Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) (61288 Views)

Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks / Ukrainian ‘tank Man’ Trying To Block Russian Military Convoy (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Slynation(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
Satazaa:
and equally add the allowance and feeding the driver's will consume undecided
We are our own hinderance to development...I don tire
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by grandstar(m): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
paramboos:
Like Ghana like Nigeria... We are brothers so l don't expect better...

The road is at least graded.
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by palsenator(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Why is that road not tiled abi na my eyes dey turn?

Correction please,.it is tarred and not tiled...
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Starzo: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Reflect7:

Dumbo.

These are Honduras, Mexico and Brazil in South America.

Isn't South America just ''useless''?

Honduras

Brazil

Mexico
south American and Africa,no much difference
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Bigchristo: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lanretoye:
That long motorcade on a poor road...we Africans no dey shame,we can copy the motorcade part but we can't copy the good road network aspect.
They copied Motorcade system of going out with entourage from the US government but failed to copy good road network system this is why they can also be easily ambushed by any terrorist attack, see how Apostle was attacked in Auchi it was when the vehicle slow down due to bad roads they have the chance to open fire
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Starzo: 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Reflect7:

YOU ARE NOT JUST WRONG BUT 1,000% WRONG.

AFTER RULING FOR A CENTURY UNINTERRUPTED, THE WHITES LEFT NIGERIA IN 1960 WITHOUT ONE SINGLE INDUSTRY OF NOTE, NOT EVEN A SINGLE UNIVERSITY, COMPARED TO OVER 200 UNIVERSITIES TODAY, AND MULTIPLE INDUSTRIES, COURTESY OF BLACK RULE. ALL ACHIEVED IN HALF A CENTURY.

IN 1960, PEOPLE WALKED AROUND BAREFOOT EVEN IN THE CITIES, AND CARS WERE ONLY FOR THE EXTREMELY WEALTHY.

THE 'MIDDLE CLASS' RODE BICYCLES.

MALNUTRITION WAS RIFE, AND LITERACY WAS AT 5% (COMPARED TO 75% TODAY COURTESY OF BLACK RULE)

OH, AND THERE WAS NO NATIONAL GRID OR POWER PLANTS IN 1960 (OUR FIRST POWER PLANT BEING KAINJI DAM COMMISSIONED IN 1964).

THE LITTLE ELECTRICITY THE COLONIALISTS GENERATED (UNDER 300 MW IN TOTAL) WAS VIA IMPORTED INDUSTRIAL GENERATORS THAT LIT SELECTED NEIGHBOURHOODS LIKE IKOYI AND G.R.A, WHERE THE WHITES LIVED, WHILE THE NIGERIAN MASSES USED CANDLES AND LAMPS.

IT TOOK INDEPENDENCE FOR US TO ACTUALLY HAVE A NATIONAL GRID.

I COULD GO ON, BUT I'M SURE YOUR THICK, COLONISED SKULL HAS LEARNED A LITTLE.

preach!

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by illrhymes(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bvlgari:
Check out this viral video of Ghana's presidential convoy and pls kindly share your views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kvWuifFZPo
Africans and the quest for power
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Arielle: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheSameGuy:
What's shameless in that convoy?

Is it too much for president or not enough?

Because most European countries have similar if not more.

I want you to make me understand
Which European countries? Convoys of this many cars? I have not seen this in any European country I have been in. Not even the USA.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Starzo: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
MuMuOnBail:
Why are you all surprise?

This is normal in Ghana.

I do visit Accra after every three month to check on my Business and my baby girl with her large booty.

The only thing Ghana take better pass us na light and very easy access to Kpekus. My baby girl is 22years old in her final year in SHS.

The rest na Scam

22yrs for high school,na so she dull?
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Sholuwa241: 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
yes chali your eyes they turn you abi all of who na fo here no c say that road look like road under construction when the president they go true to c level of work that is been done abi Ghana na your mate you people better stop this bad bello.
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Wickedfacts: 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bvlgari:

Are u serious? @ the bolded shocked shocked

Borno is a war zone bro. The idea is to overpower the mass of Boko Haram fighters at any time.
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by juman(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Some of those vehicles were empty.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by excellentj4teal(m): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Tilers are on strike
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Quintopia: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
DennisEche:

Ewu keep celebrating mediocrity.

