Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? (4531 Views)

Stupid Advice: “you’ll Never Be Rich Working For Somebody Else" / 55 Best Paying Companies In Nigeria - Pls Include The One You Think We Omitted / Did You Honestly Think We Would Forget N-power Tech - Software And Hardware? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Cutehector(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
dmdmdm:

Another illiterate spotted. Little wonder you were asking that I post my exact location. People who really wanted to help didn't even make the slightest noise. Empty barrel.
look who claims to need help is calling me an empty barrel. I pity the fools who got scammed.

1 Like

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by dmdmdm(f): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Cutehector:
look who claims to need help is calling me an empty barrel. I pity the fools who got scammed.

Whatever rocks your boat. What goes around comes around. Lay false accusations and it would find you in due time, you'd only be too proud to beg and it might just be the end of you.

There's power in the tongue, whatever you sow, you'd most definitely reap.

Do you need the addy to come verify? Or a public place? Do yourself and cohorts of false accusers the favour, save yourselves from generational curses.

If I do not show up with my hubby and daughter, nothing good should come my way.

Empty barrel
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Cutehector(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
dmdmdm:

Whatever rocks your boat. What goes around comes around. Lay false accusations and it would find you in due time, you'd only be too proud to beg and it might just be the end of you.

There's power in the tongue, whatever you sow, you'd most definitely reap.

Do you need the addy to come verify? Or a public place? Do yourself and cohorts of false accusers the favour, save yourselves from generational curses.

If I do not show up with my hubby and daughter, nothing good should come my way.

Empty barrel
lmao...nothing good will ever come your way normally as long as you keep begging on social media.
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by dmdmdm(f): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Cutehector:
lmao...nothing good will ever come your way normally as long as you keep begging on social media.

Same to you.

That line came up on the condition that if I do not show up, but you chose to ignore, like it's akin to your persona to pick half talks and run with them.

Half baked illiterate, with the inability to discern, even when confronted with facts.
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Cutehector(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
dmdmdm:

Same to you.

hahahhaa....i'm not the one begging..see this goat. Lwkmd.

2 Likes

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by dmdmdm(f): 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Cutehector:
hahahhaa....i'm not the one begging..see this goat. Lwkmd.

You should know life is a rollercoaster. No one planned for this. Stories change in minutes. Be careful, I understand you lack life experience, but it would touch you, not to worry. Begging on social media could even be a luxury to you when the time comes.
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Cutehector(m): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
dmdmdm:

You should know life is a rollercoaster. No one planned for this. Stories change in minutes. Be careful, I understand you lack life experience, but it would touch you, not to worry. Begging on social media could even be a luxury to you when the time comes.
begging on social media is a habit, which you have developed. Not everyone begs on social media. Yes bad things happen to good people, but lazy ones like you are on bed all day to beg on social media while the hardworking ones go out to work!

Jeez.. You lazy!

2 Likes

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by dmdmdm(f): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Cutehector:
begging on social media is a habit, which you have developed. Not everyone begs on social media. Yes bad things happen to good people, but lazy ones like you are on bed all day to beg on social media while the hardworking ones go out to work!

Jeez.. You lazy!

You're afraid to seek the truth because it would prove your stupid.ity.

I work, hubby works, a phase could last a whole month, it could as well last a day.

We are far from lazy, it is just the situation of things at the moment.

It's not a yardstick to measure laziness.

Have you tried contributing positively by helping with a job and it was turned down.

Only you would conclude in your head who's lazy or not...

You're myopic and irredeemable. Trading words with you is a waste of time and this is my last response to you. Be gone

1 Like

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Cutehector(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
dmdmdm:

You're afraid to seek the truth because it would prove your stupid.ity.

I work, hubby works, a phase could last a whole month, it could as well last a day.

We are far from lazy, it is just the situation of things at the moment.

It's not a yardstick to measure laziness.

Have you tried contributing positively by helping with a job and it was turned down.

Only you would conclude in your head who's lazy or not...

You're myopic and irredeemable. Trading words with you is a waste of time and this is my last response to you. Be gone
hahahaha.. If you claim to work, then what the fvck are you doing here online whiling away time?

You are just an opportunist wandering all over nairaland begging for money, obviously, that is the work you are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Rrchrd(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Shoodboi:

It's hard to believe people here these days. 8,9,10 years ago, NL was the place people came to for genuine help. But the way fraudsters have hijacked the whole thing has made everyone suspicious. Defrauding people by latching onto their emotional appeal to help others is evil. Nothing else.
You're right I know bad people doesn't allow one to know good people again but nevertheless, may God help good people
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by aylive02(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
jullary:
Okay like me i need a job.
Am b.sc holder accounting
I live at 13 oluwalogbon estate ajegunle(toll gate)
Am good in driving.
Av work as a store manager before(11 years)
Ans as a sales rep.
Am ademola
. Take this down. wicked people everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

System Administrator For A Cyber Cafe Wanted Urgently! / Afro Foods & Spices Ltd Nationwide Recruitment For Graduates In Nigeria, 15th Ju / The 5 Most Powerful Things You Can Do On Linkedin (that You May Be Missing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.