Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK (82378 Views)

Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by Laple0541(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
I agreed with whatever Righteousness said on this.
Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by LonelyLucifer(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
Musty112:
This is what the west regards as freedom, and other nations that do not follow suit They are abusing human rights.
Behold the Western freedom. It's a shame that theyve propane this their cancer to almost every heart out there.

Traditions and culture are diminishing with this eye opening wokeness.

1 Like

Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by kingxsamz(m): 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ment.
Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by Cajal(m): 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Mystic216:
Does it have relation with TINUBU
Our agbado grandfather
She is much more related to Obi Pandora Gregory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by Coldie(m): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
I don’t understand a lot of things though. These people were created by God, you see some people that are men but all their features are women, some are gaemophrodites why some of them are men or women but they behave 100% like the opposite sex then u say their existence is illegal based on religion.

I can never understand this, is it that we are getting it wrong or otherwise.

God is not a man to make mistakes and I don’t know how he thinks so I believe he knows best
Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by ednut1(m): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lol he will get away with it
Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by Livingshadow: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
Thank God she even calls it " this stupid stuff". So she admits she is stupid.

1 Like

Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
He/she can do, say what ever but insult God?... that's is insane.

1 Like

Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by Freshgrace4life(f): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
True true madness is cheap ..
Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
Demonstration of nonsense angry
Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by Angelfrost(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
Like I always say....

Too much liberty might just be a terrible thing!

Just look at what a whole Western civilization has been reduced to!
Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
S-He is not mentally ok, probably because Heshe not happy with the way Shehe looks
Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
As much as i don't believe in God and not religious this guy is absolutely disgustinggg! angry i mean, if this was a normal person he woulda being prosecuted for indecent exposure. He is clearly mentally ill. These people who claim to be trans whatever are obviously confused and unhappy.

1 Like

Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by Charx122: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
Omihanifa:
This one nah monster o

Seriously Damaged.
Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by Shikena(m): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
Village people! Why?
Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by Theunbothered: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
WibusJaga:
This one fit give a little baby convulsion.

How did your brain reach here grin
Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by JustforMen: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
It is not a SHE... it is an IT!!
Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Angelfrost:
Like I always say....

Too much liberty might just be a terrible thing!

Just look at what a whole Western civilization has been reduced to!
There is nothing wrong with too much liberty, we don't want to live in a dictatoship society, this guy is just one mentally ill case.

The whole western civilisation cannot be like this one guy surely. One mad guy is not the whole Europe is he? grin

1 Like

Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by womenareapezz: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
WriterNig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkl6opAiNnE

Credit: Dailymail UK

please add graphic content to this angry
Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by ceeceeuwa: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
This person is depressed. Only God knows what He/she is going through. Such people end up suicidal if they don't get the required help they need. Imagine being born a male with internal female sexual organs.It can mess up someones emotional health. Tis good they are in a sane society where they can get all the help they need. Who are my to judge?
Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by Mystic216: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Cajal:

She is much more related to Obi Pandora Gregory
Why you dey cry naa
Hahahahahahha
No put am for heart make you no kpeme
Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by Chidibe212(f): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
WriterNig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkl6opAiNnE

Credit: Dailymail UK

When these people says "God bless the Queen" or "God bless the King"

Please which of the God are they referring to?

1 Like

Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by DrMuzungu(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Every tranny problem can be solved if you have enough T-N-T.
Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by jojothaiv(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Oyibo people be doing stupid things and justifying it with

"Wow, so brave"..... There's nothing brave about being stupid.
Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by iLegendd(m): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
The best thing is to edit the video and add the name Prophet Mohammed on the keyboard, then show the video to our Muslim brothers. That'll be the end of his-her life.

The US and UK are the real anti-Christ.

5 Likes

Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by chukwudiology(m): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Crazy things are happening, Lord have mercy on us.
Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
And this shît is news
Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by Offpoint1: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
So Trans actually have their dxcks on? I thought they do cut them off grin

Am I drunk or NL is mad? the front page comments has nothing to do with this thread or video
Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by judedwriter(m): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
Too much demons on this video... Far too much! undecided

1 Like

Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by sisisioge: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
The babe is mentally unwell. Which can werey behaviour is it.
Re: Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK by dionma: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
Trans woman but she get penis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) / Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS / Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.