Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Need Help In Getting Admitted To European Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Help In Getting Admitted To European Universities (544 Views)

Admissions To European Universities Without Toefl Or Gmat / 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics / Online Degrees offered by top European Universities! Study abroad from home :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help In Getting Admitted To European Universities by pateuropa(m): 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2011
After reading several post here- i would like to offer help to the first 10 people who are serious and want to study in countries like Finland, Germany, Hungary , Denmark,Sweden,Norway, Estonia( All European Union members and Schengen zones).

By help i mean spend sometime with you in finding a school, help you through the admission process -documents needed and offer advice towards dealing with obtaining a visa.

For a start when writing me- tell me what you want to study, have you tried applying before and failed, what is your financial situation like, where do you want to study and when do you want to study. Masters degree students, undergraduate students- PhD students are welcome.

All you need do is contact me @ pateuropa at gmail dot com

So what are you waiting for- the countdown to the first 10 starts now!

www.studyabroadinternationalstudents.com

(1) (Reply)

Any Info For Undergraduate Scholarships / Pfl Nig 2011 Mini Expo / Kids With Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.