Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain (54066 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Mode99: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2022
You should talk to your wife..

You both should agree on renting a house for them,,maybe a single room apartment..60-70k yearly..

So you could have your privacy

But then,who will feed them??
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by TUTU147: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2022
Look for a female family member that is very vocal and have a strong heart, invite her to spend some weeks with you and your family.No be person go tell your sister in-law say jungle done matured.Dont die in silence trying not to offend your wife and her family,why didn't she go back to the village.May God Almighty open doors for you so that you can build a house of your own.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by sanya4good(m): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2022
OP if you could afford N6,000 on breakfast alone daily and living in a room and parlour accommodation then 2 things are involved it's either you are lying or you are stealing.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by MadeMan01(m): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2022
I understand she is your wife's twin sister. But the sister moving in without requesting your consent is inconsiderate. You did not mention how many kids you have for yourself .
Your wife not telling you was silly of her.
Does she not have any other siblings to help or her dead husband's siblings? This is sheer inconsideration. Go home,tell her you wil give them two weeks for family sake, but she has to move after, as the burden is too much,unless you are living fake life for their family .
You are not stupid for planning your family. Don't let another person who did not plan their family inconvenience you. If you start failing to meet your responsibility, none may help you. Think of yourself and your family first
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Emmanueltrinity(f): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2022
Hell is looming

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Kajaard: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

The issue at hand is not even about apartment alone but also of feeding.
Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.
I don't know how to take care of these migrants going forward.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.

You are a very weak stupid man. So you are not man enough to let your wife know that the apartment is just too small to house such a football team?

What type of men do we have these days? Seriously? Pathetic

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Devil1Messenger: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.
How can you self even have 4kids in a room and parlour
Can you just have one or 2max
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by 2023NaijaVoter: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2022
Do ppl still help spindless simps on this forum with advice but no money? Op, simp on and leave us in peace. Hopefully God will bless you for your efforts. grin

On second thought I think this is anoda aspiring Nollywood script writer. I noticed the absence of photos of said living space. wink
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by surrogatesng: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2022
I was wondering also
Whiteshield:

14 to 16k on food daily, 6k on breakfast.
Yet you live in a room and parlour. Oniro oshi.
This one has eaten his future.

You are not a fool, you are worse than a fool.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by jericco1(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2022
I don't know though
But you have to man up and do the needful before you d*e of depression because if you do, they will survive
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by tishbite41(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2022
DesChyko:

Asin eh
I weak when I read am
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by VULCAN(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2022
I'm sure you are a faultfinder in real life.

Did he tell you that he has been doing this for months?

Why then are you calculating what he has not yet spent as if he has already spent it?

He is crying out because he knows he cannot cope for very long.

Feeding 2 idle women and 8 hungry children is no joke, especially when you consider that not all of that money is going on food.

The idle women are adding recharge card and other expenses to the mix.

Nobody makes calls as much as idle women

Fiscus105:

So which welder will jack up his spending on food alone by 420k a month, and he jack it up not because of his own wife, kids, parents but wife sister and someone kids.

Bro, learn how to quickly differentiate papa ajasco story from real happenings

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by ShaqFu: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

your wife asked her twin sister and her kids to move in with you guys and she didn't see it fit to first inform you, second you're too timid to ask her to move out. Then why are you here lamenting?

For the fact she didn't even consult you before she asked her twin to move in show you're not in charge on the house. Period. Live with them and stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Dannyilo(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2022
I understand how you feel. It's not easy to take any decision on your own. I think you should involve both your wife's family and her sister's in-laws. You should have a discussion with the whole party and come up with a resolution on how to get her an apartment and also a petty business to keep her busy too.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by mayorkent(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2022
16k * 30 = 480k .... lol
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by nedu2000(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2022
You can't drive her out,that would be wicked. You just have to find an alternate means of income for you and/or either/both of them as well as find a big accommodation.
Life isn't easy,wishing you the best
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Theo51: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2022
You spending over 14k daily on food alone shows you are financially good to some extent.
What I will say is you need to speak with her, and know her plan. If there is noon then I advice you look for 150-200k, get a small room for her and support her with the least 50k extra to start a roadside Mama-Put.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Secondly: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Damn!

Oga, I don't envy you at all on this.

The way I'm looking at it, you might even join your wife's twin sister's husband in the great beyond any moment from now.

