Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,955 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Side Effect Of Drinking (abusing) Cough Syrup With Codeine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Side Effect Of Drinking (abusing) Cough Syrup With Codeine (1455 Views)

Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria. / Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / My Concern On The Abusive Intake Of Benylin With Codeine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Side Effect Of Drinking (abusing) Cough Syrup With Codeine by Jbols2001(m): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
A friend has the habit of drinking codeine a lot. It has gotten so bad that he sneaks it into the club when ever we go out clubbing.
So the question here is what are the side effects of drinking codeine besides addiction.
Re: Side Effect Of Drinking (abusing) Cough Syrup With Codeine by fratermathy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
I really want to know too-- Moreso, I need to understand the adverse effects of;
Tramadol
Codeine
Rohypnol (Flunitrazepam)
Other prescription opiate-based drugs.

cc:
lalasticlala
ishilove
seun

This thread will be educative and I hope it will also address the current menace of opiate abuse.

(1) (Reply)

Referral Letter From A Herbalist(pic) / How Do You Keep Fit?Obafemi Awolowo University Students / 4 Natural Ways To Prevent And Get Rid Of Body Odor For Good!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.