Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

AUTISM ? Certified Behaviour Therapist In The House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / AUTISM ? Certified Behaviour Therapist In The House (1454 Views)

Any Speech Therapist In The House? / Therapist In Lagos Help!! / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AUTISM ? Certified Behaviour Therapist In The House by readymade: 2:05am On Aug 20, 2011
I have  vast experience in the field of Social Work which includes working with children with Autism and Developmental Delay. I have  a Masters in Social Work from  a UK University and Post Graduate Certificate in Autism and Behavioural Sc from  Toronto, Canada. I am trained in applied behaviour analysis which includes teaching verbal behaviour and discrete trial teaching to teach children with disabilities especially children with autism. Presently I am based in Canada.
I am able to advise parents, caregivers of children with developmental  disabilities especially autism. We can all share on our experiences, challenges and of course; victories.
Re: AUTISM ? Certified Behaviour Therapist In The House by daisyjo(f): 12:09am On Nov 04, 2015
Hi, I am an 'autism mom' and I have undergone trainings in Applied behavior Analysis. I am currently a registered behavior technician( RBT) and have recently completed my BCABA coursework.
Tired of the crap therapy services I was getting, I concentrated on building my own capacity to address the different emerging needs a child with autism or other challenges may have and have also undergone trainings in sensory integration therapy as well as techniques such as rhythmic movement therapy, brain gym, HANDLE, DPPT in other to provide help and functionality first for my son and the over 18 children I presently work with in my therapy centre located in Portharcourt. I also run an inclusive education school in Portharcourt.
I also engage with a large network of parents and therapiats to provide ongoing trainings, support, counseling and referrals.
I would love to share and learn from you and others on this forum.

(1) (Reply)

Milky Substance From My Bossom / Side Effect Of Drinking (abusing) Cough Syrup With Codeine / Corruption At Lagos State University Teaching Hospital Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.