Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft (50009 Views)

Agim Cyprian Chukwudi Shot By Policema In Cross River Over N15000 Debt (Graphic) / Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by AyeMoJuba: 12:28am On Oct 24, 2022
N3wman:
Suicide is never an option, how will he prove his innocence now?

How will he prove his innocence? Are you for real?
So his committing suicide won't still convince you he didn't steal money?
If he had stollen, wont he just dissaperead before the 24hrs elapsed to go and enjoy the money in a far place?
Would he have committed suicide if he had the money on him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by wisdomkid: 12:35am On Oct 24, 2022
N3wman:

The one WHO actually took the money, do you think they'll ever have PEACE now? grin grin grin

They never envision that he'll go this length, they thought he'll just be taken to jail. But now, it has involved the blood of a sage.
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Biletaste(m): 12:37am On Oct 24, 2022
I feel drugs have a hand in this.
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Franking: 12:50am On Oct 24, 2022
Just end it. No need stressing anymore.
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Reallife17: 1:00am On Oct 24, 2022
Death’s nothing brother, it’s life that’s hard

Charles bukowski

1 Like

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by ekevwe(m): 1:06am On Oct 24, 2022
Tboy222:
The devil is working overtime, using tactics such as depression, suicide, rejection, lust, greed, molestations.

Satan is working overtime.
is like devil resides in Nigeria presently

1 Like

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:20am On Oct 24, 2022
Babara1994:
What if they later found the money? When you're not patient enough, you'll lose.

And as for those ladies making videos instead of stopping the man from diving into the water, their case is on.
When it comes to stabbing, na that time dem dey get power; to rescue a man now, una dey look.
Before he committed suicide they did not find any money. it is when they saw that he has committed suicide that they will shout that they have found the money.

1 Like

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by imagrg(m): 1:32am On Oct 24, 2022
No matter what circumstance you find yourself in, please don't kill yourself or anyone else.
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Desusi: 1:41am On Oct 24, 2022
[quote author=Aareakinwunmi post=117806170]May his soul rest in peace [/quote
Just like that? This is avoidable death. He must have made up his mind to died before this time. Which peace?
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Bigchristo: 1:43am On Oct 24, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

See More Photos Via www.. Com
why this sabi carry bad news? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Bigchristo: 1:44am On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Desusi: 1:47am On Oct 24, 2022
Fedrick100:
Those who haven’t been accused before won’t understand
Should that make you killed yourself?Precious life without duplicate.? That's childishness and foolishness joint together equal to death.
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by EASYGURU(m): 1:51am On Oct 24, 2022
N3wman:

His innocence is already proven beyond reasonable doubt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Equity15(m): 2:17am On Oct 24, 2022
Guest911:
I first saw this video on Instagram, immediately he jumped, a speed boat arrived at the spot. I thought he was immediately rescued.
exactly...so jow exactly did he die?
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by alloy123: 3:36am On Oct 24, 2022
No rescue and safety operation in Lagos waters. I thumb up for developed nations he will be brought back alive within mins. Waters in foreign land have rescue teams stationed within waters bank while others patrol within the waters body and they are paid by the govt but here money is being shared among party members. What a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by femicyrus(m): 3:39am On Oct 24, 2022
I thought I saw in a video where a rescue boat got to the spot of the dive in less than 15 seconds. No further details thereafter sha
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by MarketDispatch: 3:56am On Oct 24, 2022
Rozross:
So sad, i dont even know what to type.

The rate of Suicide under APC Government is extremely high due to the way Nigerians are living in abject poverty with hunger as their daily companion. Bread that was N150 is now N900.

Vote wisely!!!

Do not say you were not informed.

3 Likes

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by SaLongs1(m): 4:14am On Oct 24, 2022
N3wman:
Those who commit suicide are more upright than those who commit murder.

1 Like

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by SaLongs1(m): 4:17am On Oct 24, 2022
Desusi:

Should that make you killed yourself?Precious life without duplicate.? That's childishness and foolishness joint together equal to death.
It is not your life and you are not in his shoes so just take a chill pill

1 Like

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Mathain19(m): 4:19am On Oct 24, 2022
Water carry am go....
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by phemmyfour: 4:39am On Oct 24, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, this sound stewpid, killed himself to prove he did not steal the funds got me wtf. Rip sha,
It's called depression

1 Like

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by funmise007(m): 5:32am On Oct 24, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, this sound stewpid, killed himself to prove he did not steal the funds got me wtf. Rip sha,
its called depression,he could have been sentenced to prison for wetin em know say em no do and no money for good lawyer to prove his inoccence and no money for bail....maybe neva be in his shoes.life can be very hard for some people and it will take just a miracle to save dem cos they lost hope especially in this tough country..may God please forgive his sins and transfers it to those that force em to take his life

1 Like

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by OgaDeyVex: 5:45am On Oct 24, 2022
Bigchristo:
why this sabi carry bad news? grin grin

Na Where Man Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop My Brother
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Ifakiland(m): 5:46am On Oct 24, 2022
Lol funny....when in a "kill or be killed" situation always pick kill, atleast you'd know if you don't survive it, you would kill as much people as you can before they kill you. Never die without an effort
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Ifakiland(m): 5:48am On Oct 24, 2022
Babara1994:
What if they later found the money? When you're not patient enough, you'll lose.

And as for those ladies making videos instead of stopping the man from diving into the water, their case is on.
When it comes to stabbing, na that time dem dey get power; to rescue a man now, una dey look.
You're very stupid....they should safe someone that wanna jump off a bridge....hand suppose touch you as you no get sense

1 Like

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by harmony75: 6:01am On Oct 24, 2022
Why does he want to jump into the water he want to turn to manmerld!? God please arise for Nigeria I don't know when Nigerians become this way! � � �
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by puplin(f): 6:09am On Oct 24, 2022
Those of you saying Rest In Peace; he took his own life, it is obvious where he is going and it is not to rest!

Don't be too quick to say 'thou shalt not judge'. Suicide is never an option if you wish to rest in peace!

I honestly hope he was rescued alive.
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by puplin(f): 6:12am On Oct 24, 2022
Are you trying to make a case for suicide? Both involves taking a life, what is upright in taking a life?
SaLongs1:
Those who commit suicide are more upright than those who commit murder.
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Hezzyluv: 6:14am On Oct 24, 2022
feranmi143:

People are different, as for me, I always feel like killing myself each time anyone frame me up. Is better you slap me then to accuse me of what I know ntin about.
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Hezzyluv: 6:16am On Oct 24, 2022
Fedrick100:
Those who haven’t been accused before won’t understand

your post is the best I have read with respect to this topic. Don't mind the fools up there saying trash.
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by mensos544: 6:30am On Oct 24, 2022
N3wman:

See U ? So taking his life can not still Prove that he is innocent?
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by huntax(m): 6:30am On Oct 24, 2022
Guest911:
I first saw this video on Instagram, immediately he jumped, a speed boat arrived at the spot. I thought he was immediately rescued.
God, please let this be true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) / Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) / One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.