Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,677 members, 7,840,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Ggg - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ggg (749 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ggg by younggcfr(m): 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
. Ggg
Re: Ggg by ebexofficial: 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
When I was i still an undergraduate a lecturer did same and said it was for typing the assignment hence we did not type but wrote by hand.

Simply ask him what the 1k is meant for.
Re: Ggg by younggcfr(m): 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
My cousin said it's for "submitting" the said assignment.

And don't you think "My Cousin" might have this courage but looking at what he or she might be a victim at the end? You know how some of these lecturers operates in our universities
Re: Ggg by duro4chang(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Let us have the name and phone number of the man . The man will regret his action. Kindly ask for his name and phone number here on nairaland.
Re: Ggg by younggcfr(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Let us have the name and phone number of the man . The man will regret his action. Kindly ask for his name and phone number here on nairaland.

His name is there. Well, my cousin didn't want to give me his number
Re: Ggg by duro4chang(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
younggcfr:

His name is there. Well, my cousin didn't want to give me his number
His phone number would have worked. By the time about 20 Nairalanders call him and make him see the evil he was doing, he will drop it.
Re: Ggg by Blesssing1999: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
This story is wrong the said 1k is for a text book for the course the lecturer lectures
Re: Ggg by younggcfr(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Blesssing1999:
This story is wrong the said 1k is for a text book for the course the lecturer lectures

Lol �. Mind you. I have the screenshot of what happened on the student's WhatsApp group.

Some student were asked to come and pick their already submitted assignment... Debunk this and I'll shame u forever by attaching the screenshot.
Re: Ggg by Sheikh2525: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
Well your cousin misinterpret the information. The information was for us to pay 1000 naira each to purchase the book (Media Policy and regulation) nobody forced your cousin to pay for the book, am also a coursemate to your so called cousin. Please lets try to get concrete facts about information been brought to our table before reacting.
Our lecturer did not made it a must for anybody to buy that book.
Thank you
Re: Ggg by Titilayoooo03: 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
I'm a also student of mass communication from Nasarawa state university and I just want to clear the air. Your "cousin" gave you a wrong information. The money was for a textbook and it was meant to be submitted alongside the assignment. We didn't pay for the assignment, we paid for textbook!!!! Please take this down and don't ruin our lecturer's reputation
Re: Ggg by Titilayoooo03: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
False, false, falseeeeee! As a "journalist_ learn to verify informations!!!!!! Your cousin isn't the only one in that department. why didn't you ask other people of you really wanted to know about the story. Take this misleading information down!!!!
Re: Ggg by younggcfr(m): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
Sheikh2525:
Well your cousin misinterpret the information. The information was for us to pay 1000 naira each to purchase the book (Media Policy and regulation) nobody forced your cousin to pay for the book, am also a coursemate to your so called cousin. Please lets try to get concrete facts about information been brought to our table before reacting.
Our lecturer did not made it a must for anybody to buy that book.
Thank you

What I don't like is you coming to lie here. If the 1k for submitting assignment wasn't compulsory... Why did your class-rep threatened to return the students that haven't paid? See ehh. I have all the evidence like this. And why is he threatening the person on the group chat a while ago? Is that how you wanna go about it? Should we take up the case? And see who'll win?

So stop all this sh?t
Re: Ggg by younggcfr(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Titilayoooo03:
False, false, falseeeeee! As a "journalist_ learn to verify informations!!!!!! Your cousin isn't the only one in that department. why didn't you ask other people of you really wanted to know about the story. Take this misleading information down!!!!

Lol... You're not obviously a journalist as you claimed to be. So even if the said 1k was for textbook as they claimed it was. Is it right to victimize those that couldn't pay for now?

Well, the only reason I MIGHT take it down is because the said lecturer would want to punish everybody. We know them. Lol

Re: Ggg by younggcfr(m): 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Titilayoooo03:
I'm a also student of mass communication from Nasarawa state university and I just want to clear the air. Your "cousin" gave you a wrong information. The money was for a textbook and it was meant to be submitted alongside the assignment. We didn't pay for the assignment, we paid for textbook!!!! Please take this down and don't ruin our lecturer's reputation

So does victimizing students that couldn't pay for textbook justifiable? Be sincere... My dear that's not what NUC asked your lecturer to do.
Re: Ggg by Titilayoooo03: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
He gave us a period of time to pay that money
for the textbook and Still extended the deadline to Monday, 1st October 2022. So what exactly is your point? And for the picture you put down there how sure are we that it's from the group chat? Even if it is, the message there is still being misinterpreted
Re: Ggg by younggcfr(m): 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Titilayoooo03:
for the textbook and Still extended the deadline to Monday, 1st October 2022. So what exactly is your point? And for the picture you put down there how sure are we that it's from the group chat? Even if it is, the message there is still being misinterpreted

Rest... That's not what NUC asked your lecturer or other lecturers to do.

I have taken it down. I want all of you to pass in flying colours. Lol

And let your lecturer sleep well tonight and beyond. Lol
Re: Ggg by younggcfr(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Titilayoooo03:

I respective I knew you lied here. Let me shame you more.

When did Nasarawa State University-keffi resume? That you said he gave deadline for 1st October 2022... Or was he given his lectures via zoom? Continue lying

Which day did lectures resume?
Re: Ggg by Titilayoooo03: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
I meant 1st November, it was a typo error
Re: Ggg by younggcfr(m): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Titilayoooo03:
I meant 1st November, it was a typo error

You don't have what to say. Even if he gave Nov 1st, 2099. I said and I'll say it again. He doesn't have the right to victimize those that didn't submit with cash. That's f corruption.

In as much as I know you're myopic about the whole thing. Something in me tells me you're the lecturer or maybe connected to the lecturer. That's why you see no light from what I've been saying. It's well with your soul.

But let it be known today that... If that Dr O dare try such again. He'll definitely kiss goodbye to his PhD and his lecturing Job. Please give him this story.

And if he dares victimizie any student because of this... He should know we know his antics.

Well I'll be attending some of your Lectures from Monday 31st oct 2022.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Teaching Tinubu Politics 101 / If You Had All The Financial Aid,would You Still Study In Nigeria / Unilag Post Jamb Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.