Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed (26249 Views)

Supreme Court Temporarily Halts Banning Of Old Naira Notes / Health Week: Jabi Lake Mall Encourages Healthy Living / Fire Guts Jabi Motor Park In Abuja, Shops Destroyed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by obedience4(m): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Theunbothered:
Must be another fake news from Amelica grin

Buhari has performed well in security, these rumour mongers just want to stop Tinubu from becoming president.

Is like the bandit's killings everywhere you no hear am
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by RingRoadMafia: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
mmsen:

Take measures to handle security locally, LGAs and state level security. Relying on a security apparatus that has been coopted by the north but isn't even effective in the north is a fool's plan.

Bro, you're correct. But we must first count ONE before we count TWO. The current government isn't big on state policing so we have to change it to one which is serious about enforcing state police. We the masses know that the army has been badly infiltrated, and that the solution will be local policing, but the truth is that it's not possible for now. Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by PlayMaker14: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
begoniaa:

Right? grin

What a way to frustrate your noble thoughts.

You can always come up with another plan in the next six months, sha, 'cause I can imagine all the time and intention you invested in coming up with this [one] idea.

grin
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by mmsen: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Bro, you're correct. But we must first count ONE before we count TWO. The current government isn't big on state policing so we have to change it to one which is serious about enforcing state police. We the masses know that the army has been badly infiltrated, and that the solution will be local policing, but the truth is that it's not possible for now. Think about it.

They have their useless hisbah.

There is no reason or excuse for such an institution but they did it without caring how it looks to the rest of the country. Waiting on the FG to do right by the rest of the country is why Nigeria is the way that it is. If the south of Nigeria has to resort to legal shenanigans in order to do what is best for themselves then so be it but playing the game fairly while the other side cheats is a recipe for more failure.
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by AliyuMahdi9: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
Buhari and APC.

And some idiots like Saintlucia wants to Vote for A drug Lord. No be mumu be dat.

Saintlucia post Obi's Picture to prove that Tinubu is Braindead

nlfpmod:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkNU110KCPv/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by Abagworo(m): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
Omahleigh:
This is where we now find ourselves.

Which way Nigeria??

We are in this mess today because of wicked people like this guy above me.

You complain of famine, they will say it's the same all over the world.

Complain of fuel scarcity, they will say it's because of Russia and Ukraine

Complain of inflation, they will blame COVID

Now insecurities have become a worldwide trends simply because they want to defend Buhari failure

My question is, why isn't Ghana, South Africa, Morocco, Egypt and other African countries complaining of the same thing? Why always us??

Why always Nigeria?

Every country has the same challenge of terrorism and hardship with just few exceptions.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/egypt/terrorism
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by RingRoadMafia: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
mmsen:

They have their useless hisbah.

There is no reason or excuse for such an institution but they did it without caring how it looks to the rest of the country. Waiting on the FG to do right by the rest of the country is why Nigeria is the way that it is. If the south of Nigeria has to resort to legal shenanigans in order to do what is best for themselves then so be it but playing the game fairly while the other side cheats is a recipe for more failure.

My brother let us look at it this way, Hisbah is a religious outfit that was pushed for by the Northern assembly members and eventually passed into law. What were your National Assembly members doing when the northerners were planning their future? Now that it's too late to apportion blames, why don't we come up with a solution? Why wasn't it the first objective of IPOB to push for better representation? Why didn't they push their senators and rep members to clamour for more states? The northern dominance you're seeing playing out in this country at the moment didn't start today, it has been planned secretly and stealthily looooooong ago. Go and read about the Kaduna declaration. Why didn't the Igbos jettison brute force and threats and instead use wisdom?
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by mmsen: 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

My brother let us look at it this way, Hisbah is a religious outfit that was pushed for by the Northern assembly members and eventually passed into law. What were your National Assembly members doing when the northerners were planning their future? Now that it's too late to apportion blames, why don't we come up with a solution? Why wasn't it the first objective of IPOB to push for better representation? Why didn't they push their senators and rep members to clamour for more states? The northern dominance you're seeing playing out in this country at the moment didn't start today, it has been planned secretly and stealthily looooooong ago. Go and read about the Kaduna declaration. Why didn't the Igbos jettison brute force and threats and instead use wisdom?

I have no idea what IPOB is about besides secession. Nor do I concern myself with any Igbo business.
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by RingRoadMafia: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
mmsen:

I have no idea what IPOB is about besides secession. Nor do I concern myself with any Igbo business.

Apologies bro, I thought you were Igbo and that you share the same ideology with IPOB
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by Bigchristo: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkNU110KCPv/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Those defending Buhari will call the security alert a worldwide thing or or political move by the opposition to destroy Buhari government but why can’t they ask themselves the reasons why Buhari led federal government always release Terrorist back to the society and call them repentant Bokoharam? It’s a shame we don’t checkmate anything in this country or question the security agencies n government actions, because we feel it hasn’t gotten to our door step but gradually the insecurity is spreading nationwide.
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by SmartyPants(m): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:
I thought the government said the security threat is under control and we have nothing to worry about?

That one particular mall decided to close doesnt mean the whole of abuja is closed.

People are out and about and every other mall is open.
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by CaptainFM1: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
PlayMaker14:
And na this place I wan carry Begoniaa go this weekend...

These people just spoil my plans.

They are trying to protect you from being roasted, yet you are rubbing palm oil for body!
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by begoniaa: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
CaptainFM1:
They are trying to protect you from being roasted, yet you are rubbing palm oil for body!

You will definitely get your due size. smiley

But this your unsolicited advice would have been sweeter if you gave it with your main.
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by Bizibi(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
E be like say the security threat is serious
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by Hydroxide(m): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
Make everybody just leave Nigeria for APC and Buhari. Useless party and useless people. Idiots

1 Like

Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by obioma69w: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
Na wa. No assurance of safety in the land.Na wa. No assurance of safety in the land....
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by babatunji91185: 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
It is wellIt is well...
Re: Jabi Lake Mall Temporarily Closed by Metrofox(m): 3:32am On Oct 28, 2022
grin grin when they were releasing terrorists..urchins were foaming I'm the north like rabid dogs supporting stupidity.. All urchins should go and defend Abuja from terrorists..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benefits Of CBN's New FOREX Policy / Rasaq Okoya's 76th Birthday Party In Pictures / Sheriff Shittu Shuts Down Showroom.ng After 12 Years Of Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.