Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Can I Receive Money To My Naira Mastercard - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Receive Money To My Naira Mastercard (10745 Views)

Why Is Gtbank Naira Mastercard Not Working On Facebook & Google Advertisement / How Do I Receive Money Via Western Union Money Transfer/moneygram / Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Receive Money To My Naira Mastercard by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2011
wahabolax:

i have discover how to turn $1 to $200 within a week,  http://onedollarmakeuriches..com
Congrats, you are on your way to becoming the richest man in the world undecided
Re: Can I Receive Money To My Naira Mastercard by Ndyoo(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2011
Nigeria full of scammers, turning 1$ =200$.enjoy alone money doubler.
Re: Can I Receive Money To My Naira Mastercard by PayoneerTe: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2011
Hi everyone,

I know this is an old thread, but since a question here wasn't answered, I wanted to let you know that you cannot use your Payoneer MasterCard for gambling websites - it will be automatically rejected. Other than that, your card should be accepted anywhere MasterCard is accepted online and offline and at ATMs that accept MasterCard debit cards.

Please let me know if you have any other questions I can help with.
Re: Can I Receive Money To My Naira Mastercard by cyif2003(m): 6:42am On Oct 03, 2011
When u say gambling website do u mean sites lyk. Bet356.com,bwin.com,ladbrokes.com etc?
Re: Can I Receive Money To My Naira Mastercard by PayoneerTe: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2011
Gambling are sites are any sites that are defined as gambling sites - such as the ones you mentioned here. These are automatically rejected and won't go through.
Re: Can I Receive Money To My Naira Mastercard by desertboom(m): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2011
Hi people. . . If I use my Naira master card to make deposite on my bet365 account, how do I recieve my money since you can't recieve with thesame card?
Re: Can I Receive Money To My Naira Mastercard by PayoneerTe: 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2011
You can't use the Payoneer MasterCard for gambling, but you can use other MasterCards, so you shouldn't have a problem, you just can't transfer the funds from or use them on a gambling site.
Re: Can I Receive Money To My Naira Mastercard by cyif2003(m): 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2011
Apart frm payoneer, wich oda master in d u.s is widely acepted in gambling siter
Re: Can I Receive Money To My Naira Mastercard by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 05, 2011
Thanking everyone for their response. The site i use after i sent them a letter telling them they were treating me unfairly based on prejudice because i am nigerian gave me a list of sites to use.

The sites are clickandbuy dot com and click 2 pay dot com.

PLEASE USE THE SITES AT YOUR OWN RISK. I SHARED THEM FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY NOT AS A RECOMMENDATION.
Re: Can I Receive Money To My Naira Mastercard by tyoasue: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
You can get money sent to ur mastercard here in Nigeria just that it might take a little more days. It is not instant because ur bank needs to confirm that d transfer was done den they will contact ur card company to effect the transfer. This actually happened to me I contacted my card company n they referred me to my card issuer and the customer service people were wonderful. Within 3 days I got the money.
Hope this helped.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? / Plastic ID Card Making / Trailer Or Tipper/dump Truck Which One Is More Lucrative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.