Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,921 members, 7,848,726 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Kindly Advice Me On This - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kindly Advice Me On This (686 Views)

I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher / Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget / Travelling To USA Or School Of Nursing??pls Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Advice Me On This by sas101(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
I have an uncle in US, he’s a citizen and have lived for over 30 years in US. We bear the same surname and he’s ready to help.

What are the available ways I can follow to join him there. I want to discuss this with him in my next call.
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This by sas101(m): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
Your advice is needed urgently, please.
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This by ednut1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
Let him find babe in usa for you to marry, or sponsor student visa for you. Or help arrange job offer leading to work permit if you have the relevant needed skills in the usa. If not no way

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This by sas101(m): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
ednut1:
Let him find babe in usa for you to marry, or sponsor student visa for you. Or help arrange job offer leading to work permit if you have the relevant needed skills in the usa. If not no way

Thanks for your input. Though, I was thinking of going through invite then apply for student visa from there( in US). How about that?
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This by ednut1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
sas101:

Thanks for your input. Though, I was thinking of going through invite then apply for student visa from there( in US). How about that?
no dates for visiting till 2024, even if you wait till that time they will still bounce you. Do you have any travel history or home ties if not na still rejection.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice Me On This by sas101(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
ednut1:
no dates for visiting till 2024, even if you wait till that time they will still bounce you. Do you have any travel history or home ties if not na still rejection.

Hmm Ok. Will go through student visa or ask him to arrange job for me. Thanks, really appreciate
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This by BigDawsNet: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2022
sas101:
I have an uncle in US, he’s a citizen and have lived for over 30 years in US. We bear the same surname and he’s ready to help.

What are the available ways I can follow to join him there. I want to discuss this with him in my next call.

Don't depend on that... you share same surname but his not your dad or siblings...

Tell him to help you with admission and study permit visa... or probably if he has a company that can sponsor you on work visa if you hav the required skills...

That's just your only option...

My ow uncle has been living in the States for 45yrs... same surname... we had to find our own way to relocate...

Sory, he can't bring u in based on family
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This by Originalsly: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2022
Did you have an ongoing relationship with your uncle? Does he know you personally? Is he in a position to help you? If yes ... is he willing to help you? First find out .... don't assume... then plan the next moves.
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This by sas101(m): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Don't depend on that... you share same surname but his not your dad or siblings...

Tell him to help you with admission and study permit visa... or probably if he has a company that can sponsor you on work visa if you hav the required skills...

That's just your only option...

My ow uncle has been living in the States for 45yrs... same surname... we had to find our own way to relocate...

Sory, he can't bring u in based on family

Ok. Thank you sir
Re: Kindly Advice Me On This by sas101(m): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
Originalsly:
Did you have an ongoing relationship with your uncle? Does he know you personally? Is he in a position to help you? If yes ... is he willing to help you? First find out .... don't assume... then plan the next moves.

Hmm. Ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice / Canada & Netherlands ... / Travel Guide: How To Get A Job In Canada From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.