Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Admission Seekers In Nigeria Are More Than The Population Of Serria Leone: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Seekers In Nigeria Are More Than The Population Of Serria Leone: (1115 Views)

Jamb Modifies Procedures For 2016/2017 Admission Seekers / Admission Seekers Beware!!! Read This Useful Information Carefully. / Which Public Universities In Nigeria Are Suitable To Study Medicine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Seekers In Nigeria Are More Than The Population Of Serria Leone: by shinnex(m): 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2011
Its a know fact that admission seekers in Nigeria are more than the population of serria-Leone, and every year JAMB keep saying the universities in Nigeria cant accommodate all the aspiring student that applied, even though they passed JAMB and the so-called POST-JAMB excellently, and they have a popular say that goes "Over 800,000 UTME Applicants Won't Get University Admission In Nigeria" this is a tragedy to the Nigerian society, I myself sat at home for 7 years before God saw me through and brought me to landmark university miraculously, this is a question that nobody has been able to answer why is it hard to get an admission in Nigeria? and i think we need to really need to tackle this problem now, so guys what do u think can be done to solve this problem, what are the alternative means of getting admission that you know will favour the nigerian aspiring youth, because some people can easily get discourage after trying and trying and if this should continue it can lead to social degradation as to the fact that we will have alot of uneducated people on the streets. this is a rolecall for everyone of us, we should not wait for the government but we should think on what to do. comments are welcomed @ great-nigerian-youths..com
Re: Admission Seekers In Nigeria Are More Than The Population Of Serria Leone: by nazzyluv(f): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2011
i think we aspiring youth should speak out oooo,we should let our heart be known about this ill stuff of not getting admission as at when supposed and yet they keep talking about education in every news headlines but no usefull efforts are made towards upgrading the so called education in nigeria, recently universities were built,tell me of what use are this universities when the already existing ones are not fuctioning proper,,well i just wrote jamb this year and i pray i wont be caught in this delima of ''over 800 000''student wont get admission,,the other day we saw on news that only 500 000 will get admitted this year,we were bittered,one old man said that what that caption really mearnt is that 500 000 oppurnity for student to bribe their way into school,when my senior who had 169 in jamb is now studying medcine whereas with such score u r not even eligible to write any schools post ume,,ooo nigeria i weep for our future but i wanna ask is it that our presidents they dont know all this or are they just keep quiet,,no wonder my grand mum use to say our leaders are just there to fill their back and once their tenures are over they carry bags like market women and dump them in foreign banks yet they are the same people that will complain that our economy is bad,,,oooo i love nigeria and i pray GOD should help nigeria be a better place AMENi think we aspiring youth should speak out oooo,we should let our heart be known about this ill stuff of not getting admission as at when supposed and yet they keep talking about education in every news headlines but no usefull efforts are made towards upgrading the so called education in nigeria, recently universities were built,tell me of what use are this universities when the already existing ones are not fuctioning proper,,well i just wrote jamb this year and i pray i wont be caught in this delima of ''over 800 000''student wont get admission,,the other day we saw on news that only 500 000 will get admitted this year,we were bittered,one old man said that what that caption really mearnt is that 500 000 oppurnity for student to bribe their way into school,when my senior who had 169 in jamb is now studying medcine whereas with such score u r not even eligible to write any schools post ume,,ooo nigeria i weep for our future but i wanna ask is it that our presidents they dont know all this or are they just keep quiet,,no wonder my grand mum use to say our leaders are just there to fill their back and once their tenures are over they carry bags like market women and dump them in foreign banks yet they are the same people that will complain that our economy is bad,,,oooo i love nigeria and i pray GOD should help nigeria be a better place AMEN
Re: Admission Seekers In Nigeria Are More Than The Population Of Serria Leone: by Dclique(m): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2011
This is the gospel, scary and funny truth about admission seeking in Nigeria
Re: Admission Seekers In Nigeria Are More Than The Population Of Serria Leone: by nazzyluv(f): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2011
you can imagine that about 4890 or there about wrote the post ume exam in university of calabar whereas only 120 student will be admitted,,,when this schools are fully aware of this why not accept about 200 to sit for the exam yet they tool all applicant just to earn money to enrich themselves whereas the student will see an a result where they could not score up to the cut off,,,in my area now the old men who went to schools in their days dont beleive that anyone who got admission this days did so through bribing thats why there is this adage that commonly used WHO RECOMMENDED YOU abeg why must u be recommended,,im talking because no matter what happens im still a nigeria and that i shall remain so please if there's anyone here that has a way to speak to president should let him know that we are suffering ooo he should do something
Re: Admission Seekers In Nigeria Are More Than The Population Of Serria Leone: by nazzyluv(f): 7:43am On Aug 20, 2011
you can imagine that about 4890 or there about wrote the post ume exam in university of calabar whereas only 120 student will be admitted,,,when this schools are fully aware of this why not accept about 200 to sit for the exam yet they tool all applicant just to earn money to enrich themselves whereas the student will see an a result where they could not score up to the cut off,,,in my area now the old men who went to schools in their days dont beleive that anyone who got admission this days did so through bribing thats why there is this adage that commonly used WHO RECOMMENDED YOU abeg why must u be recommended,,im talking because no matter what happens im still a nigeria and that i shall remain so please if there's anyone here that has a way to speak to president should let him know that we are suffering ooo he should do something

1 Like

Re: Admission Seekers In Nigeria Are More Than The Population Of Serria Leone: by staniyere(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!! Apply for your desired degree programme at WENSER FORMATION. UNIVERSITY ( REPUBLIC OF BENIN) FLEXIBLE MODE OF STUDY Full-Time(Week Days) Part-Time(Friday, Saturday and Sunday every two weeks) Part-Time(Full two-months for a Semester) NO JAMB, NO LECTURER STRIKE REQUIREMENTS Fresh Entry: WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB Direct Entry: NCE, ND, HND TRANSFER STUDENT CAN ALSO APPLY : for more information reach us on: +22968608732,+2348034010447 BBM: 27FB5C75, whatsapp: 08166568141.. staniyere4real@yahoo.com 08035184417 PLS PASS IT ON TO THOSE IN NEED OF IT. THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Lag State Govt Close Down Lasu;army Take Over The Campus;sug Suspended / Nysc 2012 Batch B Corp Members Posted To Kogi State, Meet Here. / Http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g-n-e-w-suniport-shut-down-as-s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.