Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) (64536 Views)

Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) / Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) / Russia & China's Nuclear Bombers Encircles Japan During Joe Biden Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 4:35am On Oct 19, 2022
unclejb2:
you actually don't know what exactly the F22 raptor looks like
Does that look like F16 in your eye?

Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by harffie(m): 4:41am On Oct 19, 2022
Ekejoestar:
If only the Russians saw the future, they wouldn't have hurriedly sold out Alaska out of fear to the US.

Pls all these quack journalists should stop all these sensational headline.
As in, even on their behalf I’m in severe pains for Russia.. They shouldn’t have sold Alaska.
Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by Dejitops: 4:45am On Oct 19, 2022
No impact is No news
Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by Owerri1stSon: 4:49am On Oct 19, 2022
TrittNG:
US should have 'mistakenly' shot the aircraft down, I want to see something grin
First to do no dey pain (USA in Chinese waters)

US won't shoot it down because it is not in US airspace but in an International airspace.

If it had entered US airspace, of course, they would have shot it down immediately just like Turkey, NATO member country did to Russia jet few years ago..

Try dey read before commenting

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by Owerri1stSon: 4:51am On Oct 19, 2022
TrittNG:

To destroy America plus Canada completely takes less than 6 minutes.

No bro... It takes like than 1 second.

When a kid is allowed to handle phone.

2 Likes

Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by Prisco4luv(m): 5:01am On Oct 19, 2022
USA nor be Russia
Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by Amayabor1: 5:01am On Oct 19, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I'm failing to see any problem here.

In other words, the double-standard US are in violation of international airspace law.

Illiteracy is really a disease! embarassed

1 Like

Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by Amayabor1: 5:02am On Oct 19, 2022
Dalil8:
Testing the waters i see, Russia is getting ready.

Alaska to be reunified with the Russian Federation soon. Just like Crimea.

Continue dreaming! grin

1 Like

Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by haaryobhami: 5:02am On Oct 19, 2022
Dalil8:

lmao you wish,Alaska is gone forever

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by larryUG(m): 5:06am On Oct 19, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I'm failing to see any problem here.

In other words, the double-standard US are in violation of international airspace law.
Please try to read further if you do not understand something. Find out what ADIZ means, before you claim double standards. Be there seeing no problems

2 Likes

Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by Amayabor1: 5:07am On Oct 19, 2022
Osariemen12:
Mumu America acting woke.

If it's in another country now you'll attack the planes. Now, Russian planes are in your country and you term them harmless.

The fear of Putin is the beginning of wisdom.

You are too foolish. The Russian bomber didn't enter the US airspace. Read again, this time, try to know the meaning of ADIZ. The US usually does the same to Russia when their Bombers and fighter jets fly close to Russia. Russia will send it's own fighter jets to monitor movement of US planes.

Una too dull for Nairaland!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by haaryobhami: 5:11am On Oct 19, 2022
planetx:
The Russian belgorod submarine with the poisedon torpedoes will submerged the east and west coast of America in a thousand foot tsunami when it fires it's torpedoes.
you guys always cap like only Russia has nuclear bombs meanwhile nato nukes are at Russia border already

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by sunboy(m): 5:11am On Oct 19, 2022
Osariemen12:

If it's in another country now you'll attack the planes. Now, Russian planes are in your country and you term them harmless.

Calm down and read. Did you see the part that says international airspace ? Your love for Russia won’t let you read I get it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by sunboy(m): 5:13am On Oct 19, 2022
Amayabor1:

You are too foolish. The Russian bomber didn't enter the US airspace. Read again, this time, try to know the meaning of ADIZ. The US usually does the same to Russia when their Bombers and fighter jets fly close to Russia. Russia will send it's own fighter jets to monitor movement of US planes.

Una too dull for Nairaland!

They refuse to read but jump to comment section.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by viodemus: 5:17am On Oct 19, 2022
On point.

Normal spotting. No threat.

Russia and pussie no reach.

Dem see una when una take off from runway.

America was born ready.

2 Likes

Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by Johel(m): 5:18am On Oct 19, 2022
Decentdave:
I dreamt,and in my dream RUSSIA was wiped out of the surface of the earth by it own nuclear weapon..

Go back to sleep again.
Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by JustforMen: 5:19am On Oct 19, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
If it enters Nigerian airspace, what will they use to intercept it? grin grin grin Tucano?

/

Aircrafts from Edo State Flying Witches Command or even Amotekun!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by Gabbriell: 5:22am On Oct 19, 2022
Brendaniel:
My happiness is that Africa is very far away from them....

