Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

What Are The Names Of These O Songs They Used To Play On AIT Back In Those Days? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are The Names Of These O Songs They Used To Play On AIT Back In Those Days? (403 Views)

Songs They Used To Play On TV 2 : Tina Charles. / Songs They Used To Play On TV 1: Feel So Strong By Hotline / Music Album: Download I Used To Know Her: The Prelude – EP Alnum - H.E.R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Names Of These O Songs They Used To Play On AIT Back In Those Days? by iamrealdeji(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
A lot of talented musicians have come and gone unnoticed in Nigeria.
I've been trying to know the name of some old songs AIT used to show in the early 2000's,if you know the names of the artists that sang the following songs,pls let us know.
1. Hey A I D S,A I D S is real,hey A I D S,A I D S is real.
This same guy sang a song named Wayo that goes like this : This is Wayo oo,Wayo,Wayo oo,Wayo
This guy is so talented,does anybody know him? I've been trying to know his name all this while and the name of the songs

2. Ema ma koba wa,ta lo fe ko ba wa o,taa loofe kobawa

3. Ore ba yo si mi,ma ba o dele,ota baayo moh mi,ma bawon dele ota re,efo na han mii,ma binu ola,Eni a fe la mo,a o meni to fe wa to feye,haaa,shebi wu wa to da,se bi wo kolorun hun hun,hun hun hun,mabinu ola,maba won dele ota re.
Pls does anybody know the name of this guy and the name of the song? He shot the video outside Nigeria and I think he's been based there

4. Den go dey tap tap tap,den go dey jealousy o,den go dey look look look anything wey we do,den go dey jealousy,den go dey jealousy o so carry go,carryy goo.

5. Teenii you really break my heart,the sugar in my tea,iwo ni moferan ju,lati keekere

6. Eddie tide,ride on,Eddie Montana
Re: What Are The Names Of These O Songs They Used To Play On AIT Back In Those Days? by midehi2(f): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Here I Come- Kelly Hansome / Kay-cee Limpopos New Hit By Stonewhiz / What Songs Would You Delete From Your Phones/media Player.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.