Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,594 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Mᴀɴᴅᴏʀɪɴi Will Worth $350 And Listed Will Be On Binance - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mᴀɴᴅᴏʀɪɴi Will Worth $350 And Listed Will Be On Binance (3067 Views)

This Airdrop Has Finally Paid Me it Just Listed On Coinmarketcap ends soon / How Can I Get Verified On Binance / Future Currency That Will Worth More Than A Fortune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mᴀɴᴅᴏʀɪɴi Will Worth $350 And Listed Will Be On Binance by fitlaw(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
������������
UPDATE
Do you want to fulfil your dream? You can do it by Mining Maldorini For Free
�Mᴀɴᴅᴏʀɪɴi will Worth $350 and listed will be on Binance 

Start Mining � Maldo �(MLD) Cryptocurrency For Free

1. DOWNLOAD APP �

� Maldorini Network�

On Playstore or Appstore

2. Open App and input REF INVITATION CODE
�����

TA79725009SA

To Get 3 (MLD Free

Then input your correct details for KYC purpose.
3. �First Name
4. �Last Name
5. �Mobile Number
6. �Email Address
7. �Then setup your PASSWORD
8. �Click Initiate Mining Process
9. �Full Automatic Mining
10. �Share Will Family & Friends

The following is about an explanation of Maldorini:

What is the total supply of MLD?
Maldo's total supply (MLD) is 500,000,000 with only 50% available for mining.

Who are the members of Maldorini's core team?
Due to some trade secrets, the identities of Maldorini's core team members have not been made public. In a few months from now, the identity of Maldorini's core team members will be published along with Maldorini's plan and structure, liquidity targets and analysis, and many other details. There has been a lot of innovation and new market strategies surrounding the MLD cryptocurrency, so much of the information is private at the moment.

Can I withdraw my mined MLD?
Not at the moment. You can withdraw your MLD after Maldorini KYC process.

What is the current MLD value?
MLD is a new cryptocurrency that has not yet been launched to the mainnet. At this time, MLD has no definite market value.

However, it has been projected by some financial professionals that the MLD will be worth between $80 - $350 sometime between 2024 and 2025.

Does MLD have mother coins?
Not. MLD has its own blockchain.

When does the KYC process start?
Maldorini's KYC process will start in the next 11 months from now.

For how long will MLD be mined?
MLD cryptocurrency will not be mined for more than 12 months.

Is MLD mining free?
Yes. Mining MLD is completely free.

When does MLD mining start?
Officially, the MLD mining process begins on September 1, 2022.

When will be mainet launch?
Mainet Maldorini will launch no later than 12 months from now.

Referral code.
�����

TA79725009SA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Latest Info On Funds Trapped In MMM / The African Petroleum (ap) N250/share Offer / How Do I Get 50k Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.