Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain (53893 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by wasuka14(m): 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

The issue at hand is not even about apartment alone but also of feeding.
Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.
I don't know how to take care of these migrants going forward.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.

194 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by gift2xl: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Total of 11 person's.
Dude I put myself in your situation and realized I need advice too.

1200 Likes 92 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by izuch(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
You're timid Abi?? When you're serious we'll know undecided

303 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Sontima(f): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
Some people are living 11 in one room. May God help us in this country.

273 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by ebexofficial: 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
Discharging code

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.
Am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too. The issue at hand is not even about apartment alone but also of feeding.
Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that,both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.
For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.
My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian

it depends how you want to deal with it

1 not upsetting your wife

2 dealing with like man

3 not getting involved

1 not upsetting your wife aka accepting that your wife's sister and wife would happy that you didnt throw out too

2 dealing it like man, you were supposed to consulated before moving in and understand abit of why she left

3 not getting involved, your in-laws are the ones supposed to take her in while they get to know the issue and finding the solution, its not your issue is supposed to go to her parents or other elder relatives

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Righteousness2(m): 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
grin
You got me laughing here.

307 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2022

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Kwamecron(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
U now av two wives with plenty kids

355 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Abfinest007(m): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Start making advance at her twin sister she will run away herself

Lollest lol sense nor go kee me

378 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Bluntguy: 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
As e dey pain you e go dey sweet dem.
But seriously if you no tell me come invade my hood like that I go send you back o. After all I no marry two wives.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by ahnie: 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
12 disciples grin grin grin
Omorr that's a burden too huge for a single son of man to bear

Had it bn the wife dey work nau,e for good.

Say no to lazy housewives and full time jobless housewives.

290 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Blake755: 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Sir travel small make the see shege angry sad or tell her straight to her face u don't need her highest nah bad person e go end

168 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Fiscus105(m): 12:48am On Oct 19, 2022
wasuka14:

Am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too. The issue at hand is not even about apartment alone but also of feeding.
And the funny thing is that,both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.
My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian

Daily increment on food alone is btw 14-16k? (14*30= #420k) if I choose minimum increment spendings only on food oooo.

All of these are just to make front page, yet some hopeless and lazy readers will almost have HBP on mere figment of OP' imagination, blaming institution of marriage as usual.
.......thank God you still be able to stay in room and parlor? Wen u done with ur hallucinations you shall wake up from your dream where you saw urself in room and parlor self contained when actually you are in a single room ,"face me and face you".

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Amb1045(m): 1:08am On Oct 19, 2022
Discuss with your wife please and let her find a solution. Talk to her privately because most times women no too dee get sense like that. Hmmm. Women always allow their emotions to overide their sense of reasoning. She go talk for her mind say she can't chase her relatives away.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by seyenko(m): 1:40am On Oct 19, 2022
the audacity of the move and loading of your living space is unsettling. You better call both women to a meeting as they need to find something productive to do as you cannot carry the burden alone. Else you will die and they will need to find someone else to carry their burden

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by udede(m): 2:45am On Oct 19, 2022
Question is ,are you running a RUGA ?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Whiteshield: 2:53am On Oct 19, 2022
They know you are a fool and will react like a weakling that is why they did that nonsense.

209 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by wasuka14(m): 3:08am On Oct 19, 2022
Abfinest007:
Start making advance at her twin sister she will run away herself

Lollest lol sense nor go kee me

Ummmm. Nooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by wasuka14(m): 3:08am On Oct 19, 2022
Whiteshield:
They know you are a fool and will react like a weakling that is why they did that nonsense.

Am not a fool oga

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by wasuka14(m): 3:09am On Oct 19, 2022
seyenko:
the audacity of the move and loading of your living space is unsettling. You better call both women to a meeting as they need to find something productive to do as you cannot carry the burden alone. Else you will die and they will need to find someone else to carry their burden

Thanks issorite

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by wasuka14(m): 3:10am On Oct 19, 2022
Blake755:
Sir travel small make the see shege angry sad or tell her straight to her face u don't need her highest nah bad person e go end

Okay.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by wasuka14(m): 3:10am On Oct 19, 2022
Kwamecron:
U now av two wives with plenty kids

Thanks for the humor

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by wasuka14(m): 3:11am On Oct 19, 2022
Sontima:
Some people are living 11 in one room. May God help us in this country.

Amin. Thanks sister

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by wasuka14(m): 3:12am On Oct 19, 2022
gift2xl:
Total of 11 person's.
Dude I put myself in your situation and realized I need advice too.

Haaa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by wasuka14(m): 3:14am On Oct 19, 2022
TooMuchJuice:
11 people; way too many in that space.
Not a healthy-living situation for anybody there,
most importantly your kids.

Yes my kid not find it very easy. We only have a bathroom. Even to read and do assignment no space again

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by JohnOkolo: 4:02am On Oct 19, 2022
wasuka14:

Sorry for you cause you married into a family of liabilities and worthlessness.

2 twin sisters not working and having 8 kids amongst themselves

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 4:08am On Oct 19, 2022
nawa
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by kaywhy09(m): 4:26am On Oct 19, 2022
Stop living a life that struggles to please people.

Stop being afraid of offending people.

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by phemmyfour: 5:01am On Oct 19, 2022
wasuka14:

Both your wife n her sister should start working ASAP.

Feeding 8kids isn't a joke for anyone to handle in this buharieconomics

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. / Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.