You're very stupid. I'M SHOWING REALITY, which is that untarred roads exist on every continent on earth, not just in 'AFRICA', so you fools can lose your inferiority complex and low self esteem/self hate/bleaching craze.

DAMN IDIOTS.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Benzene29(m): 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
The African countries are richer than European nations, the difference is bad governance, however, anything possessed by these Europeans belongs to the Africans. Case closed

Are these African countries as rich as European countries?[/quote]
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by lexy2014: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
ken6488:
Do you think everyone likes him?

That doesn't answer the question. Vulnerable to which attack?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by anonimi: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lanretoye:
That long motorcade on a poor road...we Africans no dey shame,we can copy the motorcade part but we can't copy the good road network aspect.

Meanwhile we keep blaming Europeans for our underdevelopment?
Why are we so mentally lazy? Why

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Quintopia: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bigchristo:
They copied Motorcade system of going out with entourage from the US government but failed to copy good road network system this is why they can also be easily ambushed by any terrorist attack, see how Apostle was attacked in Auchi it was when the vehicle slow down due to bad roads they have the chance to open fire

SHUT UP. THE EXISTENCE OF UNTARRED ROADS IN A COUNTRY DOES NOT MEAN THEY HAVE A ''BAD ROAD NETWORK''.

OTHERWISE IT MEANS 99.8% OF COUNTRIES ON EARTH HAVE A ''BAD ROAD NETWORK''.

EVEN IN THE USA THERE ARE UNTARRED ROADS.

IT'S AS DAFT AS SAYING BECAUSE YOU SEE ME IN SINGLET TODAY, MEANS I HAVE NO CLOTHES EXCEPT ONE SINGLET.

MUMU PEOPLE WITH NO COMMON SENSE.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by anonimi: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
twilliamx:
And one idiot there is shouting in excitement.. When she should have stoned the mismanager of their fortunes.. AFRICA

How else will we know that most of us are inherent patients of Stockholm syndrome disease

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by lexy2014: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Benzene29:
The African countries are richer than European nations, the difference is bad governance, however, anything possessed by these Europeans belongs to the Africans. Case closed

Are these African countries as rich as European countries?

How are African countries richer than European nations?

How does anything possessed by Europeans belong to Africans?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Babysho(m): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Are these European countries are as vulnerable to attacks as African countries?

“Vulnerable to attacks”. The said “attacks” in Africa is simply agitation by the people the convoying government official has refused to cater for their needs.
You’re calculating vulnerability with countries that literally create weapons of mass destruction, countries where owning weapons is legal!

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by anonimi: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
Quintopia:
SHUT UP. THE EXISTENCE OF UNTARRED ROADS IN A COUNTRY DOES NOT MEAN THEY HAVE A ''BAD ROAD NETWORK''.

OTHERWISE IT MEANS 99.8% OF COUNTRIES ON EARTH HAVE A ''BAD ROAD NETWORK''

MUMU PEOPLE WITH NO COMMON SENSE.]

Are you not the one who needs to STFU with your screaming use of CAPITAL all through to justify our failures?
What portion of Britain's roads are untarred compared with Ghana and Nigeria?
Did you ask and answer that question yourself before you started screaming anyhow about 99.8%?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Babysho(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
anonimi:

If you've read that book you attached, you should know Europeans are the root cause.
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by anonimi: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
lexy2014:
How are African countries richer than European nations?

How does anything possessed by Europeans belong to Africans?

Excellent questions sir.
I hope that he will answer without delay.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Quintopia: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
anonimi:

SHUT UP, YOU ANIMAL. WHO IS BLAMING EUROPE FOR ANYTHING HERE, MR BODYGUARD FOR EUROPE?

YOU ARE MENTALLY LAZY, NOT 'AFRICANS', YOU STUPID AIRHEAD.

AFRICA IS THE 2ND FASTEST GROWING REGION ECONOMICALLY ON EARTH.

