Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom (46455 Views)

Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' / Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) / Saudi Arabia's First Car Showroom For Women Only Opens In Jeddah(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by GLeesMODEL(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Skyewise Group Launches State-of-the-art Vehicle Showroom In Abuja, Urges Govt's Support

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay6AiS9li7M

One of the leading auto brands in Nigeria, Skyewise Group at the weekend unveiled a state-of-the-art automobile showroom in the highbrow Maitama area of Abuja, making instant sales of exotic cars worth over N400m.

The unveiling ceremony which was a festival of sort attracted high profile personalities in the auto mobile industry, top business executives, politically exposes persons and high-rated entertainers in an atmosphere of pomp and pageantry.

Speaking shortly before the traditional cutting of ribbon, the chairman of Skyewise Group, Amb. Usman Sarki applauded the company's customers for their loyalty and consistence over the years, assuring that the unveiling of the showroom is part of renewed efforts to serve them even better.

He revealed that a board meeting earlier held by the management discussed modalities to offer incentives to customers and easy payment plans and other packages to reward customers' loyalty.

Also in his remarks, the company's Group Managing Director, Dr. Elvis Abuyere expressed concern that some avoidable challenges have confronted the auto industry in the country which according to him has contributed to high cost of cars in Nigeria.

He listed high customs duties, Importation cost and bad state of the roads and others as some of the bottlenecks the industry faces.

Dr. Abuyere said the organisation has something for every category of income earners in its various car stands in Abuja and across the country apart from what is contained in the showroom, urging low and middle income earners to make use of its array of brands to fulfil their automobile needs.

He urged the federal government to consider downward review of customs duties on the import of cars so that ordinary Nigerians can afford a decent means of mobility.

According to him, the bad state of the Nigerian roads also affect the durability of some of the brands in its showroom, appealing for a concerted efforts to scale up infrastructural development, especially road infrastructure.

He assured that the organisation will uphold its dignity and trust for which it has been known over the years, urging individuals and organisations to make Skyewise Group their brand of choice.

Guests had a great time inspecting the brands in the beautifully crafted auto showroom.

In his remarks, he applauded partners, members of staff, friends for their outstanding dedication towards the growth of the organization, special recognition to successful industry players in the sector like Coscharis Motors, Kefiano Motors etc

Several other persons made their overwhelming remarks about Skyewise Automobile longstanding business integrity, some of which are Ibidapo Lawal, the CEO Neveah Limited, Seun Okinbaloye, Channels Television's Political Correspondent, Amb. Stephanie Nnadi, Chief Executive Officer, One Percent International Management, Patrick Obi-Akatchak, MD/CEO Gadol Financial Services LTD, Dr Okiti, MD of BusinessDay and a host of others.

Guests were also thrilled to entertainment section by veteran comedians, including Koboko Master, Ben 200, MC Papi, Hot Kid and more.

https://sunnewsonline.com/skyewise-group-urges-govt-to-create-enabling-environment-for-car-assembly-plants-partnership/

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by GLeesMODEL(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by GLeesMODEL(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Continue

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Interesting...

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by GLeesMODEL(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
Good

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by GLeesMODEL(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by GLeesMODEL(m): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
Wow

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by GLeesMODEL(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Great

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by SleekyP(m): 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
this is machine grin

nlfpmod lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by GLeesMODEL(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Impressive

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by GLeesMODEL(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nice

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by GLeesMODEL(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
Cake

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by lamdbull: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dbull on this one!!!

They better come and make me their ambassador before I blow up and my price skyrocket high

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by accordadoga26(f): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
Money is sweet

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by tukdi: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Alex Report grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by Truthshscrazy: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nice
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by Thisis2raw(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
To be rich is sweet abegi

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by HomorBj(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dear God
Please take me to where my glory is,may your grace locate me and my handiwork...

Life's sweet abeg🤩🤩

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by Waakanda: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Money everywhere
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by Kubin: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Big guys indeed

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by seanwilliam(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Abuja doings
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by mhktaryan: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
See toys

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by Akwaibomdude(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Good one...how much is G-Wagon now

I get 220k... I'll surely go there and get the beast

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nigeria now a dumping ground for rip off cars.
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by lildush(m): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Some of the big boys. Are on serious loan and borrow borrow from friends just to show off.. it's well. I will advise they invest on assets.. not liabilities. No mater the amount of investment you have .. it's total madness to drive a car of 200million. It's not poverty mentality. Check the richest white people. Wat kind of cars do dey use?

18 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by Westernlove: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
Motherfvckers.

I was here last year. We know what we do.
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by fola2222: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
Se
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by Caaz: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Alex I love your hustle honestly.i love meeting people of caliber n timber.
Nor be all these firewood human beings wey nor get level

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by MrBroke(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Big men not boys. Don't get carried away with what you see, most are unhappy grin you will understand soon

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by EnterpriseMan: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
No Bugatti chiron angry
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by ChopDeMoney(m): 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
No be Man UTD coach I dey see there.
I hope they will allow people to window lshop ike ShopRite and be taking pictures for the Gram

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Nigeria’s First Keke Rally Organized By Stallion-Bajaj / Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder / Why Are Nissan Cars So Dead Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.