Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Atouch A105 Tablet (how Durable Is It) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Atouch A105 Tablet (how Durable Is It) (1962 Views)

How Durable Is Iphone Xr / Oukitel c12: How Durable? / How Durable Is The Leagoo Kiicaa Mix? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atouch A105 Tablet (how Durable Is It) by wengerman: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Please has anybody used Atouch a105 tablet. It has ram of 4g and ROM of 128g and it seems to be cheap. Any that can vouch for it.
Re: Atouch A105 Tablet (how Durable Is It) by wengerman: 6:14am On Oct 22, 2022
Any response
Re: Atouch A105 Tablet (how Durable Is It) by user32(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2022
Is Atouch a good tab?
The Atouch kids Android Educational Tablet is a perfect tool for your child. It comes with different apps that make learning fun for your child/Ward. By letting your kids play educational games, they will be able to acquire new skills or improve the skills they already have and use the skills they newly learned.
Re: Atouch A105 Tablet (how Durable Is It) by kaybobo200: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Screen is poor too fragile

1 Like

Re: Atouch A105 Tablet (how Durable Is It) by bukatron(m): 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
No ATOUCH Tablets are not good tablets. I just bought one and i regret buying it. It is a terrible tablet. Pls don't buy it. Fake and bogus specs. RAM is not upto 1GB but they ll claim 4GB to 8GB, OS is Android 4.4kikat or Android 5, but they ll write Android 12 on the pack and on device settings. But when u enter developer mode, u ll discover it's 5 or 4.4. They claim is 5G network for ATOUCH103 PLUS, but it was actually 3G network thst was slower than 2G. Couldn't load even whatsapp. Claims 512GB internal memory, but it wasn't able to take up to 64GB data. It says octacore 1.7Ghz processor, but in the real sense it is a 1ghz dual core old model processor. The screen is fragile, any small impression, it ll crack, and they don't have replacement parts. If you buy ATOUCH Pads, you ll definitely regret, just like i did. Shame to ATOUCH. Atouch = Fake and substandard tablets.
Re: Atouch A105 Tablet (how Durable Is It) by Geniemoi01(m): 11:54am On Jan 16
God bless you. I almost got this tablet.
Re: Atouch A105 Tablet (how Durable Is It) by Mafia4life(m): 12:40pm On Jan 16
It is not a good tablet. However, if you have money and want a tablet children will damage and not pain you. Then it is good

(1) (Reply)

5k For Anybody With An Answer To This / Facebookers Vs 2go(ers) / BBM Disabled By IT Policy (can U Help)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.