Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

How Can She Overcome Depression? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can She Overcome Depression? (195 Views)

Twitter Helps Suicidal Lady Overcome Depression. See How / How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms? / 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can She Overcome Depression? by magictonic(m): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
My friend. Let's call her Sandra (not real name). I've noticed her do somethings that are not normal.

She talks to herself many times
She is easily angered at little things
She feels guilty about her past mistakes

These things are even affecting her relationships with people in her workplace.

The one that got me alarmed is when she started talking about death and suicide

At first, I thought she was joking, but her constant repetitions of suicide is now a source of worry

I have tried my best to encourage her in life, but I'm not a professional counselor, so I guess I did not do a very good job there.

Abeg, where in Nigeria can someone find help for someone like this? Make this lady no go keel herself

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Robotic Joint Replacement Surgery India / The Best Mental Health Tips For Teenagers / How I Gave Birth Within 30mins. My Miraculous Birth/delivery Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.