Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Landed Property For Sale In Warri, Delta State. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landed Property For Sale In Warri, Delta State. (154 Views)

House On Fire In Warri, Delta State (Video) / To Let: 2 Bedroom Flat In Warri, Delta State / Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Landed Property For Sale In Warri, Delta State. by Gomd: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2022
This property is located in Warri, Delta State.
Only serious buyers should contact me as it’s an urgent sale.

Asking Price- 170 million naira (One hundred and sixty million naira) slightly negotiable

Location- Opposite Ekpan Police Station, Warri, Delta State.

Please, Only Serious Buyers Should Contact Me

N/B- I’m not a real estate agent and I have direct contact to the owner of the property and I’m putting this up here because it is a urgent sale.

I can’t upload the images of the property here because of the size of the images

You can contact me for images and videos of the property

You can contact me on phone or WhatsApp via my number - 08108945908

(1) (Reply)

Duplex For Sale / 4 Bedroom Maisonette With Maids Quaters / *to Let / For Rent Lovely Mini Flat Pics Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.