Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

ICAN Students & Accountants In The House Should Please Help Me Out On This Issue - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN Students & Accountants In The House Should Please Help Me Out On This Issue (248 Views)

How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? / ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In / Chartered Accountants In The House Please Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Students & Accountants In The House Should Please Help Me Out On This Issue by Mineralzz: 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
ICAN students and Accountant in the house should please help me out on this issue.

Yesterday after paying for my ICAN registration fee and obtaining my pin voucher from the bank, I went further to continue my online registration using my phone.

Today I went to the cyber Cafe to print them out in order for me and my Referee to sign, then I realized I made loads of mistakes starting from my name. Mistakes like :

My surname is Okojie but I typed "Okokie"

The year I graduated from the university was 2018 but I typed "2012"

My Referee name and his membership number I also typed terrible things.

The guy at the cyber Cafe helped me to login with his laptop but It couldn't edit.

I uses glasses and I was also in a hurry while typing reason I made such mistakes.

Please Accountant and ICAN students in the house please do how do I rectify this issue? How do I go about it? Mynd44, nlfpmod

(1) (Reply)

Next Big Thing In How To Become A Blogger In Nigeria 2022 / Alex Pereira Vs Israel Adesanya / My Review On This So Called Studentsubsist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.