Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad (10738 Views)

Foodstuff Export / Hanuity Foodstuff Export / Hanuity Foodstuff Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2022
As Nigeria's currency, the Naira, continues to depreciate, don't you think it's time to start a Mini foodstuff Exportation Business in Nigeria?

Did you know that earning in foreign currencies will put you ahead of the current Naira's lower purchasing power? While others are whining, you will be smiling.

In a nutshell, I'd like to show you a way to make good, legitimate money in foreign currencies through a mini foodstuff Exportation business (and major exportation, if you can).

Most Agro products export business does not require you to do the processing as you can buy the process ones and export like it's bought from the processor or dealer in Nigeria.

What you need do is package it.

Ogbono seed, groundnut, melon seed, ground cocoyam, pumpkin seed, kolanut, sheabutter, Cocoa seed, dried bitterleaf, bitterkola and many others agro products and foodstuffs exportation has been one of the major source of income to Nigeria before the oil boom.

As funny as it may sound, it is as easy as sending goods from Lagos to Abuja via a courier service.

Due to the rise in dollar, venturing into this business could earn you lots of foreign revenue.

All you need is the right information and you’re on your way to making LOTS OF MONEY exporting local foodstuffs, we are willing to teach only serious people who are willing to learn.

God provides for the birds, but not in their nests; you can pray and fast, but unless you get up and go to take advantage of an opportunity or sell something, God will not put money in your lap.

Do you wish to be among the set of people making cool profit from these agro products....

Be TRAINED TODAY.
ADEQUATE KNOWLEDGE & TIMELY INFORMATION IS POWER.

Need Foodstuff buyers! Not at issue as we will give you over 100 food vendors and companies buying Nigeria local foodstuffs in the US, Africa and UK.

Need a community of foodstuff dealers, let's add you to our Foodstuff Whatsapp group with over 200 members consisting of foodstuff buyers, sellers, producers and exporters.

For more Enquiry, Call/Whatsapp 07033097160.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Kaluto: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
Continue
Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
@Kaluto,

Someone has given me green light by asking me to continue and I will. In the world of business, I hold strong conviction of the importance of adequate knowledge and timely information.

Now we continue...

Opportunities in Foodstuff Exportation
Today, we will be exposing the opportunities in foodstuff Export from Nigeria and how to get Abroad buyers for your foodstuff of your choice. Demand for African foodstuffs in Europe and America is increasing due to an increase in the number of Africans, particularly Nigerians, who travel to these countries in search of greener pastures. Many small food exporters in the West African subregion rely on middlemen to sell their produce in small quantities to consumers or retailers running ethnic shops in the United States and Europe.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
The volume of Nigerian food exports to these countries remains very small, despite the fact that there are an estimated 25 million Nigerians living outside the country, with the majority residing in the United Kingdom and the United States.

This is an excellent opportunity to sell to this people. The few African food exporters cannot meet the demand of Nigerians abroad, whose population is growing by the day.

Among the many exportable foods are smoked fish, corn flour, garri, beans flour, melon seed, ogbono, cassava flour, bitter leaf, ukazi, dried pumpkin leaf, palm wine, butter production, groundnut, coconut processing, pepper, tomato paste, hibiscus flower, processed bitter kola, yoghurt, pap, other vegetable leaves, and hot chilli pepper.

To be continued.....
Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
Begin on a Small Scale

Because you are doing it on a small scale, you do not need to register a company because you will be sending the food through an individual. The startup capital ranges between N150, 000 and N200, 000, as well as an e-mail address, a mobile phone, and an account with a reputable Nigerian bank.

However, having a domiciliary account is preferable; you don't need prior experience in the field, but you should have a "good head" for business organization.

An organization called the Association of Micro-Entrepreneurs of Nigeria (AMEN) can assist you in registering with NAFDAC. You can also use their factory site, which will help you run your business successfully.

To be continued....

3 Likes

Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
You should know how to do product sourcing; buying in bulk and knowing the right places to purchase your products at a bargain cost price.

