Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

[video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma (6040 Views)

Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife / Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by dhesthiny1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Davido and his team went to Benin city in a private jet. Immediately they landed at the airport, they went to pay a courtesy visit to the Oba of Benin. According to the video that was shared by Cubana Chiefpriest, the Oba could be seen hailing Davido and calling him the great musician. He then went ahead to introduce his first daughter to Davido.

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=367525517f75655c9ff5139074d45535&news_entry_id=s69b56435221022en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_c9022a61-076a-488f-a0f9-c3dee8628129&from=news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by Bluntguy: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hope another baby mama is not loading.

6 Likes

Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by PerfectStranger(m): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
Chioma don see shege for Davido hand. See her fake smile.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by Waterlilly: 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
Davido and pussy

6 Likes

Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by pepperdemzombie: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
PerfectStranger:
When you and your kinsmen force yourself on a man like you are a leper or a 10th time widow, you must endure everything.
That's the possessive thing they are recommending for someone.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by pepperdemzombie: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Bluntguy:
Hope another baby mama is not loading.
Shebi Davido don sing Endurance for am.

4 Likes

Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
dhesthiny1:
Davido and his team went to Benin city in a private jet. Immediately they landed at the airport, they went to pay a courtesy visit to the Oba of Benin. According to the video that was shared by Cubana Chiefpriest, the Oba could be seen hailing Davido and calling him the great musician. He then went ahead to introduce his first daughter to Davido.

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=367525517f75655c9ff5139074d45535&news_entry_id=s69b56435221022en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_c9022a61-076a-488f-a0f9-c3dee8628129&from=news

Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by pepperdemzombie: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
The guy is really blessed. He has walked into places and seen people his father didn't. Once he gets anywhere, he walks into the abode of the highest person in authority there and their doors just fling open to him.

15 Likes

Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by Dollarremix(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Heheheeee....see as choima dey look Oba of Benin, like which kind nonsense be dis.lolzzz....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 23, 2022
God please wipe my tears, Favor me, it's too long on the sideline. I'm phasing off.

2 Likes

Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by Mercury12(m): 5:05am On Oct 23, 2022
Lol
No try Benin people o cheesy
Davido if u enter. Chioma can kiss u goodbye cheesy

4 Likes

Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by tammie24: 6:22am On Oct 23, 2022
Not bad as he is also a son of benin kingdom

Chioma can take another one for the road
Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:25am On Oct 23, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
The guy is really blessed. He has walked into places and seen people his father didn't. Once he gets anywhere, he walks into the abode of the highest person in authority there and their doors just fling open to him.

Some of you will come on Nairaland and open mouth waaaa. Seems you don’t know who Davido Dad Dr Adeleke is ? Even Davido will disagree with you. See let me tell you something, there are some quiet folks that are extremely wealthy and influential but don’t have the fame. They don’t even want fame but they are so so powerful than many famous people you know.

16 Likes

Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by ruggedtimi(m): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
after buhari na davido
Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by KingMack(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2022
PerfectStranger:

you no see as David raise head...he be like..make I see whether she get nyash pass chioma grin

1 Like

Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by klonboi: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2022
Even davido eye don erect.

But chioma still holds the key
Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by fortunez1(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2022
LawMan44:
God please wipe my tears, Favor me, it's too long on the sideline. I'm phasing off.
Don't worry with time
Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by Truvelisback(m): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2022
Wife No 2 Loading.....

Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by TinubuPikin: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2022
That's why I advice young men, create wealth, build relationships and business relationships.

Stop chasing bitches, be a guy of value and watch bitches run after you, including their parents and siblings
Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by Baronthecelebri: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2022
Good for her, how can a responsible girl leave school follow man. Nawa���

1 Like

Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by kologba: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
David na go marry generation of prostitute ooo Benin
Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by pepperdemzombie: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Some of you will come on Nairaland and open mouth waaaa. Seems you don’t know who Davido Dad Dr Adeleke is ? Even Davido will disagree with you. See let me tell you something, there are some quiet folks that are extremely wealthy and influential but don’t have the fame. They don’t even want fame but they are so so powerful than many famous people you know.
Did you ask yourself why he is addressed as Davido's father? Davido's uncle, sister, brother, cousin etc nko? Why is nobody addressing Davido as Adeleke's son? His name is opening doors for him. Did I say his father COULDN'T go or DIDN'T go?
E just open mouth paa and close am poo like trap wen miss target.
Hope Villagepipu never take your sense pay tithe?

4 Likes

Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by pepperdemzombie: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Good for her, how can a responsible girl leave school follow man. Nawa���
A point of correction, no student who has high grades in class, an overall departmental best student, faculty best student will drop out of school to follow any man who is a graduate about. In short, no student with good grades will drop out for reasons other than finances, health or relocation.
Does Adeleke not even own a University?
Babcock students said she failed twice and dropped out, that's before Davido. By her actions, you can deduce she is unintelligent.

3 Likes

Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by Tmb78(m): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
The problem of this chioma is her tribespeople.
They are all over hyping her and applauding her idiotic behavior.
They claim Davido is a dog, yet they are the ones shouting "Davido do quick marry Chioma, our sister o"
Who the hell wants to give their daughter to a dog?
Shameless people!
To think they are even calling her Igbo girl with sense, like wtf?
The girl herself has no life, spits
God, may I not have a daughter like this in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by Tmb78(m): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

A point of correction, no student who has high grades in class, an overall departmental best student, faculty best student will drop out of school to follow any man who is a graduate about. In short, no student with good grades will drop out for reasons other than finances, health or relocation.
Babcock students said she failed twice and dropped out, that's before Davido. By her actions, you can deduce she is unintelligent.
Be careful, Igbo peeps will descend on you now
They will call you afonja
They will colour you jealous
They will say it's because Davido doesn't like you because you're afonja girl

Can you imagine that way of thinking? grin grin grin grin grin

I would have laughed at their foolishness if they aren't pathetic!
Tueh!

1 Like

Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by styno121: 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Who skul epp? She for sit down for Babcock weather she for reach where she reach today...
Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by Spnn(m): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
If he was already rich before he met you, my dear daughter trust me you are on a long thing grin grin grin
Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by pepperdemzombie: 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
styno121:
Who skul epp? She for sit down for Babcock weather she for reach where she reach today...
Davido and his family are all graduates.
School disquqlified dancing Senetor years back.
Abeg where she don reach marital, financial, business, vocational or Academic wise?
Davido's 4th baby mama is now an achievement? Interesting!

1 Like

Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by pepperdemzombie: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tmb78:
Be careful, Igbo peeps will descend on you now
They will call you afonja
They will colour you jealous
They will say it's because Davido doesn't like you because you're afonja girl

Can you imagine that way of thinking? grin grin grin grin grin

I would have laughed at their foolishness if they aren't pathetic!
Tueh!

I wanted to tell you first, I get their shoe size. This is the 2nd good news to them after bread and butter.
Flavour is an Igbo man with 2 Igbo baby mamas, e no concerm dem.

1 Like

Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by Baronthecelebri: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

hmmm, very bad of her
Re: [video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma by amehamali60: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qja1WAxyfg

Some people have never received birthday cakes in their lives.

A black boy wept profusely after his adopted white parents surprised him with his first ever cake on his birthday.

He tearfully hugged his white dad and mum in appreciation and didn't know he was to make a wish before blowing out the candles.

It was too emotional for him. So sweet!

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Grasses Take Over Tuface Idibia's Village House (PHOTOS) / Trending Photo Of Woman Sleeping At The Cemetery With Her Baby / Annie Idiba Dancing Shoki To Her Husband’s Performance [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.