Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

The 'do It Yourself' Biogas Training Course!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 'do It Yourself' Biogas Training Course!!! (438 Views)

"Learn How To Generate Cooking Gas From Waste With DIY Biogas Training! Join No / How To Generate Cooking Gas From Wastes With Biogas Training / Biogas Storage Bags Available In Nigeria At Cheaper Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 'do It Yourself' Biogas Training Course!!! by Omnifamous(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
Do you know?�
Cost of cooking Gas⛽ is on the rise with no intention of slowing down.i'm sure you know this!
You cook� so you ought to know!!

Or have you found the numerous band seeking cheaper alternatives?
Like firewood, charcoal, Kerosene
Wait,even those are freaking expensive!!�

But why use firewood, charcoal or even kerosene in 21st century?

Or Does Anyone know Another cheapest way to get energy for cooking apart from the aforementioned?

*I FOUND THIS ONE*�

"THE 'DO IT YOURSELF' BIOGAS TRAINING COURSE THAT TEACHES HOW TO BECOME A BIOGAS EXPERT!!"

HOW CAN YOU LEARN❓

*️⃣ OUR DIY Biogas Training course is an online self-paced video training that detailed the processes of biogas technology.
The training is very practical. We literally video taped the whole fabrication process of our biogas plants and Pieced the knowledge in such a way that a "CHILD" can even produce the plant given the materials and equipment needed.

We also detailed the feeding processes safety and maintenance of biogas plant e.t.c
It is a well packed training for anyone interested in having the knowledge of their fingertips and starting their own biogas plant for domestic or business purposes.

Wait❗Do not assume this doesn't concern you, you can actually earn in 6 figures installing biogas plants for clients!!

�BIOGAS! as the name implies is the type of powerful energy gas naturally produced from the decomposition of All kind of organic wastes, kitchen wastes, soured food, left over food, bad fruits and vegetables, animal wastes, unwanted plants e.t.c

This means that with access to organic waste you can generate your cooking gas at home.

➡️The market is still relatively virgin in Nigeria and in many African countries and this provides a very big market opportunity for individuals who will decide to leverage on the idea of biogas technology whether by becoming biogas plant installers or setting up commercial biogas plant facilities to meet energy demands.

The biogas market is large and highly unsaturated!

�AS A DOMESTIC USER
You need biogas to support or completely replace your use of LPG, and save money!

�AS A FOOD VENDOR/RESTAURANT OWNER.
You need biogas plant to recycle your large amount of kitchen wastes like rotten vegetables, leftover foods, yam and potatoes peels, and save yourself major energy costs. money!

�AS A FARMER
You need biogas slurry, a by-product of biogas plant, as a high nutrient rich organic fertiliser to grow your plants and maximise your farm produce.

�AS A HOTEL OWNER
With the current high cost of diesel you need biogas to support your electricity needs... because biogas can indeed also generate electricity!

�AS A LIVESTOCK FARMER
You need biogas plant to recycle your tons of animal wastes e.g chicken droppings, pig dung, cow dung etc.

� AS AN ENTREPRENEUR OR A BUSINESS MINDED INDIVIDUAL.
You need biogas technology as a skill to make money!

�WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS TRAINING?

�The ABC of biogas from the very basics down to its core!

�How to construct a home biogas plant system capable of generating up to 4hours free cooking time!!

�Materials for design and construction of a biogas plant!

�Feeding the biogas plant with organic wastes, when to feed, how to feed, where to feed!

�Cooking on Biogas.. All you need to know!!

�Safety and Maintenance of a biogas plant!

NOTE: YOU ALSO GET ACCESS TO OUR BIOGAS TRAINING SUPPORT GROUP ON WHATSAPP AND TELEGRAM!

If you are interested in the training, Click on the link below�

https:///rekhdq

Re: The 'do It Yourself' Biogas Training Course!!! by Omnifamous(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
Join the blue flame community.
It's time we take gas production into our hands. Don't get left behind… Rush To our page right now, and sign up for our DIY BIOGAS TRAINING that exposes the secrets of how you can conveniently convert your domestic wastes to cooking gas..

Contact us through:08063461781

(1) (Reply)

Help, POS Business Experts, Come In / My Business Started As A Side Hustle I Now Have Two Successful Businesses / I Almost Lost My Job Playing Messiah For My Colleagues!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.