Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife (89189 Views)

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by biafranrealson: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
In the writers mind , he thought we believe this tales by moonlight
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by 9ty4our: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hqhahahqhhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by ipobarethieves: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
grin fl@theadPIGS lifestyle sad. Kanu called them IDIOTS/PROSTIT2 sad.Same way dem caught KANU on top of a married housewife sad.....

Soak his Dik angry in ACID and FREE the OBIDIENTPIG wink grin
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by stanisbaratheon: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
How did he lure her without her consent? Is she having mental health issues?

Somebody please help me make sense out of this.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Toks2008(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
Without her consent.

I fear who no fear women.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by anonimi: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
If you're poor in Nigeria, the law will always be against you, no master your innocence....

He was lured and probably threatened that if he refused, she will have the husband deal with him and he obliged and now facing it...

Always read everything to the end before you comment to embarrass yourself. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Thegoodone13(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
kushma:
Make money, make more more money because it can stop many insults. The man should also sue for damages for false accusations since the sex happened under mutual consent.
. No mutual consent with a married woman.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by BRATISLAVA: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
If you're poor in Nigeria, the law will always be against you, no master your innocence....

He was lured and probably threatened that if he refused, she will have the husband deal with him and he obliged and now facing it...

A fully grown man lured? Put another spin on it.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by EkelediliBuhari: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

It is 100% a crime. Its in your constitution. Even abroad it is a crime. Don't ask me to show you because I can't spoonfeed your ignorance

State one foreign country outside the religious ones where it is a crime to sleep with a married person
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by ZombieSlayer1: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
wman:
The husband must be stupid to believe that his wife has been having sex with the pure water seller without her consent.
Extremely stupid, I must add
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by ZombieSlayer1: 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
Thegoodone13:
Lolz....what are you saying? Was it rape?
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
What kind stupid story is this? kiss Mr Ude should be more worried that another man appears to satisfy his wife sexually.

If your wife open her vagina i will fork, you have no right to arrest me. Oh i forgot. It happened in naigeria
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by BeardedMeat(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
[quote author=TheFacelessMan post=117784419][/quote]

Hahaha

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by ShubiMiles(m): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tales by SUN LIGHT...
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
Thegoodone13:
What rubbish? No mutual consent on the first day, second day or for the whole duration of the sexual relationship?
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by CrownLands(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
Another case of the phallus. MEN flee from things that seems free. The water supplier thought he had gotten a customer with benefits, but when breeze blow, fowl yansh open.

I believe he will not try such acts again!
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Don't mind him. Does he even know what mutual or consent means?
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Allisgud: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
Awesomeking:
Lets be honest, this husband na mumu man..and also the purewater seller is just as guilty as the wife.
how him take mumu,somebody who wants to make money out of the situation and disperse both of them,wat will u do in this situation
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Yankee101: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lured several times?
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Thegoodone13(m): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
gypsey:
What rubbish? No mutual consent on the first day, second day or for the whole duration of the sexual relationship?
. If you are the husband and someone slept with your wife and the man told you that your wife gave him her consent to sleep with her, will you be okay with the man? She is a married woman and not single
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Thegoodone13(m): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

. I understand you but the woman never say he gave him her consent. You can sleep with a single woman and claimed she gave you her consent to do that but not with married woman. A married woman don't have right to give her consent to another man to sleep with her.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Yoighaman(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
He lured her into having s*ex with her from August to October, 2022, always without her consent, interesting, wonders shall never end.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Myself2(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Useless police people, very incompetent and a group to be ashamed of, well apologies to the very few different ones.
Two consenting adults engaged in repeated sexual encounters, then the mumu police charged the man with engaging in acts likely to cause public breach, the man pleaded not guilty and the police decided to become more mumuric or mumuer than before by changing the charge to rape. Like seriously, the woman said they had been having sex since August, even if its just 4 times a month, that is like 12 times, how can anybody rape any other person for 12 times without the woman telling the husband, why did the "rape" have to happen anytime the man was asked to supply pure water. Which kain mumuish foolishness be this nahhh ?
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by hardbody: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kasssandra:
At the end this is a case of willing buyer, willing seller.

Our dear lady had intercourse willingly with the young man. When caught , she cried rape.

Note that the guy is not being charged for rape or adultery...he is being charged for conduct likely to cause breach of public peace which sounds too vague to mean anything.

If he gets a good lawyer, the lawyer can get him off the case.

Still, if the young man had run like the biblical Joseph from the woman's charms, he most likely wont be in this predicament..

There was no predicament afterall.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
Thegoodone13:
. If you are the husband and someone slept with your wife and the man told you that your wife gave him her consent to sleep with her, will you be okay with the man? She is a married woman and not single
So because you are not happy your wife slept with another man means she didn't consent? grin

If my wife slept with someone every week for a month she consented, i may not like it but the truth is she consented. She opened the door, let the man in, opened her vagina and kept it secret from me for a month. She consented.Do you even know what sexual consent mean? Why did she not report the man to the police the first day?
Her husband should be more worried that his wife is being satisfied sexually by another man, and she cannot be trusted.

I have slept with lots of married women i am waiting for their husbands to come and arrest me. grin

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
Thegoodone13:
. I understand you but the woman never say he gave him her consent. You can sleep with a single woman and claimed she gave you her consent to do that but not with married woman. A married woman don't have right to give her consent to another man to sleep with her.
My friend stop arguing blindly.. grin a married woman is an adult, a grown ass adult who is capable of opening her own vagina for sex.

What about married men who sleeps with single women? Were they not consenting too? What if the 2 sexual partners were married? Would it have being a consentual sex or not? Stop arguing blindly please.. grin
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Peterosky(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
A simple case of being used and dumped by the businessman family. If you actually read the full story, you agree with me that it's possible the businessman is impotent and can't impregnate his wife, hence, the pure water supplier was lured to get the wife pregnant,and from the look of things, the wife is pregnant. So the act need to stop to avoid the pure water supplier knowing the truth which may later be used against the businessman family in form of blackmail and extortion.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by victorVIC1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
Crazy things are happening behind closed door. One of my pool car drivers at my place of work once mentioned to me his sexcapade with a married woman whose husband paid him to train the woman how to drive.

Make God save us from karashikas
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
Peterosky:
A simple case of being used and dumped by the businessman family. If you actually read the full story, you agree with me that it's possible the businessman is impotent and can't impregnate his wife, hence, the pure water supplier was lured to get the wife pregnant,and from the look of things, the wife is pregnant. So the act need to stop to avoid the pure water supplier knowing the truth which may later be used against the businessman family in form of blackmail and extortion.
Very good observation, might not be the case though. Could be that the man is old bald and fat and always falls asleep and tired to satisfy his wife, while his wife is young strong and pretty.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Peterosky(m): 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
gypsey:
Very good observation, might not be the case though. Could be that the man is old bald and fat and always falls asleep and tired to satisfy his wife, while his wife is young strong and pretty.
.Go back and read the story again carefully, you will understand my point. It was a game plan between the businessman and his wife.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by LINTUNE(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
U see why I find it hard to be believe rape stories between a matured man and matured women... about 60% rape cases on adult women are actually false....fear women.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
Peterosky:
.Go back and read the story again carefully, you will understand my point. It was a game plan between the businessman and his wife.
If that is the case why arrest the man? undecided he shoulda just told him to stay away from his wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.