Today is the Day1 of our Mini Exportation/Foodstuff Mentorship program🔥🔥

*Yesterday alone, 6 Slots were taken*

*People are ready to step up their financial status this time around🔥🔥* You learn from experienced who have done well on the business.

My aim is to help as many persons as I can to be financially Free, by sharing the knowledge I have with them!! We have also enlisted the best hands on the foodstuff Export business industry for this training.

If you want to get started with foodstuff exportation and start getting clients abroad, you shouldn’t miss my mentorship program.

Because of those asking, I will be opening the slots till 6Pm today.. so you have from now till 6Pm to join our foodstuff exportation mentorship class today!!!

1 Like

Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Small-scale investors like me and you have an opportunity.

You can send this product as a small investor via NIPOST , Courier or by air. NIPOST sells ready-made cartons that can hold up to 30kg for N60, 593. Perishable products are not permitted through NIPOST because it takes up to five to seven working days for the products to arrive in the UK and US. However, perishable items can be sent by air because it takes about eight hours to arrive, depending on the country.

To be continued.....

1 Like

Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
Managing Feedback from Buyers

Many responses will come from Nigerians and Africans who run African shops in other countries, as some of them are looking for food distributors. You may need to send some of them free samples while you instruct them on how to select the best packaging pattern for the product you are sending.

To be continued....

2 Likes

Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by EasyE25: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
Please how do I source for buyers of the exported product

1 Like

Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by SensetionalGoal(m): 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2022
Reach me by call or Whatsapp.

EasyE25:
Please how do I source for buyers of the exported product
Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
Using friends and relatives from other countries

Another option is if you have friends and relatives abroad. You can send the foodstuffs to friends and relatives in the United States and the United Kingdom, who will assist you in selling them and depositing the proceeds into your Nigerian bank account. You don't have to go through the hassle of determining who is genuine or not; they know the terrain and will assist you in selling directly to African food importers and African food distributors abroad.

To be continued.....

Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
Take Advantage of AGOA

Food exporters are realizing the importance of packaging their products for export. The African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) allows small-scale food producers to send their products to the United States without paying any fees. Its well-intended goal was to encourage African countries to increase non-traditional product exports to the US, thereby adding value to raw materials from African stores.

To be continued.....

1 Like

Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
Reasons Why you Should Start Mini Export Business in Nigeria

It is affordable.
It is far less risky than containerized Export especially when you have adequate knowledge and the proper training.
It is a more reliable and straight forward way of making money in Nigeria.
It is one of the profitable business ideas you can start on the side.

To be continued......
Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2022

*People are ready to step up their financial status this time around🔥🔥* You learn from experienced who have done well on the business.

My aim is to help as many persons as I can to be financially Free, by sharing the knowledge I have with them!! We have also enlisted the best hands on the foodstuff Export business industry for this training.

If you want to get started with foodstuff exportation and start getting clients abroad, you shouldn’t miss my mentorship program.

Because of those asking, I will be opening the slots till 6Pm today.. so you have from now till 6Pm to join our foodstuff exportation mentorship class today!
Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
Imagine how foods are wasted here, In different parts of Nigerian there are a lot of farms produces that is being wasted, you and I know that. The truth and the honest truth is that the demand for farm produces overseas is overwhelming.

And the number of Mini exporters in Nigeria cannot even meet the demand overseas. So we need more people to join this business.
Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
One of the best ways to start this business is to acquire the knowledge on how domestic foodstuff business works.

The devaluation of Naira as a result of the fall in oil price together with other economic variables has offered a favorable environment for exporters of foodstuffs in terms of the profit made.

As an aspiring entrepreneur who wants to go into the foodstuff exportation business, make sure you have a keen interest in the food business and possess a great deal of passion for it as it’s a prerequisite factor that determines your success.

To be continued.....

Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2022
The opportunities in this sector are huge just as in importation, reasons being that the number of Nigerians who travel out of the country increases on a daily basis and most of them desire Nigeria foods, Homemade items over there.