When it comes to nuclear weapons, we are not very far away
Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by ogorwyne(f): 5:39am On Oct 19, 2022
Dalil8:

Taa! Una too dey cap for this nairaland. Alaska was sold to the United States. US be like Ukraine for your eyes abi? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by BentizilL: 5:40am On Oct 19, 2022
haaryobhami:
you guys always cap like only Russia has nuclear bombs meanwhile nato nukes are at Russia border already
You also forgot Russia nukes are at US and NATO border wink
This is not some Middle East, poor and weak countries, it's a game between two giants... cool kiss
Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by vicfajeze: 5:46am On Oct 19, 2022
Ekejoestar:
If only the Russians saw the future, they wouldn't have hurriedly sold out Alaska out of fear to the US.

Pls all these quack journalists should stop all these sensational headline.
So Alaska was sold out of fear?Thanks the Great Historian!!!

1 Like

Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by Horokrox: 6:31am On Oct 19, 2022
Decentdave:
I dreamt,and in my dream RUSSIA was wiped out of the surface of the earth by it own nuclear weapon..
I also dreamt that you DON'T have a functioning brain undecided
Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by toloohthegreat: 6:37am On Oct 19, 2022
Putin is not feared for capacity, he is feared for foolishness. It's just like Nigerian phobia for Fulani that is very prone to dumb killings.

Osariemen12:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by Mrtaye: 6:44am On Oct 19, 2022
Dalil8:

Lolz that's when putin will be defeated
Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by Mrtaye: 6:46am On Oct 19, 2022
Osariemen12:

Fear kwa,let putin start bombing Alaska like he's doing in Ukraine now abi what is stopping him...I Know he's got balls

2 Likes

Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by Karnice600: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Dalil8:

It would ve been better Putin wasn't born. Na humiliating beating Russia for receive. Clean one.
Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by odun51587: 6:51am On Oct 19, 2022
Nigeria airforce left the chatNigeria airforce left the chat...
Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by Mrtaye: 6:52am On Oct 19, 2022
ceaser:
Heh! I hope this scuffle will not eventually degenerate into third world war like Trump "prophesied" ó.

Alaska is US property, originally owned by Russia but sold to the former for some shikini money.

And before you come and contest the fact that a whole swathe of territories cannot possibly be traded, Nigeria was sold to Britain by the Portuguese also for shikini money. So somehow the region occupied by Nigeria is owned by the British.

That is the wicked illegality that was perpetrated by these so called Caucasians on humanity, abruptly ending centuries old civilizations and cultures of dark skinned people who had lived with their own natural way of thinking, fighting, "jawing", "warring", living and civilization. Then foisting their own civilizations on them.

The French also did theirs with the francophone africakln countries which they still have a firm grip on up till today. The Caucasians also did something similar with India and the rest of Asia. Ethiopia was about the only African nation that did not experience colonisation, lucky them.

But it seems this current wave of deglobalization is about putting an end to these evil.

Actually, the scenario is likely to be the opposite. I am afraid for the US. The country has chewed more than it can bite such that is is fast losing allies. India, Saudi Arabia and some African countries are no longer staunch US allies. The US is complicating it by also siding a country they themself declared a terrorist state like Pakistan against India. They destroyed Venezuela and plunged that country into recession, now they are thinking of running back to beg Venezuela to open their tap of oil since KSA (Saudi Arabia) under OPEC plus has denied the US their wish.

The US is also invading Haiti at the moment because the people are protesting against the puppet president installed by the US.

Some countries in the EU are beginning to hate themselves for blindly following the US in placing sanctions on Russia when they could have taken better diplomatic decisions that will address their disagreement with Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Now that they (those countries) are out of gas to survive the winter and the US bombing of the Nord stream one pipe to finally bury any hope of those European countries reconciling with Russia, they are now beginning to realize that the US may not really care about them so much as they believed.

Germany is experiencing citizen protests at the moment because of the coming winter and also inability of factories to work because of lack of gas.

A lot is happening, but it seems the US is fast losing the love it had from her friends.
Lolz India, Saudi Arabia are rogue nations
Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by 9jagovernor: 6:55am On Oct 19, 2022
Dalil8:

Russia sold Alaska to US long time ago so want to reclaim it again
Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by Mrtaye: 6:55am On Oct 19, 2022
timesupreloaded:
na flash he go be for paper tiger america eye. Less than 2 minutes all their cities in rubble.
lolz russia bombing infrastructure and civilians in Ukraine doesn't make them a super power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) by haaryobhami: 7:03am On Oct 19, 2022
BentizilL:

You also forgot Russia nukes are at US and NATO border wink
This is not some Middle East, poor and weak countries, it's a game between two giants... cool kiss
which usa border country is hosting Russia nukes ? Name one .
Nobody will win a nuclear war so stop capping like Russia are resistant to nukes abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Giant Crater Left By The 1000kg Bomb That Hit Mariupol Kids Hospital / China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) / Isabel dos Santos, Africa’s Richest Woman & Wealthy UK Neighbours At Loggerheads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.