Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Music Album: Download I Used To Know Her: The Prelude – EP Alnum - H.E.R. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Album: Download I Used To Know Her: The Prelude – EP Alnum - H.E.R. (21421 Views)

Wizkid Loses To Angélique Kidjo In Best World Music Album Category / Burnaboys Twice As Tall Nominated For Grammy In Best Global Music Album Category / A$ap Ant - The Prelude Mixtape Zip Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Album: Download I Used To Know Her: The Prelude – EP Alnum - H.E.R. by wnrwrites: 3:48am On Aug 05, 2018
Music Album: Download I Used to Know Her: The Prelude – EP Alnum - H.E.R.

H.E.R. I Used to Know Her The Prelude – EP Cover Art
R&B singer H.E.R. has actually up within the ranks these past few months. The jailbreak singer is functioning on her debut album however within the meanwhile, she is giving fans a style of what to expect with the I accustomed understand Her: The Prelude EP.

The half-dozen song EP options Bryson Tiller not off course four, ‘Could’ve Been’. the 2 have had an honest operating relationship — they traveled along on the Set If Off tour last year thus this collaboration isn’t shocking. It’s a duet that fans were wanting forward to and it failed to foil. Download full tracks I Used to Know Her by H.E.R. below.

H.E.R. – I Used to Know Her: The Prelude – EP Tracklist

1. H.E.R. – Lost Souls ft. DJ Scratch
2. H.E.R. – Against Me
3. H.E.R. – Be On Me (Interlude)
4. H.E.R. – Could’ve Been ft. Bryson Tiller
5. H.E.R. – Feel a Way
6. H.E.R. – As I Am

http://wapnetrealm.com/music-album-download-used-know-prelude-ep-alnum-h-e-r/
Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Hottest Dance Styles In Nigerian Music Industry 2021 / Singers That Really Can't Sing / Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.