Unless you find another ATM(husband) for the her sharp sharp.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Pzpropertylimit(m): 9:12am On Oct 24, 2022
How can my wife bring in sister with children without my notice ?
See eh , God u have is not God of emotion that is why everyone is not going to heaven .
Get them a one room apartment either near u or far off u and leave the matter there .
U have not been in charge of ur home before now . So find a way to sort ur self out .
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Allisgud: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2022
Whiteshield:

14 to 16k on food daily, 6k on breakfast.
Yet you live in a room and parlour. Oniro oshi.
This one has eaten his future.

You are not a fool, you are worse than a fool.
it's funny and look lie lie Sha,but sometimes u can't judge somebody by where they stay at the moment to how rich they are,I know like two people who stays in a one room not well furnished but are building their houses
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by lowaist101: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2022
Men should encourage or find a way for their wives to work and support the family.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Astar007: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

shocked shocked grin grin wink wink
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Bridget95(f): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2022
JohnOkolo:

Sorry for you cause you married into a family of liabilities and worthlessness.

2 twin sisters not working and having 8 kids amongst themselves
The twins can to this life to Bleep and produce liabilities for their husbands.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by zaki2: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Does she have a husband? If yes, then make move to involve the husband in supporting his family. At least, he should be sending something weekly. It is not easy, but understand that this too will pass. Try to understand what their plan is moving out, according to date and time.
This will enable you know how long you can bear the burden. Like I said, it is a passing phase, handle it maturely and you will not regret later on your actions now.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Cmanforall: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Osibanjo is giving free food in schools. If they are not in schools (the kids) then send them to school.
Buhari offered free education.
Tinubu will continue from where Buhari stops
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Awoleesu(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2022
This is loud man!

Well, there are options open to you:

* Get your wife a small business immediately! Pure water, cooking (Mamma put) etc even if it's going to be in front of your shop.... It's likely her twin will follow suit.

* Send the twin sister to her village (if they still have relatives there) it's what we do to politely decline unwanted hangers-on...

* This is a bit funny but it's an option too; deliberately create a scandal around the twin or one of her kids...give them an excuse to leave... Even if it means a stain on your name - nobody cares!

* Lastly, as the "timid" guy that you are, discuss your feeling with your wife with a view to finding a solution to the issue. I'm sure something positive will definitely come up from such brainstorming.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by imagrg(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2022
Is she not going back to her husband?

Tell your wife you can't cope with the present situation and ask them to vacate your house pronto.

That was how my late wife once brought two children from my stepdaughter to the house because their father died young. Even after my wife's death, they have remained my liability. No one to take them to.

Please the earlier you expel them from your house, the better for you and the future of your children.
You cannot be feeding other people's children at the detriment of your children's future.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by seguntravels009(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2022
My advice for you is to raise money for her and the 4 kids to get a room apartment or so.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Tchalz(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
Tables can turn you know that, right? Would she be in your house if her husband was still alive? I am sure it is a temporary strain on your finances, but hey, she is not a stranger. Your wife's twin for God sake!
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by grandstar(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14

You'll need to be a bit hard on your wife's twin. She seems to have an entitlement mentality.

If she must stay, she must work. It does not matter how little she brings. She isn't your wife.

You can also call a meeting of her extended family to find a means of income for her- a business she can engage in. If it's to finance a burial or even a wedding, people will donate generously.

If it's to help start a business, they'll start grumbling. The extended family must help. Even her late husbands side of the family must drop something.

That's why the extended family exists
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Boyooosa(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Talk to your in-laws on this if they can help, if they can't, your sister in law needs to go and drop the kids with her in-laws so as to enable her hustle...ko se re ni Moscow!

But wait o, what is so sweetening you guys in poozie that u born 3, 4?

Definitely, you will not be able to give ur four kids beffiting education the way you sounded on your financial but u still went ahead to commit this crime against humanity.

Only God can forgive you guys, and the one wey die leave four kids for a woman dat can not caution herself on seccx.

He no fit leave 4 houses for one child and his wife, he left four human beings for only one person to take care of, person wey no get job?

I carry my cross jere
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by unite4real: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

Daily increment on food alone is btw 14-16k? (14*30= #420k) if I choose minimum increment spendings only on food oooo.

All of these are just to make front page, yet some hopeless and lazy readers will almost have HBP on mere figment of OP' imagination, blaming institution of marriage as usual.
.......thank God you still be able to stay in room and parlor? Wen u done with ur hallucinations you shall wake up from your dream where you saw urself in room and parlor self contained when actually you are in a single room ,"face me and face you".

his script is very poorly written.

If he can afford over 420k feeding for a month, then he should be living in a minimum of 4 bedroom duplex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.