Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal (2728 Views)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Kean Itubo Itari Umasala Is Dead! Oldest Woman In Rivers Dies At 160 Years / International Passport Of This Family (AYEKUSIBE FAMILY) Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by Damyonline: 5:43pm On May 26, 2019
Missing lady, Wura is dead. Adewura's body was found in a canal in Lagos.

News has been spreading about Lateefah Adewura Belo, a 26 year old chartered accountant who went missing, May 15th in Gowon Estate area of Lagos state around 7 pm on her way from work.

About 4 days ago, a twitter user, @Otunbakush hinted that a lady matching Adewura's identity got swept away around that mosan canal area during the heavy downpour.

Read details here >>> https://lailasnews.com/missing-wura-is-dead-family-found-her-body-in-canal/

lalastica, seun

2 Shares

Re: Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by rusher14: 5:46pm On May 26, 2019
May her soul rest in peace.

Africa needs to grow up quickly..

2 Likes

Re: Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by Pavore9: 5:55pm On May 26, 2019
Sad.
Re: Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 26, 2019
Ehhya.....Rest in Peace young lady.
Re: Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by Nwodosis(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2019
Just like that, she's gone.
Re: Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by nepapole(m): 5:57pm On May 26, 2019
cry cry.
It is sad that some people even scammed the family by collecting money from them, claiming they know where she was. May GOD punish these ones severely....aamiin.
Also , i am not ruling out ritual killings too... God knows best sha.
Re: Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by matify83: 6:06pm On May 26, 2019
Damn !!

I was just hoping she would return like the other school girl that went missing at about the same time.

Another needless death.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by Masterppower: 6:21pm On May 26, 2019
The more they fight Igbos and break their shops, the more their children suffers it...

Igbos are indeed umu chineke

1 Like

Re: Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by frbona: 6:40pm On May 26, 2019
[s]
Masterppower:
The more they fight Igbos and break their shops, the more their children suffers it...

[/s] you making perfect sense bro.........just contact me let's fix a date for your brain scans and surgery. You need urgent help

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by sparog(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2019
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by falcon01: 8:23pm On May 26, 2019
Nigeria is Just not Ok
Re: Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by Amuocha: 8:37pm On May 26, 2019
Buhari, Ambode sef angry angry angry lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by WoeBetide666: 8:39pm On May 26, 2019
Masterppower:

Look at this stupid Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by rusher14: 8:41pm On May 26, 2019
Masterppower:

No igbo man would make this statement.

Perhaps you don't know your parents.
Re: Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by stubbornman(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2019
Masterppower:

Oboy I be igbo boy but if I catch you this night I fit beat you kill you for this your useless comment!!!

RIP to the dead.... I think dey need to ban bike and Keke in Urban areas in Lagos... fvck their relevance , it's irrelevant ��
Re: Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by mrLhanray(m): 9:04pm On May 26, 2019
stubbornman:

Oboy I be igbo boy but if I catch you this night I fit beat you kill you for this your useless comment!!!

RIP to the dead.... I think dey need to ban bike and Keke in Urban areas in Lagos... fvck their relevance , it's irrelevant ��

I agree with you, likewise our roads should be fixed, modern drainage channels created and regularly cleared. this is disheartening, she was going home to rest after a busy day.
Re: Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by stubbornman(m): 9:10pm On May 26, 2019
mrLhanray:

I agree with you, likewise our roads should be fixed, modern drainage channels created and regularly cleared. this is disheartening, she was going home to rest after a busy day.

you're totally correct ... in Nigeria Only God protects ...the roads are death traps!! Just imagine the pain her family is going through and the ones who depended on her for support!!
Re: Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by sisisioge: 9:20pm On May 26, 2019
What a waste! She had one of my favourite Yoruba names. May God console her loved ones and rest her well. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by Almaiga: 9:53pm On May 26, 2019
Masterppower:

That's why most Igbo's are treated as an outcast in this Country. With this your Statement, you all deserve all the treatment you and your people are getting.

Iyamirin banza da wofi.

1 Like

Re: Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by 1Sharon(f): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Masterppower:

Suffer the same way igbo children died begging for water in 1967?

1 Like

Re: Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by Houseofglam7(f): 1:49am On Jun 05, 2019
cry
Re: Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal by tmanuelle(m): 10:24am On Jun 05, 2019
1Sharon:

Suffer the same way igbo children died begging for water in 1967?

Sick people everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears / Exclusive Offers Like Bags Of Rice,salt,tin Tomato,ground Nut Oil / Make Crazy Sales With The Jiji Premium Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.