Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return (38114 Views)

UK PM: Boris Johnson Withdraws From Race As Rishi Sunak Tipped To Succeed Truss / #Partygate: UK PM, Boris Johnson narrowly Survives Confidence Vote / BREAKING: British PM, Boris Johnson’s Brother Resigns (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by gaby(m): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
Reallife17:
Nor dey hate who don pass you. Focus on yourself bro

Who be this?

Go play with your mates for potopoto you slave.
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by gaby(m): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
[quote author=Budapestboy post=117731914][/quote]

Who is this slowpoke?..go find your mates to roll tires with nitwit?...

I don't appreciate mentions from moronss
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by diplomat058(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
tellsblinks:
Please vote Peter obi for the sake of your children

Those that voted Pandora as Governor for the sake of their children then, where their children dey today grin

Are they also developing Lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
He is not going to change anything, the UK is destined to go down… Scotland and Northern Ireland is exiting soon, UK currency will further deteriorate.
Their solution is to join the EU which will never happen under Boris Johnson who is pro-brexit, or capitulate and beg Russia and China for economic help which will also never happen due to arrogance and Uncle Sam running the show behind the curtains.

Not everyone that have eyes can see, those who know knows…

Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by spartachico(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
All hail the king
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by Bimpe29: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
His coming back would mean that they are eating back their vomit.
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by Enumerator(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
I tell you
tellsblinks:
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by Spandau: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

SOURCE

A new Tory leader will emerge before October 31, 2022.

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7392634/elizabeth-truss-resigns-uk-prime

Ehn! Jorez Bohnzon!
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by omojeesu(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Arrangee
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by HolyMan12: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
gaby:
Karma just dey start with una for all of una atrocities the world over particularly in the developing and third world countries...

Shebi Lizzy don come kill Eliza then resign...now this low budget hybrid of Trump and Zelensky wan come back...

Very soon, Naira go get value pass Pounds...

We dey observation mode...
You well so? grin
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by armyofone(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
gaby:
Karma just dey start with una for all of una atrocities the world over particularly in the developing and third world countries...

Shebi Lizzy don come kill Eliza then resign...now this low budget hybrid of Trump and Zelensky wan come back...

Very soon, Naira go get value pass Pounds...

This your prayer is good but if only wishes were horses.
The impossibility would have been possible grin
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by ufuosman(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by godofuck231: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
Of boris

Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by KennethEnyi(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
tellsblinks:

Vote Peter obi for the sake of your life and your destiny

God punish agbado munchers
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by sehin79(m): 12:53am On Oct 21, 2022
If boris comes back and a general election is held..labour returns to power..
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by YoshihideSuga: 1:00am On Oct 21, 2022
dyera:
Be like competent person don finish for UK.

Meanwhile, why can't a black man become the UK prime minister?

Your fellow Nigerians don't want an Igbo man to become Nigeria's president, suddenly you're bothered about a black man not being the UK prime minister.

Is that not witchcraft?
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by Omniman(m): 1:15am On Oct 21, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
I honestly don't know how this news can help us in Nigeria

Young lady, It can help you in Nigeria
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:52am On Oct 21, 2022
tellsblinks:

Abomination !
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by dazzlingd(m): 2:50am On Oct 21, 2022
tellsblinks:

Stop saying this shiit, makes no sense...sake of whose children
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by sukkot: 5:09am On Oct 21, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Dayuum, overtake don overtake overtake tongue
grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by sukkot: 5:12am On Oct 21, 2022
planetx:
Oga Obadiah are you also in the running? Make we do fundraising for ya campaign.
cheesy cheesy grin grin Oga planetx na naija presidency i dey contest for ooooo. uk na dying empire. God forbid grin grin
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:10am On Oct 21, 2022
Omniman:

