Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft (50028 Views)

Agim Cyprian Chukwudi Shot By Policema In Cross River Over N15000 Debt (Graphic) / Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by smile4kenn(m): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Too much bad news come out from Nigeria everyday. God abeg.

"Married People, Please Tell Us How You Coped Within Your First Five Years." Nigerians Share Some Of The Lessons They Learned In Their First Five Years Of Marriage

https://gist.am/q/married-people-please-tell-us-how-you-coped-within-your-first-five-years-nigeri
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by sofiscatedmoron: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
wink
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by jessylaurel(f): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by alpharoyalty: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
I heard he was rescued alive

1 Like

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by AmazingELixir: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
lipsrsealed

This country na wao...na so my people dey report sighting floating corpses around our jetty every time in that Eko - idumota waters every now and then.
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Pyhonist: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
N3wman:
Suicide is never an option, how will he prove his innocence now?

His Innocence is proven already. What else are you looking for to know that he’s actually innocent. Psychologically he’s 100% innocent.

4 Likes

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by udemzyudex(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, this sound stewpid, killed himself to prove he did not steal the funds got me wtf. Rip sha,

Definitely not to prove that he didn't steal the money I guess, from the post he said he can't even afford 3 square meal a day how then would he be able to pay back what he didn't take?

He was given 24hrs to return it and holy God knows what awaits him after that,you know how the Nigerian police work,a person with money can get him locked up for life or even use as replacement in jail.

5 Likes

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by udemzyudex(m): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Those FOOLS talking to him and videoing should have grabbed him.
But they are more interested in videoing and being the first to share the SENSELESS news.

Foolish fools.

Fake Muslim
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Danny50: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
Oh My God!
This News Just Dey Make Oga Just Dey Vex
Ogar you too the vex.

1 Like

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by MuslimIgbo: 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
udemzyudex:

Fake Muslim
Ho low ree buu
ruu
Kuu ni-eh
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by ipobarethieves: 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
sad only the strong heart can withstand the storm of FALSE ACCUSATION (Akoba Adaba,olorun maje ki ari.).
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rip to him

so sad that he resorted to this instead of the law to settle the issue.

In whatever you do
Try pray well b4 u marry o

This man must have left curses 4 those who framed him.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Softmirror: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
FaceTanke:
Hero

He died saving his sanity

HE DIED SHOWING HIS INSANITY.

1 Like

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Originalsly: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
I'm almost sure.the person that accused him will now say it was an honest mistake ... whoever never did should cast the first stone. But Karma is alive and well.
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by ipobarethieves: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
If u are never been falsely accused b4,u won't understand.Ogun l'aye

2 Likes

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Makanaki127: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
This is one reason why I don't take shit from anybody be it neighbor,friend or whatever,aged or young,I day change am follow you wotowoto ones you are stepping you boundaries,u no fit day give me headache or make me feel sad.i no go gree.some people in my area say I don't have respect and am not understanding.lol I love it like that

3 Likes

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by N3wman: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
Pyhonist:

His Innocence is proven already. What else are you looking for to know that he’s actually innocent. Psychologically he’s 100% innocent.

This doesnt prove anything, some might say he did it cause of shame

1 Like

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by FutureFocus: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Too bad, that was how one Ambient got tab from me last Feb, instead of signing in to playstore and simply download YouTube kids , she claimed the tabs can’t do YouTube, gather fellow like minded and internet jury , posted my bank details given to her during the transaction and tagged my number as Tablet Scammer on truecaller, I had to take the matter to the police before her head correct, she even claimed one NGO is fighting to defend her, I could have posted her husband details too because she erased that when posting, but I have it but I just overlooked the matter and use the law to dealt with her , I couldn’t take her to court because of the cost of hiring a lawyer for duration of the case , but I didn’t kill myself
Wicked people are in this country, as for me, nah fire for fire, her accompliance has abandoned his moniker ever since then, the dude is under surveillance as the prime suspect, kill myself for what? See her crying at the police station , God punish wicked people trying to blackmail hardworking people. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Eriokanmi: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
I watched it. A rescue speed boat came a few seconds after the man jumped down the bridge. I hope he was rescued alive
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by anayolity: 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
jessylaurel:

I watched the video and I can say is nobody tried the were more concerned with taking videos
Exactly my pain when I watched the video....they were more concerned with making videos than saving him... In fact they killed him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Barims(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
Where's the evidence that he died because they accused him of theft tongue
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
deceiving him that they've seen the money and those people are around to apologize to him would have save him while una use sth to tie him because I don't know how accusing someone will lead to derepression or suicide

no human born from vagina or thru tools can make me feel depressed, life is a bítch on her own, so I give no fúck about people inside of it
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by hammerT: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
IN OTHER WORDS, HE ALLOWED PEOPLE TO DRIVE UP OFF THE BRIDGE.

THOSE, PEOPLE, DO THEY HAVE TWO HEADS?

PEOPLE THAT WILL SEE ONLY ONE FULANI MAN AND ABANDON THEIR MOTHER, FATHER AND CHILDREN IN HOT RACE.

WELL, HE WILL FACE THE MUSIC AT THE OTHERSIDE, BECAUSE HE HAS DENIED GOD THE PLEASURE OF CALLING HIM AT HIS OWN TIME.

ANYTHING, U ARE DOING IN THIS WORLD, THE ONLY PERSON, U SHOULD FEAR AND WORRY ABOUT IS GOD.

IF MEN DO TOO MUCH, RAISE AN ARMY AND FIGHT BACK.

HE DIED LIKE A COWARD, CRYING RATHER THAN CONTENDING, WITH OTHER HUMANS.

SUICIDE IS NOT IN MY DNA, WE WARRIORS.
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Enskynelson(m): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
You can never jump off the bridge to get to the other side of life safely. Jesus remains the only bridge that leads one safely to the other side.
Happy Sunday to all believers worldwide.

3 Likes

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by AlphaStorm: 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
Irriswarriris cool cool cool
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by TritNG: 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ondanted:
Instead of killing yourself,if you are tired of life get a gun and kill all your accusers. All die na diem
Definitely me. All of us die together.
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by RZArecta(m): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
An elderly man, I watched the video. People were busy recording with their phones instead of grabbing him tightly and pulling him over
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Quaddafi29: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
APC!!
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by ike007(m): 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
Nigerians are wicked people..simple and short
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by echodrum(m): 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ondanted:
Instead of killing yourself,if you are tired of life get a gun and kill all your accusers. All die na diem
what a crazy idea from crazy person. Smh
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Lawship(m): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2022
Just interviewing the man instead of getting him out of there, I really don't know what this world is becoming. Rest man, someday we will be with you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) / Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.