Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,191 members, 7,849,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Tech Team Needed.... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Tech Team Needed.... (1477 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech Team Needed.... by truthCoder: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2022
I am setting up a tech team to handle projects.

The team would need the following:
Mobile App Developers: Flutter, Ability to integrate APIs ,
Frontend: Sveltekit with new directory based routes, Tailwind CSS, Git, Firebase, APIs, JAMstack deploys
CSS: Must be able to replicate complex animations, designs or ideas
Backend: NodeJS, Express, Heroku deploys, Postges, CockroachDB, Typescript, Firebase
Graphics: Mobile and Web UI/UX
Content Writers. Web Content, blogs and socials Reviewing Applications

Structure:
100% remote at start.
We collaborate on projects together. Take new jobs and share income (if any). There is no salary. Objective is to integrate the team into a start-up in future but for now, we share from the pool. Subject of your email is pac. This is to confirm you read through. Not a creche. You can still be learning but must be able to hold your stack.

If interested, kindly mail me at truthcoder@protonmail.com sending your github link (if you have), project links (if any) and your WhatsApp number.

Please do not send your email or whatsapp as a reply to this mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tech Team Needed.... by truthCoder: 5:42am On Oct 20, 2022
truthCoder:

Frontend: Sveltekit with new directory based routes, Tailwind CSS, Git, Firebase, APIs, JAMstack deploys
Backend: NodeJS, Express, Heroku deploys, Postges, CockroachDB, Typescript, Firebase
Content Writers. Web Content, blogs and socials

Structure:
100% remote at start.
We collaborate on projects together. Take new jobs and share income (if any). There is no salary. Objective is to integrate the team into a start-up in future but for now, we share from the pool. Subject of your email is pac. This is to confirm you read through. Not a creche. You can still be learning but must be able to hold your stack.

If interested, kindly mail me at truthcoder@protonmail.com sending your github link (if you have), project links (if any) and your WhatsApp number.

Space still open for the unedited positions in the first post.
Re: Tech Team Needed.... by mocochannel: 6:21am On Oct 20, 2022
truthCoder:

Content Writers. Web Content, blogs and socials Reviewing Applications

Structure:
100% remote at start.

Re: Tech Team Needed.... by chim14(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2022
I just hate majority of naija developers / tech.

Dem too like long talk and out of ths world tech requirements. I have stopped joining any naija programmer whatsapp / slack groups.

Parrot, Proud & Worthless bunch....

2 Likes

Re: Tech Team Needed.... by qtguru(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2022
chim14:

Dem too like long talk and out of ths world tech requirements. I have stopped joining any naija programmer whatsapp / slack groups.

try reddit you will be very exposed.

3 Likes

Re: Tech Team Needed.... by frank155(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
truthCoder:

We collaborate on projects together. Take new jobs and share income (if any). There is no salary. Objective is to integrate the team into a start-up in future but for now, we share from the pool.

What's the usual amount to share?
Re: Tech Team Needed.... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
frank155:

This one never even see client to do job for e don the ask for amount.

Check now he may not even know the meaning of "Host Provider" or what a "VPS" means.

If I be that guy I'll wipe u Oraimo cord before pushing u out the thread!

2 Likes

Re: Tech Team Needed.... by truthCoder: 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
chim14:

Every serious tech guy would know that the requirements i listed above are the very basic for the stacks i mentioned.

Which one is 'out of the world' here?

When you start your own tech outfit, you can require your team to just know 'states and capital'

Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tech Team Needed.... by truthCoder: 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
frank155:

Depends on the inflows. Do you have a big ticket you want to share with us?
Re: Tech Team Needed.... by frank155(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2022
truthCoder:

Depends on the inflows. Do you have a big ticket you want to share with us?
I don't. Just wanted to know.
Re: Tech Team Needed.... by chim14(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
truthCoder:

Every serious tech guy would know that the requirements i listed above are the very basic for the stacks i mentioned.

Which one is 'out of the world' here?

