Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It (1764 Views)

My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by fineboynl(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
While we were discussing he told me his wife has given birth. I was like congrats and the next thing that could come to my mind which is instinctive. I know alot of us here have quarried about such question but we all know there is nothing else to talk about other than to ask of the gender.

I ask him watin the wife born and he was slow to respond and when he finally did it was very low voice. "Na girl".

From that content I know he was not so incited and proud. Probably he wanted a male as the first child. From my location a male child is called full current while a female is called half current.

Many men wanted their first child to be male. Especially those that don't want many children.
Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by Moh247: 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Funny enough Female child take care of their father during old age better

19 Likes

Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by thorpido(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
He's obviously influenced by culture and environment.

7 Likes

Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
What's wrong with a female child?

1 Like

Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by Romanoff(f): 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Time will make him appreciate his female child if he raises her well and with love.

1 Like

Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by Chnbanc: 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
Olasyke:
everything.
Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by Manhood85(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
Chnbanc:
everything.
Lol
Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by Starz825(m): 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
It's common
Esp when his first two children are female already....
Ask am wetin him wife born as third..he go dey shame to tell you say na female.....

But demmm

Child na child...

People dey out there 20 yrs.. nothing...

GOD go come gimme pikin ...I go say na boy I want...who I be??
Just like when person dash you money, you come dey count am for him face....say wetin ..say the dash money no complete abi wetin

1 Like

Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by emmanuelbrown26: 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
Olasyke:
Every godamn thing is wrong with female child, I can't even wish my enemy a female child.
I rather sacrifice them to d gods than bringing dem to dis world.
Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Every godamn thing is wrong with female child, I can't even wish my enemy a female child.
Alright then, godspeed.

8 Likes

Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by emmanuelbrown26: 6:23am On Oct 25, 2022
Olasyke:

Alright then, godspeed.
It's well wit thy soul
Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 25, 2022
Lol.. na this your English dey always draw me to your Post.
Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by sunnymighty(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2022
First two are female, lovw them to the moon and back left for me am ok with just the 2 but when wify insisted on 3 children and luckily, she gave birth to a Male child in August, both sexes are ok, see no big deal, it all depends on how you train up your child.

5 Likes

Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by nnamdiosu(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Man, watch your words. Let God not be angry with you. Retract this statement. Children are the heritage of the lord, and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Don't let your maker open a file on you because of this.

2 Likes

Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by emmanuelbrown26: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2022
nnamdiosu:

Man, watch your words. Let God not be angry with you. Retract this statement. Children are the heritage of the lord, and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Don't let your maker open a file on you because of this.
It is what it is man. Jah regretted creating that gender that's d fact man
Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by Mindlog: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I guess na hermaphrodite born you.

7 Likes

Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by emmanuelbrown26: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2022
Mindlog:

I guess na hermaphrodite born you.
U hv to go and ask Jah why said what he said
Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by Mindlog: 8:48am On Oct 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U hv to go and ask Jah why said what he said

Jah said many things and you sound like what was sacrificed to deities. For you to be very comfortable with advocating for the annihilation of a child and worse, just because the child is female shows your likes is safer being perpetually locked up in a psychiatric facility where you can daydream of a world without females.

You are certainly, pathetic!

8 Likes

Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by emmanuelbrown26: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Mindlog:

Jah said many things and you sound like what was sacrificed to deities. For you to be very comfortable with advocating for the annihilation of a child and worse, just because the child is female shows your likes is safer being perpetually locked up in a psychiatric facility where you can daydream of a world without females.

Since u hv decided to insult an elder, always bear it mind that "a child that dances to surugede music should understand surugede is a song for d gods" d gods are wise
Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by Jozilinn: 9:00am On Oct 25, 2022
It's his mentality that is making it that way,why would you be having a mentality that it's only a boy you want,and maybe you try your best to be around male children only...u think say you dey whine God abi, even God will allow Satan to tempt your body now angry angry.
Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by Richy4(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2022

cheesy cheesy cheesy
he no like bride price? Abi him dey forbid long list? cheesy Your friend need some reorientation smiley

Our daughter used to fetch us water, now that she's getting married, who will do it for us? We are old Hence we need Okada to replace her or #1million grin

Our daughter is an intelligent girl, we trained her to masters degree level.. it's not like we are selling herOoo but u have to do all the 55 items on the list.. 2 pages list cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by Mindlog: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Since u hv decided to insult an elder, always bear it mind that "a child that dances to surugede music should understand surugede is a song for d gods" d gods are wise

Elder gbakwa ọkụ!

Anyone who insults you based on your first post on this thread, is doing humanity a whole lot of good.

7 Likes

Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by emmanuelbrown26: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2022
Mindlog:

Elder gbakwa ọkụ!

Anyone who insults you based on your first post on this thread, is doing humanity a whole lot of good.

If a woman decides to make the soup watery, the husband will learn to dent the Garri before dipping it into the soup. D gods are wise
Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by techWriter3: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2022
Funny enough Female infant give care of their father during old age better
Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by fineboynl(m): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2022
techWriter3:
Funny enough Female infant give care of their father during old age better
men see female as minus to the family. Also with the wahala of watching her from boys at tender age is not easy.
Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by Saintmary(f): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2022
Mindlog:

You are wasting your words on a mentally ill individual.

His illness remains undiagnosed and untreated.

9 Likes

Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by Saintmary(f): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2022
fineboynl:
men see female as minus to the family. Also with the wahala of watching her from boys at tender age is not easy.

I guess they didn't teach them that it's what they put inside the woman that they're getting.

A lot of Nigerians are surprisingly ignorant.

1 Like

Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by wunmi590(m): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2022

I don't know how a grown up man, who called himself husband and the head of house wouldn't be proud of having a female child, as if he wasn't the one that poured the sperm inside her wife...

I've a beautiful baby girl as my first, if the second comes as a girl too, I will appreciate God for the beautiful gift..

What people say about girls doesn't matter, how you train them is what matter.

Who gender selection help undecided
Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by ibechris(m): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Na people like u go born plenty girls...don't say back to sender...because I already have two lovely girls and a boy.

Your time is almost near.
Never say never. What God has made is what u detest with so much hate and pride as if na u dey creat human beings.

Finally,Amen to your prayers.
Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by Kasdat5(m): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
I wish all my children are female
Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

If your mother's father sacrificed her immediately she was born, you wouldn't have existed, meaning one more breathing space for other humans.
Re: I Ask Him Watin His Wife Born And He Wasn't Proud/happy To Say It by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Chnbanc:
everything.

Your mother included.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ring And Marriage / Sex: Matters Arising / SMS Wrongly Sent By Daughter To Father!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.