Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

How Do I Achieve This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Achieve This (343 Views)

What Reading Strategy Did You Use To Achieve Your JAMB Score? / A Football Picture That Encourages How We Can Achieve Our Goals In Life / 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Achieve This by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 23, 2022
My goal is to be a stand out student and graduate with a very good grade. However, I can't bear studying and I'm a computer engineering student
How to become studious?
Re: How Do I Achieve This by Aminu212: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
If you want to become a stand out student just as you said, only this can help: "You have to enjoy it".

Yes you heard me well, you have to find a way to enjoy those boring books after you.

How do you do that?

Find something new in any material you are studying!
Don't just study for the grades, enjoy the book.

Anytime you pick a material to read, don't just dive straight to it and start reading passively.

First ask yourself,
-what is in this book that I don't know?
Put a pen and paper beside you to jot down those new things that you have learned, after reading, ask yourself, what's the relationship between what I have learned and the real world?

Answering those questions takes you from passive reader to active reader.

As a student, i recommend reading this books:

- Unlimited memory by Horsley
- How to concentrate like einstein the lazy student method of earning good grades.

I hope this helps.
Wishing you Success.

(1) (Reply)

Studying Abroad With Scholarships / Test Bathtub Paint In Milton With The Help Of Professionals / How To Get Teaching Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.