Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' (13277 Views)

Meet Skyewise Group, Nigerian Investment Company Where You Can Buy Cars With 60% / Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom / Skyewise Autos.. We Sell Cheap & Affordable Cars! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
Leadership Excellence: Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'Investment/Automobile Brand of the Year'

A leading global financial institution, Skyewise Group, has emerged 2022 'Investment/Automobile Brand of the Year' in the forthcoming Leadership Excellence Awards.

Skyewise Group defeated three other nominees to emerge winner in a nationwide online poll monitored by News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

The group which was founded in 2015 delivers a broad range of financial services across investment, Credit Management, Real Estate, Automobiles, Logistics, Oil and Gas, Packaging, Contracts financing, and partnerships to a large and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals.

The chief executive officer of Skyewise Group, Dr. Elvis Abuyere, hosted Igbere TV crew and appreciated the management and Nigerians over the prestigious award.

The highly coveted award, endorsed by the African Union, African Film Institute, will be presented to him on 5th November, 2022 at the Congress Hall, Transcorp Hilton, Abuja in a glamorous ceremony organised by IgbereTV, Africa's foremost community TV.

IgbereTV media crew led by the Executive Director, Emeh James Anyalekwa visited him to formally inform him of his nomination and victory in the online poll.

During the visit, the team also conducted awardee post-profiling, photo session and presentation of his Table reservation for the event.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/skyewise-group-emerges-2022-investment-automobile-brand-of-the-year/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
More

Re: Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' by aidameoryou: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
I dedicate this space to every well meaning youth and citizen on this nation.
We will take our country back from cankerworms.

P.O is the man for the job.
And if there's another alternative, we could consider Atiku

let me be cursed of I have ever thought about anything tinubu.
I cannot imagine me and fellow 200million comrades being ruled by a sick ailing man, again God punish me if i ever for one day think about tinubu ruling this nation.
Tinubu might be the one who gave Dubai the idea to be what it is today, but as everything has time
His time is up, let him go and rest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' by Digitok(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nice one
Re: Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' by urchman23: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
What brand of cars do you manufacture?

2 Likes

Re: Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' by Yungmil: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
Low
Re: Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' by odiyeu88(m): 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
nice one

1 Like

Re: Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' by nkemoma(m): 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
Person organize award

Still win im award...

Yahoo award

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' by Akhitolu: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
Congratulobia
Re: Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' by ecolime(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
This smells AlexReport

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' by Irupetepete: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Na wa
These ones will just manufacture award and pay for front page just to scam awardee...
Pictures of what he is doing is not shown but just the award... See the award self

6 Likes

Re: Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' by Bayyajidda(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Alex kind of award. Alex cashing out big time.

4 Likes

Re: Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' by creolehunt: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
Paid PR.

Award for hire.

1 Like

Re: Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' by Sabadon(m): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
ecolime:
This smells AlexReport
of it smells like poo alex report then its poo alex report grin grin

1 Like

Re: Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' by Consiglieri: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
It’s like Alexreports and Igbere are competing. Soon they go run out of recipients for these their plenty awards
Re: Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' by Ewedegubbler: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
I Am Alex aka Gleesmodel and I organized this yahoo award for my fellow yahooze mugu
Re: Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' by davodyguy: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ewedegubbler:
I Am Alex aka Gleesmodel and I organized this yahoo award for my fellow yahooze mugu

The guy na award giver
Re: Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' by AbuAeesha: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
where are the cars?
na just person pic full here.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Reg 09 Upgraded to 012 Toyota Corolla S @2.2m Ibadon / 2 Units Of Toyota Corolla Sportz Toks Full Option Selling Cheap / ****SOLD-MAN DIESEL 26.240, 6x4, 6 cylinder, 13200 euro** +SHIPPING PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.