Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Pls What Do You Know About Molecular Biology - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls What Do You Know About Molecular Biology (1506 Views)

Is Micro Biology A Good Course To Study? / Career Prospects For Biochemist/Molecular Biologist? / What Can I Do With A Biology Bs Degree In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Do You Know About Molecular Biology by jude2011: 1:51am On Aug 19, 2011
Pls can anyone tell me what he or she knows about molecular biology.is it a good cos to study and where can someone who graduated in it work ? Mind you the course is offered only in one school in nigeria and that is FUTO
Re: Pls What Do You Know About Molecular Biology by kandiikane(m): 2:07am On Aug 19, 2011
Re: Pls What Do You Know About Molecular Biology by jude2011: 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2011
I have gone through the site the question is after graduating in nigeria will i get a decent job
Re: Pls What Do You Know About Molecular Biology by kandiikane(m): 1:17am On Aug 20, 2011
Well, I do not know about Nigeria but I am sure if you do research in Nigeria, you will find out.
Re: Pls What Do You Know About Molecular Biology by AjanleKoko: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2011
jude2011:

I have gone through the site the question is after graduating in nigeria will i get a decent job

Nowhere, to be frank. At least, not obviously.
You see, it's not just about 'I want to study a course because it sounds kinky'. Money cannot even be a sole reason, cos money is not permanent.
You can decide to study the course and go into teaching or research. That may or may not pan out in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

I Finished With A 2-1...do I Need A Masters Degree? / How To Become A Top-notch Software Developer In 10 Weeks / Environmental Health Careers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.