When you start your own tech outfit, you can require your team to just know 'states and capital'

Cheers

Abeg go and sit down and pack very well, this is the problem of Naija tech, over sabi and grammer

You will end up being like this so called startup better read well, this might be the future below:
Investors Seek Legal Recourse After Founder Trouble Kills Kloud Commerce

https://weetracker.com/2022/10/20/kloud-commerce-shuts-down/
Re: Tech Team Needed.... by truthCoder: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
chim14:

Abeg go and sit down and pack very well, this is the problem of Naija tech, over sabi and grammer

You will end up being like this so called startup better read well, this might be the future below:
Investors Seek Legal Recourse After Founder Trouble Kills Kloud Commerce

https://weetracker.com/2022/10/20/kloud-commerce-shuts-down/

I went through your profile. You are one of the noisemakers.

Not a single tech value beyond reselling wordpress templates and themes. You could not even learn basic react, you had to find a chinko framework to patch up your html .

You are angry simply because you do not fit in.

So you decide you should bad-mouth everyone else who is trying to pull themselves up.

I would spare you the koboko on this thread simply because this is a thread i created for serious minded people and i do not want ass-hairs like you to derail it. Mark my moniker and commit it to memory, ignore my posts if you have nothing concrete to say. We are not responsible for your penury.

Have you collected the 8USD in payoneer? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tech Team Needed.... by qtguru(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
truthCoder:

Not a single tech value beyond reselling wordpress templates and themes. You could not even learn basic react, you had to find a chinko framework to patch up your html .

So you decide you should bad-mouth everyone else who is trying to pull themselves up.

I would spare you the koboko on this thread simply because this is a thread i created for serious minded people and i do not want ass-hairs like you to derail it. Mark my moniker and commit it to memory, ignore my posts if you have nothing concrete to say. We are not responsible for your penury.

You what they say about empty barrel. You're doing doing good job. People on NL should form group and tackle projects. I formed a 5 man team so we can tackle Shopify dev, the idea of one man doing everything is the quickest way for projects to die.
Re: Tech Team Needed.... by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
qtguru:

You what they say about empty barrel. You're doing doing good job. People on NL should form group and tackle projects. I formed a 5 man team so we can tackle Shopify dev, the idea of one man doing everything is the quickest way for projects to die.

How's that Nairaland extension development faring? smiley
Re: Tech Team Needed.... by qtguru(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Killed off, Paying jobs won't allow me focus on it, I thought about it when sleekcode brought it up. Using Svelte was a bad idea too.

I've thought about adding Video support at least, I want to share non Youtube videos from AwesomeScreenshots, but I have to focus on paying jobs to pay off interns.

1 Like

Re: Tech Team Needed.... by qtguru(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Wait you and sleekcode mentioned the project what are the odds ? You are sleekcode ?
Re: Tech Team Needed.... by truthCoder: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
qtguru:

Thanks bro. I appreciate your input
Re: Tech Team Needed.... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
qtguru:

Wait you and sleekcode mentioned the project what are the odds ? You are sleekcode ?

Yes I'm undecided

We're monitoring you
Re: Tech Team Needed.... by qtguru(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Yes I'm undecided

What's the point of trolling people? is it a Gen Z thing? I have no say in how you spend your time, but going out of the way to insult people is a weird vibez to me especially switching monikers.

what's the end goal? Cuz I know you code with this moniker so why attack others for learning also ?
Re: Tech Team Needed.... by qtguru(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
I will leave it be though, I will never grasp that mindset. The community here should be focused on group growth so each member can outsource to each other and work collaboratively and not all these insults hurled everywhere.

It's well sha

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tech Team Needed.... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
qtguru:

What's the point of trolling people? is it a Gen Z thing? I have no say in how you spend your time, but going out of the way to insult people is a weird vibez to me especially switching monikers.

what's the end goal? Cuz I know you code with this moniker so why attack others for learning also ?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I can't recall attacking anyone qtguru.

