Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,750 members, 7,840,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Eye - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Eye (216 Views)

Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / help !!! she is losing her eye is to infection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eye by Ikman33: 3:02am On Oct 23, 2022
Good day people. Please I discovered something with on my 3 year daughters eyes. Anytime she wokes up from sleep, there are too much eye pus on her two eyes, making her to be scratchinģ the two eyes constantly. My wife will use wet towel to clean the two eyes. Please is this normal
Re: Eye by spiralwedge(m): 9:54am On Oct 23, 2022
you know it's not,
Take her to the hospital asap and stop asking dumb questions
Re: Eye by frozen70(f): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2022
Ikman33:
Good day people. Please I discovered something with on my 3 year daughters eyes. Anytime she wokes up from sleep, there are too much eye pus on her two eyes, making her to be scratchinģ the two eyes constantly. My wife will use wet towel to clean the two eyes. Please is this normal

Probably a sign of developing a jaw teeth

It could be her own sign of malaria

It could be a sign of eye problem if either of her parents are having eye problems

(1) (Reply)

Unable / World Aids Day Message To Friends / Watch This Great Movie Before You Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.