Bini, Ife Empires . by Naijap99us(f): 5:26am On Oct 22, 2022
Did you even watch the video footage that wasn't originated by me before running your mouth.

Ife was a kingdom of its own Dumbo.

I wish you could hold your politicians accountable with that much energy.

AutomaticMotors:
Ife empire? cheesy grin cheesy nothing I won't see online
Re: Our Stolen Cultural Artficts From Ancient Kingdoms Of Oyo, Bini, Ife Empires . by AutomaticMotors: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2022
Naijap99us:
Did you even watch the video footage that wasn't originated by me before running your mouth.

Ife was a kingdom of its own Dumbo.

I wish you could hold your politicians accountable with that much energy.

Ife was never a kingdom ife was an hamlet and nothing more you are the one who looks like a dumbo lol, I can never watch your cut and paste 2mb video because you clearly don't know history better go find work because hunger go finish you

(1) (Reply)

Ooni’s Wife Temitope Commissions Projects In Ile-ife / Designer Saree For Bridal Wear / Are Our Traditions Really Sblime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.