U overhyped that project.
Re: Tech Team Needed.... by chim14(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
truthCoder:

See this CockroachDB talking grin
You see what am saying, this is a very stupid Parrot of a Naija Developer talking. He's a scammer guys, he has nothing to offer that's why he's looking for free tech team to decieve with revenue share.

All talk no show complete rubbish, I hate these kinds of naija tech dude with passion. They are the ones that bring out their small d**ks & urinate complication all over a project that will take a baby developer in diapers to do.

You can't afford to pay for developers / programmers why come up with this bullshit thread. Fu**ck you a million... Am out.
Re: Tech Team Needed.... by qtguru(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I can't recall attacking anyone qtguru.

U overhyped that project.

Na so, you insult people. at least I've made myself available to scrutiny, can the same be said for you ? be blessed brother smiley

1 Like

Re: Tech Team Needed.... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
qtguru:

Na so, you insult people. at least I've made myself available to scrutiny, can the same be said for you ? be blessed brother smiley

Seriously don't know what you're talking about.

I haven't insulted anyone that didn't deserve it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tech Team Needed.... by RestructureNig1: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
qtguru:

Stop insulting people online
Re: Tech Team Needed.... by truthCoder: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
chim14:

See this CockroachDB talking grin
You see what am saying, this is a very stupid Parrot of a Naija Developer talking. He's a scammer guys, he has nothing to offer that's why he's looking for free tech team to decieve with revenue share.

You can't afford to pay for developers / programmers why come up with this bullshit thread. Fu**ck you a million... Am out.

CockroachDB is a distributed SQL DBMS which i have used on a few of my projects and which simply works. If you can use PostgreSQL, you can use CockroachDB. This anal-drop-template-hawker thinks i am a scammer because his horizon is as short as a pig's eyelash.

There is nothing wrong in learning new stuffs. Google is there to help you. However, when people search for your name on Nairaland, dumb comments like this would appear. You would now wonder why no serious person wants to give you a web dev job. Can you even deliver?

You are angry because you can never be in our team. As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us, e dey pain you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tech Team Needed.... by The5DME(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
qtguru:

Good day sir. Can I please, get the link to the slack group? My phone formatted, and lost everything. Could've sent a DM, but you probably will not see it.
Re: Tech Team Needed.... by qtguru(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
The5DME:
Good day sir. Can I please, get the link to the slack group? My phone formatted, and lost everything. Could've sent a DM, but you probably will not see it.

I'll call you
Re: Tech Team Needed.... by chim14(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
truthCoder:

CockroachDB is a distributed SQL DBMS which i have used on a few of my projects and which simply works. If you can use PostgreSQL, you can use CockroachDB. This anal-drop-template-hawker thinks i am a scammer because his horizon is as short as a pig's eyelash.

There is nothing wrong in learning new stuffs. Google is there to help you. However, when people search for your name on Nairaland, dumb comments like this would appear. You would now wonder why no serious person wants to give you a web dev job. Can you even deliver?

You are angry because you can never be in our team. As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us, e dey pain you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who says its only tech you can make money in this world? Am not ashamed of who I am, I bash when I see nonsense and tell it as it is. I dont care for any ones opinion.

What Can You Idiots(stupid team) Build With Your Messed Up Tech Deck? Absolute nothing

I dont or never want to be in any rubbish naija tech team. I have been flying my plane solo in tech with my unseen SPOK(Spirit Of Knowledge) and I love to keep it that way. I personally hate teams, u see some stupid idiots & show offs either slowing, messing or complicating projects
Re: Tech Team Needed.... by lorenzoinsi: 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
Good evening Op.....
I am new to the tech world....just completed my UI/UX design course online....I am currently learning python.... I'll admit morale don dey low Sha ....but we move.....

I'll like to join your team .....to learn more on paths to take in programming and enhance my UI skills...
I don't mind working for free.........
PS....it will really help me if I join the team

(1) (Reply)

Wat Cn I Do 2 Study Java Online / Please I Really Need Your Help Urgently . / YOUR OPINIONS ARE NEEDED: What Is The Future Of Nigerian Software Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.