7 OF THE WORLD'S 10 FASTEST GROWING ECONOMIES ARE IN AFRICA.

CHEW ON THAT FACT, YOU STUPID, DENSE IDIOTS RELYING ON CNN AND BBC FOR YOUR NEWS ABOUT ''AFRICA'', AND DROWNIUNG OIN SELF HATE AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

SPIT! DISGUSTING..
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by anonimi: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
Babysho:
If you've read that book you attached, you should know Europeans are the root cause.

The root cause just as they are the root cause of UAE/Dubai's underdevelopment? And that of India, Singapore and Malaysia?
62 years after independence?

What do you think of a 62 years old man who blames his current, enduring failures solely on the circumstances of his birth? A wise man? Or a foolish man whose existence on earth is a complete waste of space?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Okeziesg(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
46 SUV AND HILUX ...NA WA O O
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by socialmediaman: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
ken6488:
You mean their life is not important as the European ones?

Their lives are important but most of them are corrupt and useless to their people so I don't pity them

By corrupt and useless, I mean that they only protect themselves and not the people they serve, they even kill and bully these people when they protest about bad governance.
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Artbydris(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

Tiled kor, slabbed ni lol. It's obvious that the road is under construction.
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Quintopia: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
anonimi:

The root cause just as they are the root cause of UAE/Dubai's underdevelopment?

DULLARD. UAE HAS A POPULATION OF 9 MILLION PEOPLE WITH 3 TIMES NIGERIA'S OIL RESERVES. SO SHE CAN BE RICH TODAY WITH OR WITHOUT THE DEBILITATING EFFECTS OF COLONISATION.

And that of India

WHAT IS IN INDIA THAT IS NOT IN AFRICA? MUMU. INDIA IS FILLED WITH SLUMS AND POVERTY, AND THEY DO NOT KISS WHITE ARSS LIKE YOU SLAVES HERE DO. THEY FIRMLY REJECT COLONIAL APPROACHES AND DON'T CONSIDER THEMSELVES INFERIOR TO PINK SKINNED PEOPLE LIKE YOU FOOLS ON NAIRALAND.

Singapore and Malaysia?

THESE TWO ARE PART OF THE ARTIFICIALLY CREATED ''ASIAN TIGERS'' DELIBERATELY CREATED BY THE WEST AFTER WW2 TO ACT AS A CAPITALIST BULWARK AGAINST SOVIET COMMUNISM. THEY FUNDED THOSE 5 SELECTED COUNTRIES HEAVILY, DID MASSIVE TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER, AND OPENED WESTERN MARKETS TO THEIR MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS, IN ORDER TO ESTABLISH THEM AS CAPITALIST 'TIGER ECONOMIES'.

TO KNOW THEY ARE ARTIFICIAL, NOTE HOW THE REST OF THEIR REGION LIVES - BURMA, CAMBODIA, NEPAL, LAOS, SRI LANKA, AFGHANISTAN ETC. THAT IS THE LEVEL THE 'TIGERS'; WOULD HAVE BEEN ON WITHOUT THE WESTERN INTERVENTION IN THE 1940S AFTER WW2.
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Quintopia: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
X
Re: Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video) by Bigchristo: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
Quintopia:

OTHERWISE IT MEANS 99.8% OF COUNTRIES ON EARTH HAVE A ''BAD ROAD NETWORK''.

EVEN IN THE USA THERE ARE UNTARRED ROADS.

IT'S AS DAFT AS SAYING BECAUSE YOU SEE ME IN SINGLET TODAY, MEANS I HAVE NO CLOTHES EXCEPT ONE SINGLET.

MUMU PEOPLE WITH NO COMMON SENSE.
You shut up there, do you see the road at all? Development shouldn’t end in Urban area it has to be in rural areas too, US roads both urban and rural areas are well developed Africa should also copy that from them, see this mumu thing wey nor get sense at all you sit down for Nigeria Dey feel life don end, I work in a desert here in UAE it’s a broad way down to Saudi Arabia with even street lights self your mumu na extra ordinary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline / Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) / Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.