Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Preparing For Black Friday? See This... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Preparing For Black Friday? See This... (155 Views)

How Are You Preparing For Subsidy Removal? / Black Friday: See The Letter Kano Hisba Sent To Cool Fm / Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preparing For Black Friday? See This... by solocube: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
This is for you, if you're looking to 10x your sales this period

Hi,

I'm Solomon Opeyemi, A seasoned copywriter with track record of crafting out winning copies that has brought in millions in sales.

I've had to work with major ecommerce tycoons in the industry like, Onyekanma Kings, Dominic Nkoro, Adebanjo adeleke, to name just a few who all can attest to my work

I understand how voluminous and tasking your business can be, and the need for competent hands to write winning copies at a reasonable fee while you focus on other things that moves the needle.

Why not relax and let me be resourceful in writing you a highly converting sales copy, adcopies, product description, landing page copies etc

But here's the thing.
Normally I charge 30k for a non health product and 40k product but have decided to bring it to 25k per copy,

But that's not really the most interesting part here…

Instead of paying 25k per copy, you get to pay just 50k in a month for 3 copies plus free adcopy and free bridge page (if there's a demand)…

Which means you get 3 copies at a fee for 2. ( Only that this has to be paid upfront for the month)

I know you might be thinking why am I doing this? What's the catch?

There's isn't…

Or maybe, just a little, but I think it won't harm you in anyway sir…

So basically, I'm ready to do this majorly for 2 reasons

1.Facebook happens to be giving too much issue, so instead of having to pay high fee for a copy with little or no result, you get to pay just a monthly token for good and converting copy while you can focus strength on other things and be rest assured

2. Your recommendation matters a lot to me

Just in case, you aren't sure if I can deliver, I have samples of my past works plus credible people to attest to it…

You get them on demand.

So, does this sound like something you want, so we can talk?

Why not Call/WhatsApp

+2348164870942

(1) (Reply)

Close tread / Get Yourself A Reliable House Agent In Ibadan / How Netsuite ERP Is The Best For Wholesale Distribution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.