Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Android Vs Bb - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Vs Bb (1766 Views)

Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen / Android Vs Symbian Phones, Which Is Better? / Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Vs Bb by mzfeyi(f): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2011
hey guys, wahz ur opinion abt androids, im a proud owner of the galaxy s2 n im in luv wiv it!! wink i also own a curve2(just coz of bbm tho),
does any1 thnk a bb can be compared to an android?? grin
Re: Android Vs Bb by N101: 3:03am On Aug 19, 2011
In short, no. Very different phones, with functions specific to their type.

Do you use your BB and Galaxy S2 the same way?
Re: Android Vs Bb by mzfeyi(f): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2011
yh very different, androids r just really versatile
Re: Android Vs Bb by Lexusgs430: 2:43am On Aug 27, 2011
Android Vs Bb ? Why attempt to compare the dead with the living ?
Blackberry is only good for one thing aka Pinging and data plan
Android owners can also ping now through eBuddy XMS, the beauty of eBuddy XMS, is that it cuts through the android and iphone platforms. Once data plans are sold on other mobile platforms inclusives, then the death is nigh for Blackberry !!!!
Re: Android Vs Bb by N101: 3:19am On Aug 27, 2011
Lexusgs430:

Android owners can also ping now through eBuddy XMS, the beauty of eBuddy XMS, is that it cuts through the android and iphone platforms. Once data plans are sold on other mobile platforms inclusives, then the death is nigh for Blackberry !!!!

I'm not convinced by eBuddy XMS. Ideally I would love something that is cross platform (Windows Phone, BB, Android and iPhone). THAT would definitely be the death of Blackberry.
Re: Android Vs Bb by OsawaruDanielOsula: 4:13am On Aug 27, 2011
If ure goin to compare em on basis of messaging then BBM tramps ebuddy XMS.
Re: Android Vs Bb by Lexusgs430: 5:37am On Aug 27, 2011
Osawaru Daniel Osula:

If ure goin to compare em on basis of messaging then BBM tramps ebuddy XMS.

I was comparing them not only on Instant messaging, but has an overall package.
Re: Android Vs Bb by Andrew3(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2011
Lexusgs430:

100% agree with you, the android os is 90% better than bb even the new bb 9900 with os 7, the android
system is made up of different cooked and modified roms by different people with different feature with enormous
applications and an android market for you to download more, while compare a name with a game? grin grin grin

root your phone and install CWM, you will enjoy it.
Re: Android Vs Bb by mzfeyi(f): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
Lexusgs430:

lmfao!! yh, all i do on my bb is ping!! what's eBuddy XMS??
Re: Android Vs Bb by mzfeyi(f): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2011
Live Profile isnt bad too tho, for bb android and iphone, it's just that its not popular yet,
Re: Android Vs Bb by Lexusgs430: 12:10am On Sep 02, 2011
mz_feyi:

lmfao!! yh, all i do on my bb is ping!! what's eBuddy XMS??

Ebuddy XMS is an instant chat platform. Once downloaded on your android device or Iphone, you get issued a pin, similar like Blackberry, you then give your friends or enemies this pin etc etc etc
You get my drift ?

(1) (Reply)

Bb Wit Mtn Mobile Internet Data Plan / 2 Free Nigerian Android Apps / Can Nokia 311 Download Mypicstory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.