Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,635 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Wizkid React To Fans Who Brought Our His Old House Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid React To Fans Who Brought Our His Old House Out (1740 Views)

Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister / Adekunke Gold Gifts His Old Friend And Music Director A Rolex Worth N11,000,000 / APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid React To Fans Who Brought Our His Old House Out by Vincent2000(m): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
the award winning Afro beat artist wizkid react to Wizkid FC and his fns who brought our his old house he stayed when he was getting started with music in surulere in Lagos State Nigeria
wizkid indeed started from nothing to something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3OxwMtkF08

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid React To Fans Who Brought Our His Old House Out by Mystic216: 12:58am On Oct 19, 2022
Oga your YouTube is rubbish
Post the video and shut the Bleep up
We don’t want to hear your voice
Learn from YouTubers like
Melanin boy
Eazyvibe and few others
Post video and allow the audience to watch it

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid React To Fans Who Brought Our His Old House Out by iHateFraudsters: 9:24am On Oct 19, 2022
Mystic216:
Melanin boy
Eazyvibe and few others

Thanks mate.

You just saved my MB.

I hate people who talk too much in their videos.

Once they start talking, I just close the page.

English, they cannot speak.

Coordination, they don't have.

Intelligent analysis, their brains are incapable.

Just one hungry dude polluting the cyberspace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid React To Fans Who Brought Our His Old House Out by jullary(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2022
Mystic216:
Melanin boy
Eazyvibe and few others
reason i never open it

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid React To Fans Who Brought Our His Old House Out by Mystic216: 10:25am On Oct 19, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

Thanks mate.

You just saved my MB.

I hate people who talk too much in their videos.

Once they start talking, I just close the page.

English, they cannot speak.

Coordination, they don't have.

Intelligent analysis, their brains are incapable.

Just one hungry dude polluting the cyberspace.
Seriously it’s annoying and irritating

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Gets Tongues Wagging With Cry / Nollywood Actor Chidi Dike's Biography And Secret Life / Sex For Sale Is Normal In Nollywood- Femi Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.