Young lady, It can help you in Nigeria
How sir
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 21, 2022
Bojo should return to NO 10 his foreign policy and immigration laws has helped, Most EU govts would be likely to work with Bojo on.d energy crisis cos of his strong stance on Ukraine crisis with Russia, Remember Bojo was d person dat broke jinx on Brexit
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by wink2015(m): 7:19am On Oct 21, 2022
If Ex-Prime Minister Boris Johnson aka ( Bojo) resecure the office of Britain 's Prime Minister

He will start supporting Ukraine with military weapons and that will heat up negatively the impact on the economy of Britain.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson played leading role in fundings Ukraine 's war efforts with Russia it's neighbors.
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by wink2015(m): 7:20am On Oct 21, 2022
BORIS JOHNSON SHOULD NOT BE WELCOMED BACK TO NO 10 DOWNING STREET.

His role in heating up the war between Russia and Ukraine clearly speaks volumes of his agenda when he is eventually reelected as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

The economic crisis that is shaking Britain to her foundation as at today is partly caused by the effect of the micro and macro economic decision the government of Mr Johnson put in place.

Outgoing Prime Minister Lizz Truss inherited so many economic problems from the government of Johnson.

However, I must commend Britain for the honour and respect their political leaders have for the political institution and their people.

When their political leaders is found wanting he or she accepts the blame and resigns.

In this case, Prime Minister Lizz Truss who has not spend up to 6 months in government.

The respect Western leaders have for their people wellbeing and political values and institution is very commendable.

This is very rare in Africa.

A very good example is the present political crisis in the PDP where some faction of PDP led by governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state is calling for the resignation of PDP National Chairman, Senator Iyorchia Ayu following the emergence of Alhaji Abubakar Atiku as PDP Presidential flag bearer for the 2023 presidential election that is coming in February 2023.

But Senator Ayu is refusing to resign.

He Senator Ayu had promise before the emergence of Atiku as presidential flag bearer that he will resign his political office should in case a winner emerge from the north as the party presidential flag bearer.

Some Senator Ayu supporters are defending Ayu blindly in the media that the National Working Committee of the party gave him a vote of confidence.

I think what we are seeing in Great Britain should teach African and Nigeria political leaders that public office should not be a do or die affair.
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by enzomofin: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2022
odiyeu88:
Dear Nairalander Good Morning. Please spare a few seconds to read my post, i beg you in the name of God please. It's (8.am Friday) now. This is a sincere appeal from the depth of my heart Please do not ignore, I cry to you from the Depth of my heart. Life have not been easy for me and my family since i lost my job, We have been drinking garri for days now. My kids are now looking so skinny and sick and they are crying all the time because of starvation, i am so frustrated right now. I beg you in the name of God please help us, no matter how little to buy food and drinking water. We have been starving and cannot afford real food for days now. I am kneeling before you pleading to your kind heart , please help us with any amount' or anything you can please. 2202 851 055 uba .I pray as you extend a hand to us may you never lack anything in life. Amen

please brothers and sisters I am still on my knees pleading, someone please help me.
skyewise nice coy, use to be my boyfriend's favourite back then
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by fxexperts: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
gaby:

Very soon, Naira go get value pass Pounds... grin

Dreamers and a zombie one at that. Your Naira is falling like a bag of potato, and you still have a gutter mouth to talk. These are honorable leaders who put their people first, before their selfish interest, not the corrupt idiots you have governing you, and if you ask me though I think all of you in that your country deserve the kind of leaders you get, jokers.

Eriokanmi:
Nothing is impossible. This is highly dramatic though . There are power grabbers globally. After grabbing the power, they now messed it up, just like the apc.
Where do you see power grabbers here, do you think they are your greedy and senseless leaders.

dyera:
Be like competent person don finish for UK.

Meanwhile, why can't a black man become the UK prime minister?
So they can turn a great nation like the UK to your shithole country abi. you too why can't a white man become the president of your shithole, you bunch a greedy people trying to hide under the color of your skin to perpetrate your greedy acts,

OMOJOHN001:
Nonsense, Send this bitch away from holding power.

