Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Hottest Music Divas; Tiwa Savage, Chidynma, Waje, Lami Covers Genevieve Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hottest Music Divas; Tiwa Savage, Chidynma, Waje, Lami Covers Genevieve Magazine (3423 Views)

Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) / Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years / Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hottest Music Divas; Tiwa Savage, Chidynma, Waje, Lami Covers Genevieve Magazine by naijays: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2011
Four music goddesses graces the cover of the August edition of Genevieve magazine.
These four are the finest female singers to come out of Nigeria. They all looked gorgeous on the cover. Waje's sexy and thick body caused a little distraction there. I think it would have been better if Lami was in the middle with Chidynma.

The idea of having the four RnB divas was influenced by their brilliant performance as a group at the reception party for lagos first lady, Mrs Abimbola Fashola. The four female singers sang Whitney houstons's I'm every woman and Christy Essien's seun Rere at the event.

Check more pictures of the gals here

http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/08/naijas-hottest-music-divas-tiwa-savage.html?m=1

Re: Hottest Music Divas; Tiwa Savage, Chidynma, Waje, Lami Covers Genevieve Magazine by wendyb: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
9ce one
Re: Hottest Music Divas; Tiwa Savage, Chidynma, Waje, Lami Covers Genevieve Magazine by safarigirl(f): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
Chidynma has the best pose, Waje looks awkward and she's dwarfing the shorter Lami (who shouldn't have covered the rear)

All in all a good pic, Chidynma and Lami look stunning
Re: Hottest Music Divas; Tiwa Savage, Chidynma, Waje, Lami Covers Genevieve Magazine by jasper7(m): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
I can see only tiwa and chidynma. Which is Lami? and waje? I don't know em facially. Anywaez Tiwa and Chi look good, the one at the other end looks good too, but the one in the center got a weird pose
Re: Hottest Music Divas; Tiwa Savage, Chidynma, Waje, Lami Covers Genevieve Magazine by CHIMSKY(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
safarigirl: Chidynma has the best pose, Waje looks awkward and she's dwarfing the shorter Lami (who shouldn't have covered the rear)

All in all a good pic, Chidynma and Lami look stunning
Dont know about Waje or Lami"s music but that Waje babe "Manchester" na wa!
Re: Hottest Music Divas; Tiwa Savage, Chidynma, Waje, Lami Covers Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 05, 2013
CHIMSKY:
Dont know about Waje or Lami"s music but that Waje babe "Manchester" na wa!
u mean her sagging puppies

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Holds Microphone For Mavin Act, Korede Bello / Wedding Photos! Bauchi State Governor’s Son / Davido Gets Angry And Throws Bottle On An Actor At His Lekki Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.