Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,420 members, 7,812,236 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed (26221 Views)

Supreme Court Temporarily Halts Banning Of Old Naira Notes / Health Week: Jabi Lake Mall Encourages Healthy Living / Fire Guts Jabi Motor Park In Abuja, Shops Destroyed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by nlfpmod: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
To all our valued shoppers. �

Jabi Lake Mall will be closed today, Thursday, 27 October 2022. This decision has been taken in the overall interest of the safety of all staff and customers of the mall.

Centre Management is committed to minimising any disruptions; however, the safety of our staff and shoppers remains our highest priority. Management is constantly reviewing the security situation in consultation with relevant security authorities and will inform you when the mall will be re-opened.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope to provide you with a quality shopping experience soon.

Thank you. � �

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkNU110KCPv/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

4 Likes

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by PlayMaker14: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
And na this place I wan carry Begoniaa go this weekend...

These people just spoil my plans.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by Omahleigh(f): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
This is where we now find ourselves.

Which way Nigeria??

Winning123:
What do you mean? Terror alert is not synonymous with Nigeria alone. Just ensure you stay safe and report any unusual thing you see. Stop wailing

We are in this mess today because of wicked people like this guy above me.

You complain of famine, they will say it's the same all over the world.

Complain of fuel scarcity, they will say it's because of Russia and Ukraine

Complain of inflation, they will blame COVID

Now insecurities have become a worldwide trends simply because they want to defend Buhari failure

My question is, why isn't Ghana, South Africa, Morocco, Egypt and other African countries complaining of the same thing? Why always us??

Why always Nigeria?

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by RingRoadMafia: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nigeria as a whole is under siege, not just Abuja.
With the effrontery these guys operate with, it won't be long until they start combing down South. We have to get it right in 2023! Don't vote for terrorists and their sympathisers. Don't vote for anyone who's Deputy has links to terrorism. Don't vote for anyone who will be biased in dealing with terrorists because of religion or ethnicity. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by Wickedfacts: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
Abuja under siege

2 Likes

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by 175(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
Terror alert!

So embarrassing for APC and their so called General Buhari according to Bola Agbado Tinubu, Esq.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by obicoolnino: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
E
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ah God thank u

Oluchi has been disturbing me since

1 Like

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
BUHARI & APC really destroy this country beyond repair, before this country can get back on his feet might take a while.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by HEBEI: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
cool
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
I thought the government said the security threat is under control and we have nothing to worry about?

9 Likes

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by Authoreety: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
Wh
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by MuMuOnBail: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
nawa ooo

The fear in me so far is making me urinate on my body like Tinubu.

In my Estate here in Abuja everyone is on panic mode. The security men I saw by our gate this morning look like they were castrated.

Am planning to go and stay with my Cousin inside the Barrack, but I am having double thought about it.

1. The terrorist may decide to attack security bases first before they head towards aso rock.

2. My side chick whose kpekus is so sweet will be coming for weekend.

I don't know weather to wait for the kpekus or run for my life.

I am just as confused as a girl who is dating a very broke guy that is very good on bed.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by Theunbothered: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
Must be another fake news from Amelica grin

Buhari has performed well in security, these rumour mongers just want to stop Tinubu from becoming president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by LeopardX: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
Na wa. No assurance of safety in the land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by olaboy33(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
Now this is getting scary.

Something is happening no one is telling us.

6 Likes

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by izikgiren(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by livingspringass(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
FTC is funny I swear...
Back to the topic, self defense is the way out
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by BlessedJonMoss: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
The way things are going, they'll soon close Aso Rock and National Assembly

2 Likes

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by Winning123: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
What do you mean? Terror alert is not synonymous with Nigeria alone. Just ensure you stay safe and report any unusual thing you see. Stop wailing

Omahleigh:
This is where we now find ourselves.

Which way Nigeria??

2 Likes

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by Slynation(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ah...nawa o, The country is gradually becoming a jungle, with the way things are going, we might start hunting eachother as it is in the jungle...
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by Manson1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Which way Nigeria... No fuel, low economy, hunger, no money in circulation.. kai we pray God helps us out of this...... About starting your building project? See our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by id4sho(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
shocked
TERRORIST ATTACK, run as fast as your legs can carry you sad
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by ekenetheorg(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
I hope no one is trying to embarrass Buhari and Tinubu. How can they close the entire mall because the US, Canada and UK issued warnings to their citizens. I thought Lai Mohammed said the country has never been this safe since civil war of 1967 to 1970. Please no one should embarrass the government. All UK, US and Canadian citizens must come out enmasse to support this government and prove once and for all that the country is safe. They must go to South East on Monday, go to and sleep in Kaduna forests, do a solidarity walk inside Sambisa and upload pictures of their rally to Nairaland for seun to move to the frontpage. If not, Canada and US shall be named Ipob while UK will be named PDP for trying to embarrass Buhari whom Tinubu said is the best thing after slice bread.

We must do well to vote Tinubu to continue where Buhari stopped, so that Ghana will not wake up one day and issue such ban also.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by mayskit4luv(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Okay
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by Theunbothered: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
livingspringass:
FTC is funny I swear...
Back to the topic, self defense is the way out

With catapult or sharp sticks?

2 Likes

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by TheFacelessMan: 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
angry

For US Embassy to first notify, then evacuate American citizens...

Better safe than sorry.

4 Likes

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by Bluntguy: 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
That American warning is real o. Believe this government at your own peril.

4 Likes

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by Steve28: 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nigeria is in a big mess and most people are still not aware of that. The great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu kept on emphasising on this issues but a lot called him a mad man and currently it is beginning to happen in our very own eyes.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Allen Onyema And Wife, Alice Ojochide Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary Photos / 30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos / Rasaq Okoya's 76th Birthday Party In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.