Am laying emphasis on food because this is where lots of profits come from other goods can be exported too since there are always buyers for different products

To be continued.....
Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2022
Nigerian Foodstuff is popular among Nigerians living in UK and US.
Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Many small food exporters in the West African subregion rely on middlemen to sell their produce in small quantities to consumers or retailers running ethnic shops in the United States and Europe.
Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Gather basic market information, from import regulations to trade statistics. You can make use of several freely available Market Analysis tools.
Narrow the focus of your research to your product or service. This will make the whole process more specific.
Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
"
Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
©•

Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by ihesiuloa(m): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
If you desire to make money using Artificial Intelligence AI then hit me up on my signature this is currently gaining ground at the moment

1 Like

Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2022

Because of those asking, I will be opening the slots till 6Pm today.. so you have from now till 6Pm to join our foodstuff exportation mentorship class today.
Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
10. Bee Farming

Bee farming is a profitable business that can be started with less than two hundred thousand Naira. This will include building the hives and colonizing them. The location could be farmland with favorable weather conditions.

Organic honey and other bee-related products are becoming increasingly popular. With huge local and global demand for honey and its byproducts, beekeeping provides a tremendous opportunity for rural farmers to contribute to the fight against poverty and hunger. Clientele consists primarily of operators in the cosmetics, medicine, confectioneries, and pharmaceutical industries, as well as religious groups.

To be continued......
Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2022
The exportable foodstuff to the foreign countries are smoked fish, gari, beans flour, melon seed (egusi ground), ogbono, cassava flour, bitterleaf, dried ugu leaf, palmwine, butter production, coconut processing, pepper, tomato paste, hibiscus flower, yoghurt, pap (ogi), ukazi leaf.
Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
12. Pig Rearing

Pig rearing is now regarded as one of the most profitable business ventures in Nigeria. People involved in pig farming can attest to this. They will confirm that they have made a lot of money from pig farming.
A single pig can give birth to up to 12 piglets at once, making it one of the most reproducing farm animals on the planet.

Piglets are also known as shoats or farrows. A male pig is also known as a boar, while a female pig is known as a sow. A herd or drove is a group of pigs.
While some continue to doubt the profitability of this business, the few Nigerians who are involved can assure you that it is the right business to start and smile to the bank daily.

To be continued......

1 Like

Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Humbrown23(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ltrust1:
12. Pig Rearing

Pig rearing is now regarded as one of the most profitable business ventures in Nigeria. People involved in pig farming can attest to this. They will confirm that they have made a lot of money from pig farming.
A single pig can give birth to up to 12 piglets at once, making it one of the most reproducing farm animals on the planet.

Piglets are also known as shoats or farrows. A male pig is also known as a boar, while a female pig is known as a sow. A herd or drove is a group of pigs.
While some continue to doubt the profitability of this business, the few Nigerians who are involved can assure you that it is the right business to start and smile to the bank daily.

To be continued......
following.... thanks for sharing
Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
13. Mushroom Farming

Mushrooms are another easy-to-grow crop that is consumed in almost every country on the planet. Mushrooms are a natural phenomenon that can make you a lot of money. The untapped potential of these fungi is so great that if you invest in the venture, your room will no longer be your bank. Mushrooms are high in vitamins, protein, and minerals, and some people prefer them to meat or fish due to their nutritional value and superior health benefits.
There are two types of mushrooms: edible and non-edible (which is poisonous). Deliberate mushroom cultivation is thus required to eliminate the imminent threat of mistakenly gathering the dangerous type. The initial requirements are a mushroom shed or house, sawdust, and polythene bags. Spawns/mushroom seeds, Urea/nitrogen fertilizer Lime, water, ceiling machine, weighing scale, extra hands Refrigerator.

To be continued......

Re: Opportunities In Foodstuff Export For Nigerians; Get Genuine Buyers Abroad by Ltrust1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Packaging is vital to Export business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? / Trailer Or Tipper/dump Truck Which One Is More Lucrative? / Can I Receive Money To My Naira Mastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.