You can't be sucking dick and still rule over me.
Always hating on women as if it will do you any good, or if you are any better. Always wanting to become a disaster to the human race.

sukkot:
cheesy cheesy grin grin Oga planetx na naija presidency i dey contest for ooooo. uk na dying empire. God forbid grin grin
You can imagine this joker, imagine a kwashiorkor child referring to a well-fed man as hungry. leaving in a dead shithole and calling a well-developed country dieing empire, you truly deserve to contest for the presidency of your shithole country.
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by gaby(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
fxexperts:
Dreamers and a zombie one at that. Your Naira is falling like a bag of potato, and you still have a gutter mouth to talk. These are honorable leaders who put their people first, before their selfish interest, not the corrupt idiots you have governing you, and if you ask me though I think all of you in that your country deserve the kind of leaders you get, jokers.

Where do you see power grabbers here, do you think they are your greedy and senseless leaders.

So they can turn a great nation like the UK to your shithole country abi. you too why can't a white man become the president of your shithole, you bunch a greedy people trying to hide under the color of your skin to perpetrate your greedy acts,

Always hating on women as if it will do you any good, or if you are any better. Always wanting to become a disaster to the human race.

You can imagine this joker, imagine a kwashiorkor child referring to a well-fed man as hungry. leaving in a dead shithole and calling a well-developed country dieing empire, you truly deserve to contest for the presidency of your shithole country.

Who's this slavish attention-seeking son of a dog foaming and bleating from every corner of his smelly mouth quoting?

Get lost morafaka...

Nitwitted dingbat.
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by fxexperts: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
gaby:

Who's this slavish attention-seeking son of a dog foaming and bleating from every corner of his smelly mouth quoting?

Get lost morafaka...

Nitwitted dingbat.
Look at this brainless, moronic zombie, you just open your mouth and wow.. dumb. .dumb. dumbness just coming out. With your rotten smelly mouth..
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by gaby(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
fxexperts:
Look at this brainless, moronic zombie, you just open your mouth and wow.. dumb. .dumb. dumbness just coming out. With your rotten smelly mouth..

Go Bleep yourself asswipe....

I suffered not fools like you to live and form a nuisance here.

You almighty UK is getting served for all of her atrocities the world over including Nigeria.

How do you explain a country changing Prime Ministers like diapers every year?

Thunder and Dangote trailer crush you and your entire lineage.

Aschlock klootzaak
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by fxexperts: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
gaby:

Go Bleep yourself asswipe....

I suffered not fools like you to live and form a nuisance here.

You almighty UK is getting served for all of her atrocities the world over including Nigeria.

How do you explain a country changing Prime Ministers like diapers every year?

Thunder and Dangote trailer crush you and your entire lineage.

Aschlock klootzaak

You are obviously very dumb to see it that way. The western world is a society that doesn't tolerate failures like you zombie lots makes failure and dumbness a part of your entire existence. That is why they are exceling. That is why they are the best countries in the world. Failure is just in your DNA, black zombie. You are deserve the likes of Buhari, Tinubu and all for the rest of your miserable lives.
Thunder fire your entire generation for being an slowpoke dragging the black race down.
Re: UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return by gaby(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
fxexperts:

You are obviously very dumb to see it that way. The western world is a society that doesn't tolerate failures like you zombie lots makes failure and dumbness a part of your entire existence. That is why they are exceling. That is why they are the best countries in the world. Failure is just in your DNA, black zombie. You are deserve the likes of Buhari, Tinubu and all for the rest of your miserable lives.
Thunder fire your entire generation for being an slowpoke dragging the black race down.

This asswiped dingbatted slowpoke is still alive and managed to find data to come online.

You are truly irredeemable in your foolishness.

Black slave....

Na Dangote trailer go wioe you and your entire lineage off from the face of the earth.

I pee and sheet on your mangled body, dimwit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius / American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" / Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.