Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Make Money From Old Gold Or Scrap Gold Metal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money From Old Gold Or Scrap Gold Metal (281 Views)

We Buy Your Dead Or Scrap Android Phone Here In Lagos / Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? / To Procure Pure Gold Or Land Anywhere In Nigeria... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Old Gold Or Scrap Gold Metal by masurgold(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2022
Mansur Gold Jewellery

We are genuine company that deals with trading of Gold and Diamond Jewellery in Nigeria, Dubai and Turkey where we have Jewellers that supply us Gold jewelry and buy Gold Bar for us. We are ready to trade and accept invest with any genuine person.

How to get old or scrap gold
?

There are several ways you can get old gold bars or old gold jewellery, ask your grand parents, don't steal it because we don't buy stolen items. Ask them if they have old fashion goods or metals or beads. Come with them to our office or call us to arrange meeting with you in any state you are residing in Nigeria. We will come and check the metal or beads if they are original.

You can ask your parents to check and also you can ask your friends around you to ask their parents or grand parents. We are always ready to schedule a meeting with you alongside with the original owner of the goods.
You will be surprise Become a million quickly.

We trade Gold Jewelry but new and fairly used. We buy back, we sell and we swap.

I hope we tried to answer the question: Where to buy gold or invest gold in Nigeria or Africa.

You can visit our website www.mansurgold.com or our Instagram page www.instagram.com/mansurgold_jewellery

You can send us WhatsApp message directly https:///message/DPBNTMMQRYBYK1

Note: We are genuine and we are ready to go into legal agreement with you to transact with you if you have any doubt about our company. We are genuine and we like to work with genuine people and company.

Thank you and we wish to work with you for the future .

Yours faithfully
Alhaji Muhammad Mansur
CEO Mansur Gold Jewellery

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know If Estatevest And Jadek-agro Are Genuine / ♨♻⏯ Trennix Global Biz Ltd ▪♧▪(Financial Solutions..)//☜✔✔....Xmas Gift Inside ☟ / Fintech Scam: Reaprite, Another Fintech Defaults!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.