Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Innovative Uses For Vaseline Prove It’s Not Just For Skin! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Innovative Uses For Vaseline Prove It’s Not Just For Skin! (220 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / Palm Kernel Oil For Skin, Hair & Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Innovative Uses For Vaseline Prove It’s Not Just For Skin! by Tajsagay(m): 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
Your Vaseline pot in your bathroom has other uses than hydrating your lips or your dry skin. From simple health use to extreme tricks, the traditional Vaseline is a multipurpose product that has a lot of uses. There are so many incredible everyday functions that you can simplify with Vaseline, and it will make your life that much easier. You will not believe how many different things there are to do with Vaseline. We wrap up the following tricks that you must try.

1. Easily Sliding Refrigerator Drawers

There are few things more frustrating than being hungry and not being able to get any food out of a sticking fridge drawer. Thankfully, a bit of Vaseline will have you munching in no time!
All the stiff and uncooperative drawer needs is a light lather of Vaseline paste around the exterior sides of the drawer in the place where the sliding tracks are. Now that the right lubrication has been applied, enjoy uninterrupted refrigerator access.

(1) (Reply)

Purchase Decision Maker / Dumbest Ban You Have Ever Received On Nairaland. / Get A Quick Loan Within 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.